JRA's Guide to Women and Other Stories

A right load of bollocks...

JRA's Guide to Women and Other Stories

Postby jra » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:30 am

measurer wrote:Why wasn't he given time out would be my question....

You lower yourself by talking to any woman like that Puzzler. Disgraceful.

Some women deserve it. Many women are not made of sugar and spice, see men as an easy way to extract money from by whatever means necessary and consider men as a meal ticket. Once the money runs out, they move on to the next victim and/or disappear. This happens to lots of men. On a first date, how many women will offer without asking to pay for everything (food, drinks, transport costs etc.), whereas it's quite expected for a man to do so.

Sex.

An average looking single woman can get sex every night without paying anything at all if they want to, no problem, just ask.
You can't say that for an average looking single man. Most of the time you'll get told to go and do one.

So that's just a couple of reasons where women hold the trump cards when it comes to relationships.

But no worries, they'll still be moaning to the end of time how unfairly they are treated in society.
jra

Re: DS Thread #114

Postby jra » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:that's probably not going to make it on to the shortlist

Change it to 'Dean the necrophiliac serial killing ponce', if you are lost for a polite version to describe him.

Who is more likely to be a serial killer, jra, a respectable working man with a wife and family or an unemployed Rigsby who can’t get a women without renting one? :dunno:

Obviously, that was a huge whoosh for you. Plus, you calling Dean respectable. :pmsl:

Look. If there was an idiot spade I'd buy it for you.

I don’t have whooshes, jra, huge or otherwise. :scratch: Is it possible you could write in English instead of adolescent street talk, it would help make forum exchanges so much more productive?

And please leave your casual racism - “idiot spade” indeed - back in Luton. :shake head:

You really are a twat if you see racism in this use of the word spade in this context.

Can I buy you an idiot shovel to dig your own hole with instead, or is the word 'shovel' racist these days?

You get out of your fucking time warp by not referring to women as being rented/rentals and to mixed race people as brown/coloured, you drug-addled slipper wearing coffin dodger.

Luton lingo/street talk is what it is. Get over it. Or simply fuck off. How often do I need to tell people like you and Dean this simple advice?
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:20 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:on what planet do you think any of this abuse is acceptable puzzler?

It's no worse than Dean, McAz, Vam and you have said to me over time.

and did you tell them that it isn't acceptable?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:22 am

jra wrote:

Some women deserve it. Many women are not made of sugar and spice, see men as an easy way to extract money from by whatever means necessary and consider men as a meal ticket. Once the money runs out, they move on to the next victim and/or disappear. This happens to lots of men. On a first date, how many women will offer without asking to pay for everything (food, drinks, transport costs etc.), whereas it's quite expected for a man to do so.

Sex.

An average looking single woman can get sex every night without paying anything at all if they want to, no problem, just ask.
You can't say that for an average looking single man. Most of the time you'll get told to go and do one.

So that's just a couple of reasons where women hold the trump cards when it comes to relationships.

But no worries, they'll still be moaning to the end of time how unfairly they are treated in society.

what the fuck has this got to do with how puzzler spoke to me - you attention seeking runt

if you are stupid enough to answer then you better make it good...
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:29 am

jra wrote:

Sex.

Is there no end to your bitterness. I've known plenty of average looking men who had no shortage of women who happily shared their company and beds. Why? - it's something called a personality with a healthy attitude and respect towards women, where buying a cup of coffee is not seen as a down payment to sex. If you're not managing to have a relationship with a woman it's time to wonder why that is. Ask yourself why you personally have to buy sex, is that down to women simply holding all the trump cards or is it because there's a problem with you?

Suck it up, this is 2019 where women do NOT have to cow-tow to men any longer. Women have voices and choices. You don't like it? tough shit. We're here to stay and happy we are too. :smilin:

Don't bother with your usual foul-mouthed rant at me, a guest, just makes you look silly.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:32 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

Sex.

what the fuck has this got to do with how puzzler spoke to me - you attention seeking runt

if you are stupid enough to answer then you better make it good...

Must be his time of the month again. Maybe his sap's rising. :dunno:

His misogynist posts are unpleasant, to say the least.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:55 am

It’s odd that somebody who denies being an incel can quote so freely from the incel handbook.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:15 am

Guest wrote:It’s odd that somebody who denies being an incel can quote so freely from the incel handbook.

Notice how the posts always mention sex and money, as though that's all a relationship is. No mention of emotions etc.

I'd feel sorry for him if I didn't find his attitude so damn repulsive. Sad sac.

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:35 am

jra wrote:

Sex.

Just because you can't pull and have to pay for it. Most men aren't you though.

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:54 am

Puzzler wrote:
Don’t worry vammy vammy, I’m still getting every penny that I’m entitled to. I’m ‘arsey’ with you and your little guest troll mates cos I fucking hate bullies. You sadistic bitch, you only pick on jra cos 90% of the forum does.

No, I sometimes respond to one or two of the endless shitposts he spreads all over this forum every day.

Besides, 90% of the forum can't be wrong, can it? :dunno:

Of the two of us, Puzz, I'd say it's you who would pass the "sadistic" smell test. Some very disturbing thoughts swirl about in that fritzed-up head of yours... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:00 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Sex.

Is there no end to your bitterness. I've known plenty of average looking men who had no shortage of women who happily shared their company and beds. Why? - it's something called a personality with a healthy attitude and respect towards women, where buying a cup of coffee is not seen as a down payment to sex. If you're not managing to have a relationship with a woman it's time to wonder why that is. Ask yourself why you personally have to buy sex, is that down to women simply holding all the trump cards or is it because there's a problem with you?

Suck it up, this is 2019 where women do NOT have to cow-tow to men any longer. Women have voices and choices. You don't like it? tough shit. We're here to stay and happy we are too. :smilin:

Don't bother with your usual foul-mouthed rant at me, a guest, just makes you look silly.

I bet most of these average men have a job, a car, don't live in shared accommodation, aren't lowlifes etc.

Postby Vam » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:03 am

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:on what planet do you think any of this abuse is acceptable puzzler?

Really? I don't recall any of us calling you a sadistic cunt, or an obese mould-ridden smelly troll, or telling you you're a disgusting fat fucking pig who should go shit on the floor.

But hey, you're always the victim, right...? :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:13 am

jra wrote:

Sex.

If you're average looking but have a nice personality you won't struggle to pull.

I think your problem is personality rather than looks.

Postby TWAT » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:14 am

And jra will still pull before me :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:37 am

jra wrote:

Apologies JRA. Everything is all about you.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms