TV chat, what are you watching?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: TV chat, what are you watching?

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:59 pm

Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Regarding the WBC, I have to say it amused me that for a group so against homosexuality, they do spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about what gay men get up to in the bedroom.
:gigglesnshit:

I reckon the men are all closeted. Either that or on the extreme MGTOW thingy. They control the shit out of their wives and kids. It’s pretty fucking horrific.

Some interesting talk on the DS thread about the show. Possibly how Shirley would have been the natural successor to the group after Fred but the new lot of men (who as you say are highly misogynistic) got him removed and more or less took over. She seems more subdued since Theroux's previous visit. All the hatred and bile must wear a person down after so long. Not that I feel sorry for her.

Yeah I think the misogynists took over the asylum for sure. They seem more, I dunno. Different to Fred. Very different to Fred.
I’ll have to pop over to DS and have a gands.
NastyNickers

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Nucks wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Regarding the WBC, I have to say it amused me that for a group so against homosexuality, they do spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about what gay men get up to in the bedroom.
:gigglesnshit:

I reckon the men are all closeted. Either that or on the extreme MGTOW thingy. They control the shit out of their wives and kids. It’s pretty fucking horrific.

Some interesting talk on the DS thread about the show. Possibly how Shirley would have been the natural successor to the group after Fred but the new lot of men (who as you say are highly misogynistic) got him removed and more or less took over. She seems more subdued since Theroux's previous visit. All the hatred and bile must wear a person down after so long. Not that I feel sorry for her.

Series 2 of Knightfall :smilin:

Me too. :Hiya:

The king's son is some piece of work.
Nucks

Postby xtras1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Not much has caught my attention...

Watched panorama about the Muslims protesting at the schools regarding introducing LGBT... which was interesting & rather sad.
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 am

xtras1 wrote:Not much has caught my attention...

Watched panorama about the Muslims protesting at the schools regarding introducing LGBT... which was interesting & rather sad.

Your obsessed with mussies, haven’t you seen the numerous programmes about extremist Orthodox Jews or Christians who won’t allow their children to go to schools which teach tolerance and acceptance of gays? No, because they don’t flood the tv with those stories.
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Not much has caught my attention...

Your obsessed with mussies, haven’t you seen the numerous programmes about extremist Orthodox Jews or Christians who won’t allow their children to go to schools which teach tolerance and acceptance of gays? No, because they don’t flood the tv with those stories.

I beg your pardon I am so far away from being obsessed with Muslims.... the documentary was mainly thick ignorant parents who were Muslims protesting.... they came across so ignorant & afraid of finding out what actually is going to take place in their child's school.... gawd you do say some bollocks :snooty:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm

On Netflix.. when they see us.

Based on the true story of the central park 5. Having watched the documentary this is now a dramatised version.. excellent acting.
xtras1

Postby Bessie » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm

xtras1 wrote:Finally got to watch the virtues.

Heavy stuff.. based on the writers real life abuse. Very dark but the acting is magnificent.. Stephen Graham deserves an award .

Just watched that, I love Stephen Graham.
Bessie

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Bessie wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Finally got to watch the virtues.

Heavy stuff.. based on the writers real life abuse. Very dark but the acting is magnificent.. Stephen Graham deserves an award .

Just watched that, I love Stephen Graham.

He is a fantastic actor... he really digs deep & challenges himself. Very emotional the virtues .
xtras1

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Catching up with tonight's Love Island from earlier, can't believe it's over next week :shoot:

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:27 pm

The Great Hack on Netflix. :popcorn:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

I saw something on BBC Iplayer last night about a fairly new group of social outcasts called Incels, which stands for Involuntary Celibate, about a group of mostly men, who for one reason or another, just can't seem to attract women.

This one guy, Elliot Rodger seems to be the poster boy for this group of misfits, bcos he went into a school heavily armed and shot and killed as many girls as he could, and apparently he's idolised by the other nutjobs, and there was another one who wore a mask and spent all his time setting up fake profiles so he could catfish women, try to be someone he wasn't just so he could lure these women then abuse them, and this gave him extreme gratification, and he showed no guilt at all...……..there's certainly some weird fuckers out there...….. :kinell:
Mickyboy

Postby Nucks » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I saw something on BBC Iplayer last night about a fairly new group of social outcasts called Incels, which stands for Involuntary Celibate, about a group of mostly men, who for one reason or another, just can't seem to attract women.

This one guy, Elliot Rodger seems to be the poster boy for this group of misfits, bcos he went into a school heavily armed and shot and killed as many girls as he could, and apparently he's idolised by the other nutjobs, and there was another one who wore a mask and spent all his time setting up fake profiles so he could catfish women, try to be someone he wasn't just so he could lure these women then abuse them, and this gave him extreme gratification, and he showed no guilt at all...……..there's certainly some weird fuckers out there...….. :kinell:

Gosh, can't imagine why he has trouble finding a partner. :whistle:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I saw something on BBC Iplayer last night about a fairly new group of social outcasts called Incels, which stands for Involuntary Celibate, about a group of mostly men, who for one reason or another, just can't seem to attract women.

There’s a few of them on here mate. Puzzler, Jra and Twatkins for example...
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:21 pm

You have to wonder about those hangers-on. Why do they look up to him?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Stooo wrote:The Great Hack on Netflix. :popcorn:

Oh wow :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms