UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:29 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote::pmsl:

IK,R? :mrgreen:

Get a load of it - all up his own pompous arse, instead of being grateful to anyone choosing to engage with him.

I doubt people are lining up to grab a moment of this useless tosser's time ... :mrgreen:

I'd be grateful if you didn't engage with me, since most of the time it's just to insult me. :thumbsup:

I expect people aren't lining up to grab a moment of my time, but that doesn't stop you.

:thud:

Zip it with the sulk and the petulance, dickhead. I wasn't talking to you :roll:

Jeez, even the trolls here have got something imaginative and sometimes interesting about them. You though? Just one big dreary mass of doom and gloom, misery and tedious ... bleurgh...spamming the place.

I'm not insulting you, btw. I'm describing you.
Vam

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:

Where have I been abusive? :again?:

Leaving the 'thick gammon twat' out of proceedings would be a good start. :thumbsup:

Stop being one then, I'd call you the same to your face like dozens of others.

I'm sick of you idiots.

That's down to you, but I'm certainly not thick. I may be a twat at times, but I'm certainly not a gammon.

And would you really tell that to my face? I'd say that is a bit of peacock posturing there and asking for a slap from most people. I'd probably just roll my eyes and walk away, as it's simpler than getting into a confrontation and having the police involved.

I know you mean well, but don't you think you're talking all this Brexit stuff a bit too personally?
jra

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Was it a coincidence that the forum was buzzing and friendly when the Nonce was banned? Now look at it, wall to wall nonce attention seeking. So boring...
Dean

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:34 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:

Leaving the 'thick gammon twat' out of proceedings would be a good start. :thumbsup:

I'm sick of you idiots.

That's down to you, but I'm certainly not thick. I may be a twat at times, but I'm certainly not a gammon.

And would you really tell that to my face? I'd say that is a bit of peacock posturing there and asking for a slap from most people. I'd probably just roll my eyes and walk away, as it's simpler than getting into a confrontation and having the police involved.

I know you mean well, but don't you think you're talking all this Brexit stuff a bit too personally?

But if it was a young girl, you’d probably assault them. True to form...
Dean

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

Get a load of it - all up his own pompous arse, instead of being grateful to anyone choosing to engage with him.

I doubt people are lining up to grab a moment of this useless tosser's time ... :mrgreen:

I'd be grateful if you didn't engage with me, since most of the time it's just to insult me. :thumbsup:

I expect people aren't lining up to grab a moment of my time, but that doesn't stop you.

Zip it with the sulk and the petulance, dickhead. I wasn't talking to you :roll:

Jeez, even the trolls here have got something imaginative and sometimes interesting about them. You though? Just one big dreary mass of doom and gloom, misery and tedious ... bleurgh...spamming the place.

You were talking about me, albeit not directly to me. This isn't a private discussion.

Insulting/describing. In this case the same difference.

King hell Vam don't give me any tude when I hadn't even been talking to you.

You're the one spoiling for a fight obviously with your drive-by shooting.
jra

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:40 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

You were talking about me, albeit not directly to me. This isn't a private discussion.

^^^ Deeply unpleasant no-mark tosser, posting more meaningless spam that no fucker wants to read... :roll:
Vam

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:40 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm sick of you idiots.

What is this thing you have about physical violence? You threatened me once leading to your post being removed - and now you are suggesting that Stooo is asking for a slap. :yikes:

Isn't it you who are taken FW too seriously? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:41 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

:yikes: :pmsl: WTF! I think you meant kinell!
The rest of it must mean you've got your Lonsdales on or summat .... bro.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Dean wrote:Was it a coincidence that the forum was buzzing and friendly when the Nonce was banned? Now look at it, wall to wall nonce attention seeking. So boring...

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:Where have I been abusive? :again?:

I'm sick of you idiots.

But if it was a young girl, you’d probably assault them. True to form...

What was that you were saying the other day you were trying to ignore my baiting/trolling.

So, one rule for me and another for you.

Just like Vam straight in there with the trolling, but of course, it's my fault when you claim the forum was quiet.
jra

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:42 pm

And he wonders why he’s so alone and has to pay for company...
Dean

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Dean wrote:And he wonders why he’s so alone and has to pay for company...

It's his "tude" apparently. :scratch:
McAz

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:

^^^ Deeply unpleasant no-mark tosser, posting more meaningless spam that no fucker wants to read... :roll:

But there you are still reading it.

jra

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:45 pm

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:And he wonders why he’s so alone and has to pay for company...

It's his "tude" apparently. :scratch:

No, it's MY tude! :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:46 pm

So 4 people now joining in on the pile on.

Anybody else?
jra

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:47 pm

jra wrote:So 4 people now joining in on the pile on.

Anybody else?

Will you be slapping them too? :ooer:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms