Hobbit Feet......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Although drunk he claimed in court his driving was fine :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...


I will do likewise.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 39642
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:25 pm

Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...

But you just acknowledged it :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Dean wrote:Micky was firm but fair when he ran FH.

All I ever wanted Dean was good debate, but all I managed to do was create another trolling forum which is all everyone seems to want to do, but my original intentions were honourable woteva anyone thinks...…..
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...

But you just acknowledged it :pmsl:


No I didn’t...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


Drink driving is no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...

But you just acknowledged it :pmsl:

You seem confused - Dean acknowledged my post. :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 39642
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:29 pm

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
McAz wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:Dean is a fine fellow, don't you think?


Morelike Dean got a fine for drink driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Yes, you mention it regularly - excellent repartee. :bored:


But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...


I will do likewise.

Quite right, we can’t have Dean being treated like jra. :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:29 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky was firm but fair when he ran FH.

All I ever wanted Dean was good debate, but all I managed to do was create another trolling forum which is all everyone seems to want to do, but my original intentions were honourable woteva anyone thinks...…..


People don’t want to debate on these forums Micky. You tried your best against the odds, so you should be commended for that at least...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Dean wrote:
But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...


You clearly ignored the drink drive limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky was firm but fair when he ran FH.

All I ever wanted Dean was good debate, but all I managed to do was create another trolling forum which is all everyone seems to want to do, but my original intentions were honourable woteva anyone thinks...…..


People don’t want to debate on these forums Micky. You tried your best against the odds, so you should be commended for that at least...



Where is the sick bucket :pukeup:

You are good Dean I'll give you that :laughing:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:44 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Micky was firm but fair when he ran FH.

All I ever wanted Dean was good debate, but all I managed to do was create another trolling forum which is all everyone seems to want to do, but my original intentions were honourable woteva anyone thinks...…..


People don’t want to debate on these forums Micky. You tried your best against the odds, so you should be commended for that at least...



Where is the sick bucket :pukeup:

You are good Dean I'll give you that :laughing:


What in my post is untrue?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby xtras1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:46 pm

Where did I say anything was untrue :dunno:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Dean » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:48 pm

xtras1 wrote:Where did I say anything was untrue :dunno:


So what exactly are you objecting to?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 41477
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Hobbit Feet......

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:12 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Dean wrote:
But as usual, without any facts to back it up. I just ignore it, it sends him even more manic...


You clearly ignored the drink drive limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


Must be why he can’t travel to the US.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 29867
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .SF. and 13 guests