I made a banner

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I made a banner

Postby xtras1 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:50 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:They don't even look like they're protesting, but why would you when you're actually supporting the establishment?

Did you just take the Soros money for a nice day out and stroll round London?

The protest is the stance in the numbers..
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:52 am

Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:They don't even look like they're protesting, but why would you when you're actually supporting the establishment?

Ah Soros, the Jew who uses his money to fund democratic groups that oppose hate and a familiar target for the racist right. How surprising.

I had a cabbie accuse me of being funded by the HoL a few weeks back, it's water off of a ducks back Ray. Were you at the counter-protest or just looking at the walls as usual?

He was perusing photos of the old black passport and the proposed new one whilst having a wank.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:All white, all middle class, I'm struggling to see why they're protesting exactly.

Has the price of artisanal cheese gone up at Waitrose or something?

The price of everything has gone up.

I saw plenty of diversity but then again I relied on my eyes rather than some bloke on the internet.

Just not a single one made an appearance in any of the photos. Oh well I’m sure we’ll just have to take your word for it.

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:All white, all middle class, I'm struggling to see why they're protesting exactly.

I saw plenty of diversity but then again I relied on my eyes rather than some bloke on the internet.

Just not a single one made an appearance in any of the photos. Oh well I’m sure we’ll just have to take your word for it.

Apart from Femi and Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu hosting the speeches you mean?

A photo is a moment in time and representative of that moment, time and place.

I saw and talked to many people of different hues and orientations at the march, I don't have to rely on curated photos.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:05 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Who ordered the Taxi?
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:09 pm

Stooo wrote:

Tesco hikes price of more than 1,000 products - one by an astonishing 152%

Tesco has increased prices on more than 1,000 products in the past two weeks, including staples such as bananas, cheese, pasta and jam, new internal documents seen by PA show.

A five-pack of bananas has gone up 11% from 90p to £1; own brand farfalle, macaroni and linguine pasta have all risen 30% from 50p a pack to 65p; seedless strawberry jam is up 23% to 92p and iceberg lettuces are up 17% at 60p each.

(Source: Mirror via MSN)

"Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"...

...oh wait.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Tesco has increased prices on more than 1,000 products in the past two weeks, including staples such as bananas, cheese, pasta and jam, new internal documents seen by PA show.

A five-pack of bananas has gone up 11% from 90p to £1; own brand farfalle, macaroni and linguine pasta have all risen 30% from 50p a pack to 65p; seedless strawberry jam is up 23% to 92p and iceberg lettuces are up 17% at 60p each.

...oh wait.

Tesco operate on a 2.3% profit margin and pension funds rely on their premiums.

It is going to go quickly now.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:

...oh wait.

Tesco operate on a 2.3% profit margin and pension funds rely on their premiums.

It is going to go quickly now.

Yeah - but thank fuck the price of artisanal cheese at Waitrose has remained stable. :roll:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:19 pm

McAz wrote:Yeah - but thank fuck the price of artisanal cheese at Waitrose has remained stable. :roll:

They marked it down because us metropolitan middle class elite were out for a walk :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
They marked it down because us metropolitan middle class elite were out for a walk :mrgreen:

You aint even working class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You aint even working class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

True, I'd say bollocks to the queen.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:Image

That looks like he has been super imposed on the picture tbh. He's was much larger than the background folk who are just behind him and everyone is in focus?

Postby Her Maj » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:

True, I'd say bollocks to the queen.

Vagina, you Peasant!
Her Maj

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:28 pm

As opposed to you fascist excrements taking money from far right American rednecks like Bannon and the far right Israeli lobby :hand:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms