TV chat, what are you watching?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: TV chat, what are you watching?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:44 pm

The Teacher, Polish drama on All4, like Twin Peaks minus the weirdness plus a teacher instead of Agent Cooper.

Worth watching.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:02 pm

Watching Brassic. It’s alright if you like shameless type programs. It’s all very manc.

Watched Warrior in Netflix recently. Excellent series. Like Peaky Blinders but set in SAN Francisco’s China town.
Also watched The Boys which was fantastic. Reminded me a bit of Umbrella Academy.

13 Reasons Why season 3 is out. Watched the first episode last night. It’s very current on teen issues. A bit depressing. But alright.

But peaky fucking blinders is back tomorrow :canny:
NastyNickers

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 am

xtras1 wrote:

Your wife .. :pmsl:

Are you saying it's been a while since you've been entered???????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Gabby » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Watching ‘Manifest’, upto episode 13 so far... worth a watch just for J.R. Ramirez alone :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Watched the film Aquaman .. first 40 minutes were great, then too much fighting got bored :ooer:

Saw it in the cinema, not even remotely tempted to watch it again. :gigglesnshit:

Deep Water, omg. The voyeur pervert! Incel Alert! :pukeup:

There's a few men in that who feel quite entitled.
Nucks

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 pm

Am loving the actor's portrayals of serial killers in Mindhunters - they all seem spot on.

Spoiler: show
A far-fetched storyline involving Tench's son though - as if the guy who interviews Manson would have a son who recommends nailing dead babies to crosses
Red Okktober

Postby guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:14 pm

BBC2 Peter Taylor (My Journey Through The Troubles)

Ashamed to be British.

United Ireland Please.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:43 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Am loving the actor's portrayals of serial killers in Mindhunters - they all seem spot on.

Spoiler: show
A far-fetched storyline involving Tench's son though - as if the guy who interviews Manson would have a son who recommends nailing dead babies to crosses

That blonde woman who seems to be doing an impression of Cate Blanchett in Carol isn't exactly thrill a minute either, mind you neither is the boy wonder.

The best character is actually Ed Kemper and he's hardly in this series.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Vam » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Reading this thread prompted me to finally get into Mindhunter. Should have done it much sooner - spectacular series!

It kind of left me wanting more ... so I've been watching Aquarius. Not quite up there with Mindhunter, but a more weathered-looking David Duchovny is very easy on the eye, plus the guy who plays Charlie Manson does it really well.

Also recommend Bad Blood - poor man's Sopranos, I guess, but still very watchable (especially Season 2!)
Vam

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Vam wrote:Reading this thread prompted me to finally get into Mindhunter. Should have done it much sooner - spectacular series!

It kind of left me wanting more ... so I've been watching Aquarius. Not quite up there with Mindhunter, but a more weathered-looking David Duchovny is very easy on the eye, plus the guy who plays Charlie Manson does it really well.

Also recommend Bad Blood - poor man's Sopranos, I guess, but still very watchable (especially Season 2!)

Aquarius I enjoyed that..
xtras1

Postby Vam » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Vam wrote:Reading this thread prompted me to finally get into Mindhunter. Should have done it much sooner - spectacular series!

Have you seen Mindhunter, X? If not, you'll probably enjoy that even more :thumbsup:
Vam

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:14 pm

Also been watching an Italian show on All4, Non uccidere, good if a little slow, and a first for me, the lead actress is too attractive, so much so that you are distracted from the subtitles and have to keep rewinding.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Nucks » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Have you seen Mindhunter, X? If not, you'll probably enjoy that even more :thumbsup:

It is brilliant.
Nucks

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:08 pm

Nucks wrote:
Vam wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

It is brilliant.

I keep seeing it on my Netflix thingy... night give it a whirl .. :smilin:
xtras1

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 pm

New Peaky Blinders :canny:

New Power :canny:

Happy fucking days.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms