October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:16 am

Marja!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Riots, civil disobedience, looting etc. And Rollup saying he told us it would happen.

Yes but he didn't say it would be happening in France or Hong Kong.

Are you sure? He’s good at predicting doom and gloom and the end of planet earth.

Didn't u know guest that Jacks like a fickle Spurs fan, never happier than when he's whinging about something...... :roll: :thud:
Mickyboy

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:46 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:Riots, civil disobedience, looting etc. And Rollup saying he told us it would happen.

Are you sure? He’s good at predicting doom and gloom and the end of planet earth.

Didn't u know guest that Jacks like a fickle Spurs fan, never happier than when he's whinging about something...... :roll: :thud:

Not whinging are you Micky? :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:

Yes but don’t you feel sorry for all those people who try to commit Hari Kiri after reading his posts?

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:12 pm

October 31st is a cause for concern. A further extension too.
A general election seems inevitable

Postby Text » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:55 pm

The £3Billion or so that Boris says he's put aside to smooth over the Brexit transition, where did it come from?
That's a helluva lot of bucks!!!!! :thud:
That's in addition to the sums TM already wasted in her own preparations for a possible no deal scenario.

How is it that such colossal sums can suddenly be plucked out of nowhere? :dunno:
Oh I forgot - there's always the magic tree. Which TM once claimed (in her usual condescending way) does not exist.
Text

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Text wrote:The £3Billion or so that Boris says he's put aside to smooth over the Brexit transition, where did it come from?
That's in addition to the sums TM already wasted in her own preparations for a possible no deal scenario.

How is it that such colossal sums can suddenly be plucked out of nowhere? :dunno:
Oh I forgot - there's always the magic tree. Which TM once claimed (in her usual condescending way) does not exist.

Stick to the ‘games’ threads and leave the financial stuff to the adults...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Text wrote:The £3Billion or so that Boris says he's put aside to smooth over the Brexit transition, where did it come from?

Stick to the ‘games’ threads and leave the financial stuff to the adults...

How much is in the Dean piggy bank today?

Postby LordRaven » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:October 31st is a cause for concern. A further extension too.

It is a terrible state of affairs.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:17 pm

How many extensions do you people want? Had we left when we should have done, we'd have been on the other side of it by now, and the dust would have begun settling. Any extension is just another extension of the fear and dread that some of you are experiencing. It's like keep putting off a dentist appointment.

When May invoked A50, she followed the letter of the law and wrote that negotiations should be twofold - arranging our withdrawal from the EU and also taking into account the framework for future relations between the UK and the EU. These negotiations should have run alongside each other. However, the EU refused to discuss the future framework until after the withdrawal negotiations were over, they considered it 'too risky'. Some people, including Peter Marshall, former deputy general of the Commonwealth, believe the EU has acted illegally by doing this.

The backstop would never of arisen had the future framework been discussed alongside withdrawal negotiations. Even the head of the German Institute of Economic Research has said that no sovereign nation could accept the tyranny of the backstop. The EU has been trying to bully the UK, just as it has done previously with Holland, Ireland, Denmark, Greece, France and Italy, when they attempted to defy the EU's orders. And they were succeeding with meek coward May as PM, but Boris is different, and he's doing the right thing by threatening a No Deal if the EU refuse to back down.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

How many extensions do you people want? Had we left when we should have done, we'd have been on the other side of it by now, and the dust would have begun settling. Any extension is just another extension of the fear and dread that some of you are experiencing. It's like keep putting off a dentist appointment.

When May invoked A50, she followed the letter of the law and wrote that negotiations should be twofold - arranging our withdrawal of the EU and also taking into account the framework for future relations between the UK and the EU. These negotiations should have run alongside each other. However, the EU refused to discuss the future framework until after the withdrawal negotiations were over, they considered it 'too risky'. Some people, including Peter Marshall, former deputy general of the Commonwealth, believe the EU has acted illegally by doing this.

The backstop would never of arisen had the future framework been discussed alongside withdrawal negotiations. Even the head of the German Institute of Economic Research has said that no sovereign nation could accept the tyranny of the backstop. The EU has been trying to bully the UK, just as it has done previously with Holland, Ireland, Denmark, Greece, France and Italy, when they attempted to defy the EU's orders. And they were succeeding with meek coward May as PM, but Boris is different, and he's doing the right thing by threatening a No Deal if the EU refuse to back down.

How do you understand the backstop Ray?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Stooo wrote:How do you understand the backstop Ray?

Don't you know what it is Dave?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Yes.

Now answer my question, it's really easy.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Yes.

LoL 'Now answer my question' - who the fuck do you think you are?

Do you think for some bizarre reason, I don't know what the backstop is? It's like me asking you if you know what the EU is.

Find someone else to play your silly games with.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:37 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Yes.

LoL 'Now answer my question' - who the fuck do you think you are?

Do you think for some bizarre reason, I don't know what the backstop is? It's like me asking you if you know what the EU is.

Find someone else to play your silly games with.

I bet that you know how to goose step whilst raising your arm.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms