Tanning supplements & accelerator lotions?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Tanning supplements & accelerator lotions?

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:46 pm

I fake tanned my feet last night, had to wear shoes instead of sandals for work today :pmsl:

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:14 pm

Lora wrote:It Stu wants to message me I will tell him exactly who I am ... I can't post it on a open forum but it might stop members from bothering me all the time if he did message me

If you wanted a fresh start and to not be "bothered", perhaps dredging up names of posters who were banned and not welcome back wasn't the best idea. You enjoyed the cloak and dagger and got pissy when it didn't work out. Now you've done a victim flounce. I'm sure you'll be back as a business tycoon bikini supermodel astrophysicist.
Nucks

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Lora wrote:It Stu wants to message me I will tell him exactly who I am ... I can't post it on a open forum but it might stop members from bothering me all the time if he did message me

"Stu" will take that as a come on.

Get ready.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Nucks wrote:

If you wanted a fresh start and to not be "bothered", perhaps dredging up names of posters who were banned and not welcome back wasn't the best idea. You enjoyed the cloak and dagger and got pissy when it didn't work out. Now you've done a victim flounce. I'm sure you'll be back as a business tycoon bikini supermodel astrophysicist.

You know me so well :smilin:
Lora

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:

"Stu" will take that as a come on.

Get ready.

I have nothing to hide :smilin:
Lora

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms