"Parents have been demonstrating...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: "Parents have been demonstrating...

Postby Bessie » Sat May 25, 2019 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:How do you teach children about straight relationships?

They learn from their parents. Being around them every day. If the father is a wife beater there's a fair chance the son will be one as well.
If the father treats the mother with respect, safe to assume the son will also treat women that way as well.

Where did you learn about straight relationships?
Where did you learn about gay relationships, i'm guessing if you're over a certain age it wasn't at home?
As a teenager I knew one gay lad. It made no difference to us as a group. Over the years I made friends with several other gays. I don't think of them as gay just individuals. I have a nephew from a mixed relationship who is a drag queen. A lovely kid who seems happy with his life and that's good enough for me. I don't pretend to be a right on lovely on here. While simultaneously taking the piss out of Micky on another thread :thumbsup:

Exactly, so you teach them about non straight relationships the same way. My kids knew about non straight relationships from early childhood and they're totally tolerant because they see gay people for what they are, just people.

I really don't see why this is a drama to anyone but a bigot.
Bessie

Postby Dean » Sat May 25, 2019 8:27 am

Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

They learn from their parents. Being around them every day. If the father is a wife beater there's a fair chance the son will be one as well.
If the father treats the mother with respect, safe to assume the son will also treat women that way as well.

Where did you learn about gay relationships, i'm guessing if you're over a certain age it wasn't at home?
As a teenager I knew one gay lad. It made no difference to us as a group. Over the years I made friends with several other gays. I don't think of them as gay just individuals. I have a nephew from a mixed relationship who is a drag queen. A lovely kid who seems happy with his life and that's good enough for me. I don't pretend to be a right on lovely on here. While simultaneously taking the piss out of Micky on another thread :thumbsup:

Exactly, so you teach them about non straight relationships the same way. My kids knew about non straight relationships from early childhood and they're totally tolerant because they see gay people for what they are, just people.

What if you don’t know any gay couple/people?
Dean

Postby Bessie » Sat May 25, 2019 8:34 am

Dean wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's what the "lessons" are for.

It's not as if they're introducing something traumatic like war or death or animal abuse. It's just a loving, caring relationship.
Bessie

Postby xtras1 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 am

Well said Bessie .
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Niv wrote:Wat'cha think they're gonna do? March them into a classroom Sgt Major stylee and drill it in to them under bright lights?

Kids need educating about the changing World around them. Gone are the days when by idiots beliefs there could only be 2 recognised sexes. Kids can either be educated properly, and grow up with well-rounded, tolerant adults. Or listen to their mates in the playround and end up screwed up fuckwits, like you. :again?:

Righty ho - tiny kids need to attend some kind of kindergarten boot camp, and be put through their paces by a drill sergeant, before you deem some subjects inappropriate for them?

If you can think back to when you were 4 - not that long ago by all accounts - do you seriously think you would have been capable of taking on board transgender relationship studies?

To your credit, unlike NN and hobbit, at least you seem to be aware that these lessons actually exist. :thumbsup:

I doubt it will be a bombardment on the children.. be a slow procedure. Introducing Shirley & Shirley into books etc... so by the time they are in the juniors they are semi aware... believe it or not some children as young as 4 years old have issues with their gender.. this will be support for those children who are truly confused and scared .
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 1:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
If you can think back to when you were 4 - not that long ago by all accounts - do you seriously think you would have been capable of taking on board transgender relationship studies?

Did you suffer from learning difficulties at at school?

It's wrong to deny other children based on the difficulties that you suffered as a child :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

My kids weren't taught anything about gay relationships, and funny enough they too are respectful of all people. :dunno:
And as you say, you and I both taught our kids how to act properly separately . Not the schools :thumbsup:

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:13 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48480299

Just the start of closing down these protests. About time.
Cleopatra

Postby Bruce » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Cleopatra wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48480299

Just the start of closing down these protests. About time.

Rule number one, no woofters!
Bruce

Postby Stooo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Dean wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

In this day and age?

I suppose that you could include the brother/sister thing that's going on down the road if you're that rural :dunno:

It's all about stopping the 'other' mentality and realising that we all need love and that's OK.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:41 pm

I’m very much liking the people saying they weren’t educated about all this stuff as a 4 year old but they turned out okay because as far as we know there’s a new Ted Bundy sending in such messages and we’d be none the wiser.
That goes for any gay transsexual etc etc posters too.
We could be reading the words of a psychopath.

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:

In this day and age?

I suppose that you could include the brother/sister thing that's going on down the road if you're that rural :dunno:

It's all about stopping the 'other' mentality and realising that we all need love and that's OK.

You're a decent fella, Stooo :mrgreen:

Counter-terrorism monitor all protests for extremists and the agitators with an agenda, using the bigotry of "religion", will now be on a watch list (if they weren't already). It will be interesting to see what happens next as the protesters have said they are going to challenge the High Court injuction.

The lead agitator has no children at the school, which is lucky for him as those who do may get a knock on the door from Social Services.
Cleopatra

Postby Lead agitator » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:p

In this day and age?

You're a decent fella, Stooo :mrgreen:

Counter-terrorism monitor all protests for extremists and the agitators with an agenda, using the bigotry of "religion", will now be on a watch list (if they weren't already). It will be interesting to see what happens next as the protesters have said they are going to challenge the High Court injuction.

The lead agitator has no children at the school, which is lucky for him as those who do may get a knock on the door from Social Services.

I’ve not got any children because I’m in a gay marriage :pmsl:
Lead agitator

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Lead agitator wrote:I’ve not got any children because I’m in a gay marriage :pmsl:

you're clearly very educated on the matter :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:16 pm

I won't be approving any guest posts with clearly homophobic names no matter which side of the debate you pretend to be on
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms