A right load of bollocks...

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
We will be a third country and isolated, NATO is not a trading partnership.

Two simple and easily confirmed facts.

It's time that you gammons started looking at facts rather than relying on faith.

Stupid fucks.

What about trading in military technology? How can it be confirmed if it hasn't happened yet?

As for the UK becoming a third world country, it just isn't going to happen.

And btw I'm (soft) left-wing, so there is little point in inserting the gammon insult in. I hope you realise that a substantial number of people that voted for Brexit weren't right-wing. I also dissociate myself completely from any far right-wing groups such as the BNP and EDL.

The Brexit movement was and is led by the hard-right, Farage, Rees-Mogg, et al, not to mention Tommy and associated fascists. You and your fellow gammons support them in their endeavours.

Gammons may consider themselves left leaning, one or two do on here - but then some people thought Hitler would be good for the common man.

The trading of military technology has little to do with NATO.

If you say so. Whichever party you vote for doesn't necessarily mean you support everything they do.

I voted labour at the last elections. Does that mean I support anti-semitism?

You run with the rich and posh, Ress-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, regardless of what you say your believe - therefore you are a gammon, wear your label proudly.

Projection and assumption.
jra

Postby LordRaven » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote:Why do you come here if you don't like it, Ray? :scratch:

To annoy you obviously.

Furry muff
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:27 am

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Oh ye of so little faith. It's about time people like you stop sucking EU cock.

All this talk of the UK becoming a third world country and being completely isolated is just a load of bollox.

If we leave the EU we won't be dependent on their laws, other than trade agreements and vice versa. That's part of the whole exercise.

As for being America's bitch, we are pretty well there already (Brexit or no Brexit) and both the USA and UK being members of NATO is not a bad thing.

It's time that you gammons started looking at facts rather than relying on faith.

Stupid fucks.

What about trading in military technology? How can it be confirmed if it hasn't happened yet?

And btw I'm (soft) left-wing, so there is little point in inserting the gammon insult in. I hope you realise that a substantial number of people that voted for Brexit weren't right-wing. I also dissociate myself completely from any far right-wing groups such as the BNP and EDL.

Where did I say third world, gammon?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:31 am

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

All this talk of the UK becoming a third world country and being completely isolated is just a load of bollox.

If we leave the EU we won't be dependent on their laws, other than trade agreements and vice versa. That's part of the whole exercise.

As for being America's bitch, we are pretty well there already (Brexit or no Brexit) and both the USA and UK being members of NATO is not a bad thing.

Stupid fucks.

Where did I say third world, gammon?

You didn't. I thought it might be a word omission (it happens), so no worries now we have got that straight. Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me a gammon. Fair is fair Stooo, when you were saying to RoS about not making it personal.
jra

Postby .SF. » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:33 am

jra wrote:
.SF. wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

Stupid fucks.

You might be confusing 'third world country' with 'third country'.

So it seems. I apologize for not keeping up with the latest suitably vague lingo.

No apology needed.
.SF.

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:36 am

:artist:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:38 am

jra wrote:
You didn't. I thought it might be a word omission (it happens), so no worries now we have got that straight. Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me a gammon. Fair is fair Stooo, when you were saying to RoS about not making it personal.

If you still support the self-harm exercise that is brexit and refuse to look at the facts rather than the fantasies and lies peddled by the few who will profit from it you deserve nothing but scorn. Gammon is an apt term for people like you, it isn't personal.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:39 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:You run with the rich and posh, Ress-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, regardless of what you say your believe - therefore you are a gammon, wear your label proudly.

No projection or assumption. The rich and the posh, Rees-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, lead Brexit - you gleefully follow.
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:40 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:You run with the rich and posh, Ress-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, regardless of what you say your believe - therefore you are a gammon, wear your label proudly.

No projection or assumption. The rich and the posh, Rees-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, lead Brexit - you gleefully follow.

Yes and you vote Labour presumably who have an anti-semitism scandal going on. So, what's your point?
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:42 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

Yes and you vote Labour presumably who have an anti-semitism scandal going on. So, what's your point?

I voted Green at the last election.

Projection and assumption? :pmsl:

And my point is:

McAz wrote:The rich and the posh, Rees-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, lead Brexit - you gleefully follow.
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:53 am

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

If you still support the self-harm exercise that is brexit and refuse to look at the facts rather than the fantasies and lies peddled by the few who will profit from it you deserve nothing but scorn. Gammon is an apt term for people like you, it isn't personal.

Facts are not necessarily what people say, but more importantly what actually happens. We don't know all of this for sure yet regarding Brexit, just like we didn't know for sure what would happen in the future when the UK signed all those EU treaties. Article 50 was supposed to be our get-out clause, but the truth is the other EU members (particularly the poorer members) don't want the UK to leave, as it will be a big dent in their bureaucratic aims to create a European super-state and as the UK is usually a net-importer of money, the poorer members will lose their subsidies.

The NATO bit comes in because we have a very powerful military with or without the EU.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

And my point is:

McAz wrote:The rich and the posh, Rees-Mogg, Boris, Farage et al, lead Brexit - you gleefully follow.

Where did I say I gleefully follow?

You voted green, but still have at least one vehicle? Do you fly?
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:58 am

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

Facts are not necessarily what people say, but more importantly what actually happens. We don't know all of this for sure yet regarding Brexit, just like we didn't know for sure what would happen in the future when the UK signed all those EU treaties. Article 50 was supposed to be our get-out clause, but the truth is the other EU members (particularly the poorer members) don't want the UK to leave, as it will be a big dent in their bureaucratic aims to create a European super-state and as the UK is usually a net-importer of money, the poorer members will lose their subsidies.

The NATO bit comes in because we have a very powerful military with or without the EU.

Brexit won't effect the creation of a "European superstate" in the slightest. In fact, when the other 27 states see what has become of us it shores up their belief in internationalism and co-operation. Stop believing in BNP fantasies.
Last edited by McAz on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:59 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:

Brexit won't effect the creation of a "European superstate" in the slightest. In fact, when the other see what has become of us it shores up their belief in internationalism and co-operation. Stop believing in BNP fantasies.

I don't follow the BNP in any shape or form.
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:00 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Yes and you vote Labour presumably who have an anti-semitism scandal going on. So, what's your point?

And my point is:

Where did I say I gleefully follow?

You voted green, but still have at least one vehicle? Do you fly?

Vehicles are required in areas with no public alternative. And no, I don't fly.

Why do you gleefully follow the rich and the posh?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms