Hobbit Feet......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Dean wrote:
But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...


You clearly ignored the drink drive limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Must be why he can’t travel to the US.


Who said I can’t travel to the US?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Kat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in
User avatar
Kat
 
Posts: 6286
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


What does that have to do with anything?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


Dean's moved on from that for some reason :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


Dean's moved on from that for some reason :dunno:


What more was there to say after proving you can have more than one founder account? You said it’s a singular account, I proved it wasn’t.

What more can I say?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


Dean's moved on from that for some reason :dunno:


What more was there to say after proving you can have more than one founder account? You said it’s a singular account, I proved it wasn’t.

What more can I say?


You posted a line of code.

There is only one founder account for each site that has full accountability. Ash didn't ever hand over full control to FH to Micky, Wendy teased him for ages about it and then closed the place.

God I'm bored with this now.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


Dean's moved on from that for some reason :dunno:


What more was there to say after proving you can have more than one founder account? You said it’s a singular account, I proved it wasn’t.

What more can I say?


You posted a line of code.

There is only one founder account for each site that has full accountability. Ash didn't ever hand over full control to FH to Micky, Wendy teased him for ages about it and then closed the place.

God I'm bored with this now.


No, you can have more than one founder account. I’ve posted the proof already. Do you need me to post some more proof?

Nobody said Micky was ever handed ‘full control’ of FH. I said he was a founder Admin, which he was. You’re arguing against points I haven’t made just for some sort of ‘win’
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:28 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Kat wrote:Ash had over all control of fh I too spoke to ton and dt loads of times about this but mainly dt s health I've not spoke to ton since. Just after dt passed away from what I remember micky had it given to him but trop stuck the boot in


Dean's moved on from that for some reason :dunno:


What more was there to say after proving you can have more than one founder account? You said it’s a singular account, I proved it wasn’t.

What more can I say?


You posted a line of code.

There is only one founder account for each site that has full accountability. Ash didn't ever hand over full control to FH to Micky, Wendy teased him for ages about it and then closed the place.

God I'm bored with this now.


No, you can have more than one founder account. I’ve posted the proof already. Do you need me to post some more proof?

Nobody said Micky was ever handed ‘full control’ of FH. I said he was a founder Admin, which he was. You’re arguing against points I haven’t made just for some sort of ‘win’


Mate, you're trying to gaslight me. I'll have a go at answering you tomorrow night if you haven't changed positions again.

We know each other too well :mrgreen:

Goodnight.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 pm

I’ve been consistent. I’ve made 2 points.

Point one:

You can have more than one founder account on a forum. I’ve proven this with facts.


Point two:

Micky had founder admin status on FH.



Where the fuck you get gaslighting or changing positions from I don’t know. Those are my two very simple points.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Dean wrote:I’ve been consistent. I’ve made 2 points.

Point one:

You can have more than one founder account on a forum. I’ve proven this with facts.


Point two:

Micky had founder admin status on FH.



Where the fuck you get gaslighting or changing positions from I don’t know. Those are my two very simple points.


You can't. You are wrong.

Look up gaslighting.

As I say, I'm off to bed as is this thread.

I'm going to leave it as a sticky for a while though.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests