A right load of bollocks...

Re: How often do you go out?

Postby Holly » Sun May 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Niv wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:Well, I went out and had a really nice time :smilin:

(some progress - at last! :yess: )

So have you WhatsApped/messaged her to tell her that?.......and that you'd love to do it again? :smilin:

I'm just getting back on the horse, give me a chance...

I'm really pleased you've given it a go. It's a big thing, it's good to take it at a pace your comfortable with. It will also broaden your social circle. Not everyone on there will be the love of your life, but if you make a good friend to knock around with, that's a bonus!

As for me going out. I go to the gym 3 times a week, two nights with friends, and swim and gym one night alone. I have a fantastic local across the road, it's really a very homely place, so go in with friends just for the craic. I go clubbing sometimes every other week depending on what I've got on. I love my own company, but rarely get the chance. I come from a huge family, and live with my two best friends. Time on my own is rare, but precious. :smilin:

This ^^^ reads like a profile on Tinder :mrgreen:

You missed "I also like long walks along the beach and cozy nights on the couch" :leer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Sun May 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Holly wrote:
Niv wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:Well, I went out and had a really nice time :smilin:

(some progress - at last! :yess: )

So have you WhatsApped/messaged her to tell her that?.......and that you'd love to do it again? :smilin:

I'm just getting back on the horse, give me a chance...

I'm really pleased you've given it a go. It's a big thing, it's good to take it at a pace your comfortable with. It will also broaden your social circle. Not everyone on there will be the love of your life, but if you make a good friend to knock around with, that's a bonus!

As for me going out. I go to the gym 3 times a week, two nights with friends, and swim and gym one night alone. I have a fantastic local across the road, it's really a very homely place, so go in with friends just for the craic. I go clubbing sometimes every other week depending on what I've got on. I love my own company, but rarely get the chance. I come from a huge family, and live with my two best friends. Time on my own is rare, but precious. :smilin:

This ^^^ reads like a profile on Tinder :mrgreen:

You missed "I also like long walks along the beach and cozy nights on the couch" :leer:

:pmsl:
I've heard it's the place to be. Not for me though, I enjoy being single. Some of the stories about these dating things are funny. I heard it's anyone who describes themselves as 'bubbly' is loud mouthed and gobby. The ones who have they like to stay in and watch DVD's with wine, are skinflints. It goes on and on. I guess there's a lot of guts needed to sign up though, so all those that do, it's nice if they find what they are looking for.
Niv

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 pm

some single parent have it tough, some don't, no different to parents that live as a couple

I don't think any need patronising or cannonising
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Sun May 19, 2019 9:01 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:some single parent have it tough, some don't, no different to parents that live as a couple

With a couple, there's often two incomes surely? Someone to share the load? To talk to and put the day you've had to rights? How can a single parent do that?
Niv

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun May 19, 2019 9:04 pm

Niv wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:some single parent have it tough, some don't, no different to parents that live as a couple

With a couple, there's often two incomes surely? Someone to share the load? To talk to and put the day you've had to rights? How can a single parent do that?

and sometimes mummy beats daddy

or sometimes daddy spends all the money gambling

good parents, shit parents, some raise the children on their own, some don't
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Abs » Sun May 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Abs wrote:2 days a week I go to spend the day with mum, she hates being alone and I'm the only sibling of 5 that is there for her. Once a month I visit my childhood friend. Every other month one of my other friends and I take turns paying to go out and eat Mexican, our favourite. In the summer I try to go down to the lighthouse by myself and read and watch the people, the boaters, the pelicans etc. I enjoy my solitude, but if I feel the need to talk, I have 3 friends in the same building as i. :smilin:

Hiya Abs :smilin: Looks like you've figured out the right balance too.

Like you, I enjoy my solitude. But your and other people's posts have made me see that I haven't morphed into a totally anti-social cow after all - so thanks for that! :mrgreen:

Nah, you are doing fine, there's a lot to be said for solitude. :smilin:
Abs

Postby Mickyboy » Mon May 20, 2019 1:02 am

I go out every weekend now, bcos up to a month ago I'd suffered horrendous anxiety attacks which ruined my life and I became a recluse, and whilst I tried various meds such as Sertraline and Catilipram, they barely even scratched the surface of the way I felt, and to use an analogy some mornings I'd wake up and felt I was wrapped in a barb wire straitjacket bcos I couldn't move.

However about a month ago a friend offered me some Cocaine as he said he was fed up seeing me the way I was, and coupled with volunteering on the moonwalk through London last Saturday where I had to take to people I had an epiphany, bcos my whole persona has literally done an about turn, bcos I'm the happiest I've even been, I've got more confidence that I've even known, I'm talking to women now I wouldn't have dreamed of talking to before, and I'm just generally buzzing 24/7. and it's like I'm on a permanent high, and I've researched what goes on inside your head when you take Cocaine and its true, but I'm very strong willed and won't take more thaan I can safely handle, but atm I'm loving life and enjoying every second of it...…. :canny: :more beer: :cool:
Mickyboy

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 3:32 am

Mickyboy wrote:However about a month ago a friend offered me some Cocaine ........ but I'm very strong willed and won't take more thaan I can safely handle, but atm I'm loving life and enjoying every second of it...…. :canny: :more beer: :cool:

Everyone is strong willed and will never take more than they should.
Every addict you meet started out strong willed but mark my words Micky that strong will and intelligent decision making about self medicating and having a good time .... hang on there's a problem here.
Sel medicating and having a good time which is it?
Medicating to get over a problem or medicating to have a good time?
There's a very dangerous mix right there but where was I?

Oh yeah that being very strong willed.
The strength of your will has already been undermined Micky ... only a teensy weensy bit.
But it will be undermined further I promise you .... oh go on then just one more line.
Whenever you say oh go on then .... doesn't have to be those exact words promise me you'll think of me.
I have a deep booming voice .... add a little reverb and a little echo to it please every time you hear it in your head when you say ..... oh go on then.

Class A drugs destroy people in the following manner ..... you'll want to feel that good all the time and who wouldn't?
Especially if the anxiety comes back that you medicated away ..... and it will.
If you can play guitar averagely well and have a line of coke you can suddenly play a shit load better than you ever could!
The drugs work .... it's why athletes take the ones that work for them.
It's not your imagination because the audience are amazed how well you can suddenly play!
Why would you want to go back to being a mediocre player when you can play much better than that ..... when you have a line.
Oh go on then.
Coke will lift your spirits boost your confidence enhance your skills what's not to like?
Well it will only do those things for a short while. It stops working so well fairly quickly unless you have more than you used to have.
Oh go on then.
Starts to eat into your wages ... into your food beer and rent money .... it will I promise.
Then you start to look shit too.
But I know you're strong willed and won't go down cocaine road like millions of others before you have did are doing.
Won't happen overnight.
Another problem for you is you're suddenly taking it up the arse or wanking your new friends off and saying hey I'm bi sexual who would have thought it after all these years?
Who indeed.
You're known for being anti gay anti bi to the point of belittling and ridiculing these people .... now you're into a wank fest with your new boyfriend.
Can a few lines of coke mixed with alcohol really bring on such a rapid personality change?
Oh go on then .....

The powder itself Micky ....
Cocaine has been called snow for a hundred years and more because it resembles snow to look at.
It's very soft very white very fluffy and sparkles.
Take a good look and have a feel before you snort the next line.
If it isn't sparkling there's something wrong.
If it isn't soft there's something wrong.
If it feels hard and or gritty it's cut to hell with speed .... the most psychotic street drug there is.
I'm typing this stuff out for you Micky because none of it is on the packaging.

Your highs are heading for some serious lows .... emotional physical financial and knowing you .... jobs and housing too.
You are t0o naive for the world of drugs mate.
Oh go on then ......

The stimulants are the worst drugs out there for health wealth and mental well being Micky ..... the candle that burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast ....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 3:37 am

Eighty years ago ......
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Mon May 20, 2019 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 3:38 am

Mickyboy wrote:I go out every weekend now, bcos up to a month ago I'd suffered horrendous anxiety attacks which ruined my life and I became a recluse, and whilst I tried various meds such as Sertraline and Catilipram, they barely even scratched the surface of the way I felt, and to use an analogy some mornings I'd wake up and felt I was wrapped in a barb wire straitjacket bcos I couldn't move.

However about a month ago a friend offered me some Cocaine as he said he was fed up seeing me the way I was, and coupled with volunteering on the moonwalk through London last Saturday where I had to take to people I had an epiphany, bcos my whole persona has literally done an about turn, bcos I'm the happiest I've even been, I've got more confidence that I've even known, I'm talking to women now I wouldn't have dreamed of talking to before, and I'm just generally buzzing 24/7. and it's like I'm on a permanent high, and I've researched what goes on inside your head when you take Cocaine and its true, but I'm very strong willed and won't take more thaan I can safely handle, but atm I'm loving life and enjoying every second of it...…. :canny: :more beer: :cool:

2.am Mickyboy don't you have work in a few hours?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 5:48 am

Ok Micky you can tell me now it was all just a windup ...... and then go to woek mind you it is Monday.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 am

Most of my problems physical and mental are down to taking amphetamines and I didn't take them every day.

It's a fake persona the real you is taken over by this confident person who everyone loves,you can do anything then suddenly you start doubting, you take some more and a little earlier feel OK for a little while, then the comedown is horrendous, you can't eat so you keep lovely and slim, then you try eating and get fat on very little.

Even now as a OAP if I could get some I would take it even though it would fuck my life up even more, because the longing to feel like that never goes away.

Postby jra » Mon May 20, 2019 10:18 am

I go out quite often (day to day), but not so much going 'out out'.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon May 20, 2019 1:15 pm

I don't know about gone out but Mickys come out in what must be the shock of the century.
To now say I'm a junkie rent boy is quite alarming.
I can't get pictures of him and Starbold in the Range Rover together out of my broken mind!

Talking of Range Rovers they seem to be the most common second hand car I'm coming across at the moment.
2006/7 models with immaculate all leather upholstery heated seats 14 speaker stereo systems near new tyres long MOT's v6 to v8 3.5 litres and upwards in top notch condition with good MOT's five to six grand.
So if you want a footballers big 4x4 on the driveway you can easily have it for around five grand maybe six .... but can you afford to fuel them up?
They depreciate in value alarmingly!
They also have endless electrical problems ..... don't be tempted.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Nucks » Mon May 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Not that often due to work schedules. Starting at 6 am means not many late nights plus I only get a Saturday or Sunday off if I use a holiday. Maybe I need a new job. :mrgreen:

Going out is often just a nice meal at the local pub (me + mr nucks or the 4 of us), or into town or the cinema with my daughter. I feel too old to go to nightclubs anyway, an occasional Saturday night at the pub for karaoke is about as wild as it gets.
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms