Do You Have An Item You just HAVE to buy?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do You Have An Item You just HAVE to buy?

Postby Dean » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:33 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:uneducated men trying to comprehend stuff is even funnier

You see, no sense of humour at all these middle class old women.
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Holly wrote:I keep that in mind when Niv posts next time :pmsl:

Did you mean “I will”?
Dean

Postby Holly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Dean wrote:

Did you mean “I will”?

Yeah
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

Did you mean “I will”?

Yeah

You should try and word your posts correctly when you’re trying to be funny in future... :smilin:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:I have an Aloe Vera plant, it lives in the orangery and if we want any of the gel for healing/sunburn etc we remove and refrigerate the leaves first before squeezing out the cooled gel, lush! :wubbers:

I'll never forget the first time I went abroad and underestimated how quickly the sun catches you nearer the equator. I was in lots of pain and bright red! I was sold some pure aloe gel. Applied it that night and the next morning all the pain had gone and the redness was starting to turn. Overnight. I thought it was a miracle and bought several bottles home with me.

Postby Dean » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I have an Aloe Vera plant, it lives in the orangery and if we want any of the gel for healing/sunburn etc we remove and refrigerate the leaves first before squeezing out the cooled gel, lush! :wubbers:

I'll never forget the first time I went abroad and underestimated how quickly the sun catches you nearer the equator. I was in lots of pain and bright red! I was sold some pure aloe gel. Applied it that night and the next morning all the pain had gone and the redness was starting to turn. Overnight. I thought it was a miracle and bought several bottles home with me.

No you didn’t, weirdo...
Dean

Postby McAz » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:

The sun doesn't catch you quickest near the equator. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

No you didn’t, weirdo...

Oh yes I did. You uncultured swine.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:

It's so good isn't it. As well as refrigerating Aloe leaves at home (the gel from inside is also soothing for rashes, and a great natural soothing remedy if the kids get insect bites etc), I always keep aftersun in the fridge when abroad, makes it extra cooling.

Postby Fletch » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

No you didn’t, weirdo...

Well Bournemouth is nearer the equator than say Liverpool...
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

No you didn’t, weirdo...

Oh yes I did. You uncultured swine.

He never leaves Brum, so he thinks nobody else has holidays either :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's so good isn't it. As well as refrigerating Aloe leaves at home (the gel from inside is also soothing for rashes, and a great natural soothing remedy if the kids get insect bites etc), I always keep aftersun in the fridge when abroad, makes it extra cooling.

And it's found in the places you would need it the most. The wonders of nature. I'll also never forget the first time I got stung by a stinger and a doc leaf growing near to it soothed it.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:59 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

It does. And also depending on where you travel to gives different shades of tan. Nicest tans I've seen is from people who go to Greece. You're not very perceptive.

Postby Nucks » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

It does. And also depending on where you travel to gives different shades of tan. Nicest tans I've seen is from people who go to Greece. You're not very perceptive.

Just don't ask Icarus. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby calitom » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:34 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

gerry and the pacemakers?
calitom

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms