October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: October 31st predictions - Deal or no deal?

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:45 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Almost as funny as the ‘mobility scooter’ gag...

We used to have some really funny guests. I miss them...

Yes, these are very amateurish. I'm sometimes tempted to post against myself just to liven the place up.

What do you mean 'tempted'?
Like you haven't done it before.
Simple truth is.You have fuck all else in your like to occupy yourself with.
Nahh can't be bothered with you.
It's more effective to just ignore you.
That will drive you crazy. :thumbsup:

Excellent.
Is this you making a start? :pmsl:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:49 am

Friday the 1st November should be interesting, and the 5th of November might prove the perfect backdrop for those with nefarious intent.

The future does not look bright.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:50 am

LordRaven wrote:Friday the 1st November should be interesting, and the 5th of November might prove the perfect backdrop for those with nefarious intent.

The future's orange.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:54 am

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Friday the 1st November should be interesting, and the 5th of November might prove the perfect backdrop for those with nefarious intent.

It looks orange.

It just might turn out that way with fires burning everywhere, lighting up city skylines as eerie backdrops for mobs running amok with legal explosives.

I hope not, but I can't see anything good happening - unless we have a definitive and rapid change come our way for the better.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 am

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

It looks orange.

It just might turn out that way with fires burning everywhere, lighting up city skylines as eerie backdrops for mobs running amok with legal explosives.

I hope not, but I can't see anything good happening - unless we have a definitive and rapid change come our way for the better.

Which side are rioting?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:01 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

It looks orange.

Which side are rioting?

In 2011 and 2015 I didn't ask, anyone prone to mischief caught up in the moment has the ability to join in. Mob mentality is like that.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:07 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Which side are rioting?

In 2011 and 2015 I didn't ask, anyone prone to mischief caught up in the moment has the ability to join in. Mob mentality is like that.

Yeah mob mentality, people winding each other up and feeling brave in packs. Possible I suppose.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:13 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

It looks orange.

Which side are rioting?

The far-right's dream is already over - Brexit or not.

No brown folk will be leaving.
No Poles back to Warsaw on the first train.
No impact on globalism.
No Brit only council houses.
No collapse of the EU.
No end to halaal.
No mosques closing.
No getting "their" country back

Nothing except billions lost by the mass poor and powerless and gained by the elite rich and artful.

Trouble is inevitable.
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:28 am

LordRaven wrote:It just might turn out that way with fires burning everywhere, lighting up city skylines as eerie backdrops for mobs running amok with legal explosives.

The only people rioting will be liberal lefties, due to them having failed to get their own way. The same twats who have spent the last 3 years protesting against the democratic vote. It stands to reason that they will also protest (as in possible rioting) when the deed is officially done.

You won't see regular folk rioting due to Brexit having 'fucked them up' overnight. Because the day after Brexit will be the same as the day before Brexit, with no discernible difference to anyone's life (apart from the news coverage of liberal lefties rioting)

So yeah, public unrest is a strong possibly, but it will involve the very people who are now warning us that public unrest will occur.

Catch 22 for imbeciles.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:33 am

Red Okktober wrote:The day after Brexit will be the same as the day before Brexit, with no discernible difference to anyone's life.

And so utterly pointless by your own admission. :roll:

What were the benefits again? You omitted to list them when you were asked earlier. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:00 pm

In the EU, out of the EU, No deal brexit, hard brexit or soft brexit................any of that shite aint gonna affect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:In the EU, out of the EU, No deal brexit, hard brexit or soft brexit................any of that shite aint gonna affect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No man is an island :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Thats why I'm morelike Pangaea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:51 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Thats why I'm morelike Pangaea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

All that dinosaur shit? :pukeup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
All that dinosaur shit? :pukeup:

Are you saying you can remember what it smells like then???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms