Weekend casual

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Weekend casual

Postby McAz » Mon May 20, 2019 1:37 pm

My favourite bit is Micky's contention that a good bumming cures mental conditions. :pmsl:

"...but lets just say that anxiety attacks I've suffered over the last 6 months are most definitely a thing of the past"

Classic stuff, Mick, keep 'em coming. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Gabby » Mon May 20, 2019 2:32 pm

I wonder if today, he remembers the night before? :facepalm:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 2:50 pm

Gabby wrote:I wonder if today, he remembers the night before? :facepalm:

His arsehole probably resembles a blood orange so I am guessing he will be wondering how that happened at the very least.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon May 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well I've just got in from a weekend in London, had a brilliant time with a good mate, started off at Zoo bar in Leicester Square had a good time with all the pretty young things but I was old enough to be their grandad so not really appropriate.

Then we went to the Crobar Heavy metal bar in Manette Street and rocked out for an hour, then we decided to visit a couple of gay bars, G.A.Y. in Old Compton Street then Ku bar back in Leicester Square, where this rather handsome guy in his 30s decided I was his type and proceeded to chat me up which is something very new for me, but I was a bit drunk by this time, and I'd also had a couple of lines of Columbia's finest so all was good in my world, so I thought fuck it I'll go with the flow so in a quiet corner I proceeded to snog his face off and have a good grope, and nobody seemed to mind, so we got a bit 'carried away' lol.

My mate was feeling a bit left out and is rather shy so he decided to go around 1am, but my new friend Steve and I went onto a private members club where he was obviously a member, where we proceeded to get even more hammered on white Rum and coke, and had some more white stuff, and I shall leave the rest of the night to your imagination, but lets just say that anxiety attacks I've suffered over the last 6 months are most definitely a thing of the past, so I'm really going to enjoy my life from now on.
Discovering I'm bisexual though is one hell of a surprise though lol...…... :leer:

I don't know about your new friend Steve but this post made me laugh so much...

I think I might love you Micky!
Avon Barksdale

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Well I've just got in from a weekend in London, had a brilliant time with a good mate, started off at Zoo bar in Leicester Square had a good time with all the pretty young things but I was old enough to be their grandad so not really appropriate.

Then we went to the Crobar Heavy metal bar in Manette Street and rocked out for an hour, then we decided to visit a couple of gay bars, G.A.Y. in Old Compton Street then Ku bar back in Leicester Square, where this rather handsome guy in his 30s decided I was his type and proceeded to chat me up which is something very new for me, but I was a bit drunk by this time, and I'd also had a couple of lines of Columbia's finest so all was good in my world, so I thought fuck it I'll go with the flow so in a quiet corner I proceeded to snog his face off and have a good grope, and nobody seemed to mind, so we got a bit 'carried away' lol.

My mate was feeling a bit left out and is rather shy so he decided to go around 1am, but my new friend Steve and I went onto a private members club where he was obviously a member, where we proceeded to get even more hammered on white Rum and coke, and had some more white stuff, and I shall leave the rest of the night to your imagination, but lets just say that anxiety attacks I've suffered over the last 6 months are most definitely a thing of the past, so I'm really going to enjoy my life from now on.
Discovering I'm bisexual though is one hell of a surprise though lol...…... :leer:

Do you believe it though Avon?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Niv » Mon May 20, 2019 3:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I think Micky has achieved what he does best. Grabbed attention with a load of bullshit. :wink:
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Niv wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I think Micky has achieved what he does best. Grabbed attention with a load of bullshit. :wink:

It would seem that way.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon May 20, 2019 4:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

I honestly don't care fella.

This is quality material right here!
Avon Barksdale

Postby Vam » Mon May 20, 2019 4:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Niv wrote:

It would seem that way.

But you've met the guy, haven't you? Does he strike you as a fantasist?
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Vam wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Niv wrote:

It would seem that way.

But you've met the guy, haven't you? Does he strike you as a fantasist?

Not really, and that particular post reads as though someone else penned it tbh.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Mon May 20, 2019 4:57 pm

LordRaven wrote:

His arsehole probably resembles a blood orange so I am guessing he will be wondering how that happened at the very least.

I laughed too much at this.... :lol:
measurer

Postby Niv » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 pm

measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I did too :laughing: Then images kinda started forming :yikes:

:pmsl:
Niv

Postby measurer » Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

My mind is cleanblood orange.... :snooty:
measurer

Postby Niv » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm

measurer wrote:
Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

My mind is cleanblood orange.... :snooty:

I think our innocent uncorrupted minds are a thing of the past on here Meas :Hiya:
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

:pukeup:

I wonder if he realises he's going to have to start buying leak-proof tampons ?
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms