Come On Then Stooo.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Come On Then Stooo....

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:28 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:No, you couldn’t, Micky. I can explain the positions I take whereas unless your chips are served in the Daily Star with the editorial column clearly visible you’re clueless. :laughing:

You've got your head up your own arse though which is a bit of a disadvantage.

Plus your brain got fried by taking too much acid in the 60s.

But it’s a superior arse, Ray. Now just imagine it was an arse like yours? :ooer:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:31 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
But a far superior fraud, Micky. :pmsl:

Don't fucking think so me old son...….. :off head:

You can think? Any evidence? :dunno:

I could same the same about u fuckin bellend twat...…...

No, you couldn’t, Micky. I can explain the positions I take whereas unless your chips are served in the Daily Star with the editorial column clearly visible you’re clueless. :laughing:

I'd rather be me than a boring, patronising and condescending cunt like u me old son...…., :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:33 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:No, you couldn’t, Micky. I can explain the positions I take whereas unless your chips are served in the Daily Star with the editorial column clearly visible you’re clueless. :laughing:

You've got your head up your own arse though which is a bit of a disadvantage.

Plus your brain got fried by taking too much acid in the 60s.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:35 am

Mickyboy wrote:I'd rather be me than a boring, patronising and condescending c**t like u me old son...…., :dafinger:

Of course you would, you’d have to get off your bone idle arse and educate yourself to be me. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:42 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I'd rather be me than a boring, patronising and condescending c**t like u me old son...…., :dafinger:

Of course you would, you’d have to get off your bone idle arse and educate yourself to be me. :laughing:

My arse is not bone idle as u well know u old fuck and I'm more than well educated thanks so...…. :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Re: Come On Then Stooo.......

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:43 am

Ur still a fucking bottle job Stooopid u slaphead twat lol...... :pmsl:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:44 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

My arse is not bone idle as u well know u old fuck and I'm more than well educated thanks so...…. :dafinger:

:pmsl: Classic!
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:48 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Come on then gobshite, what quals did u leave school with...….
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:51 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Come on then gobshite, what quals did u leave school with...….

Only a truly thick fuck would try such an ancient and transparent ruse on me.

Have another go, Micky. :pmsl:
McAz

Re: Come On Then Stooo.......

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 am

Stop being a fake fucking smartarse and answer the fucking question, unless ur a lying twat and uv got fuck all which I highly suspect u fucking fraud...…. :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Re: Come On Then Stooo......

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:00 am

Mickyboy wrote:Stop being a fake fucking smartarse and answer the fucking question, unless ur a lying twat and uv got fuck all which I highly suspect u fucking fraud...…. :dafinger:

Don’t be silly, Micky - I was doing this forum bollox long before you chose to sleep on the streets of Hemel. :laughing:

I’m always happy to mix it with the midges but please make some effort in return.
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Stop being a fake fucking smartarse and answer the fucking question, unless ur a lying twat and uv got fuck all which I highly suspect u fucking fraud...…. :dafinger:

Don’t be silly, Micky - I was doing this forum bollox long before you chose to sleep on the streets of Hemel. :laughing:

I’m always happy to mix it with the midges but please make some effort in return.

Out of order u fucking parasite, why get fucking personal...... no need for that at all...…… :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:07 am

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Out of order u fucking parasite, why get fucking personal...... no need for that at all...…… :shake head:

Because I’ve paid taxes? :dunno:

Your go.
McAz

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 am

McAz wrote:But it’s a superior arse, Ray. Now just imagine it was an arse like yours? :ooer:

Well you are a superior arse that's for sure.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:40 am

McAz wrote:
Because I’ve paid taxes? :dunno:

Your go.

Everyone pays taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Your go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twirl:
Jobless Oddball

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms