Buzzing London Town.......

A right load of bollocks...

Buzzing London Town.......

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:09 pm

Now I've got my mojo back I intend seeking out all London has to offer, bcos there's literally hundreds if not thousands of clubs n pubs out there to explore and I've only just started scratching the surface, but already I've found sometimes that it's not what you know its who...……. :cool:

So what do you like about London, or wherever you're from, what exciting places do you go to for a good night out, and what makes it good...….
Mickyboy

Re: Buzzing London Town.......

Postby Stephen » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Now I've got my mojo back I intend seeking out all London has to offer, bcos there's literally hundreds if not thousands of clubs n pubs out there to explore and I've only just started scratching the surface, but already I've found sometimes that it's not what you know its who...……. :cool:

So what do you like about London, or wherever you're from, what exciting places do you go to for a good night out, and what makes it good...….

Leicester Square, Soho and Covent Garden cruising for a good time :wubwub:
Stephen

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:28 pm

There are far too many places to mention in London, it is best just to go with the flow and you will always have a good time.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Stephen wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Now I've got my mojo back I intend seeking out all London has to offer, bcos there's literally hundreds if not thousands of clubs n pubs out there to explore and I've only just started scratching the surface, but already I've found sometimes that it's not what you know its who...……. :cool:

Leicester Square, Soho and Covent Garden cruising for a good time :wubwub:

Yeah ok wotevs…... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:There are far too many places to mention in London, it is best just to go with the flow and you will always have a good time.

Do u still go to the Troubadour mate...…..
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:30 pm

I’ve always wanted to visit the pub that Raven uses. The one with over 20 kitchen staff from all over the world. Their kitchen must be massive... :kinell:
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Dean wrote:I’ve always wanted to visit the pub that Raven uses. The one with over 20 kitchen staff from all over the world. Their kitchen must be massive... :kinell:

LMAO :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Good night out for me is drink & music... plenty of dancing... you can go in the most expensive place & find it shit ..
xtras1

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:40 pm

we're staying at Canary wharf next time, somebody said it used to be the Isle of dogs, which makes perfect sense as the canary islands are named after dogs not birds

canaria - canine?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
LordRaven wrote:There are far too many places to mention in London, it is best just to go with the flow and you will always have a good time.

Do u still go to the Troubadour mate...…..

Not since my friend left and it got new owners.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:we're staying at Canary wharf next time, somebody said it used to be the Isle of dogs, which makes perfect sense as the canary islands are named after dogs not birds

canaria - canine?

Isle of Dogs
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:50 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:I’ve always wanted to visit the pub that Raven uses. The one with over 20 kitchen staff from all over the world. Their kitchen must be massive... :kinell:

They were all picked up by immigration, I think Dean grassed on them.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Yeah, I reported them to the imaginary immigration police! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:53 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

On your imaginary phone in your imaginary mansion upon getting home from your imaginary job :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

On your imaginary phone in your imaginary mansion upon getting home from your imaginary job :pmsl:

You think I live in a mansion and don’t have a phone? :dunno:
Dean

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms