UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

A right load of bollocks...

UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Real news kept from jo public » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Do you think the power co, national grid is allowed to admit that the massive power cut which is ongoing is a cyber attack?
User avatar
Real news kept from jo public
 

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Real news kept from jo public wrote:Do you think the power co, national grid is allowed to admit that the massive power cut which is ongoing is a cyber attack?



An oer cut :ooer:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Heh.

Friday peak period and we run out of our electrical generation capacities, we usually trade surges with countries that we have an alliance with due to treaties and shit like that.

Look on it as a fire alarm practice :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:43 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Real news kept from jo public wrote:Do you think the power co, national grid is allowed to admit that the massive power cut which is ongoing is a cyber attack?



An oer cut :ooer:


You of all people are calling people out on typos?

Anyway, I've fixed it :NAA:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Clicked on this thread to see if Stooo would manage to blame Brexit, and he did!

Probably blames Brexit for his lumbago and failure to maintain an erection.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 5031
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Clicked on this thread to see if Stooo would manage to blame Brexit, and he did!

Probably blames Brexit for his lumbago and failure to maintain an erection.


Probably Ray.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92089
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Real news kept from jo public wrote:Do you think the power co, national grid is allowed to admit that the massive power cut which is ongoing is a cyber attack?



An oer cut :ooer:


You of all people are calling people out on typos?

Anyway, I've fixed it :NAA:



:brickwall:

Oops wrong smiley.
:mrgreen:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Whenever I think about power cuts it's always good memories.. :dunno:
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:13 pm

Cobs wrote:Whenever I think about power cuts it's always good memories.. :dunno:



Monopoly by candlelight... etc etc etc?
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:13 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Cobs wrote:Whenever I think about power cuts it's always good memories.. :dunno:



Monopoly by candlelight... etc etc etc?

yes
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Cobs wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Cobs wrote:Whenever I think about power cuts it's always good memories.. :dunno:



Monopoly by candlelight... etc etc etc?

yes



:mrgreen:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Cobs » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Image
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Cobs wrote:Image




Great novel :laughing:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Cobs wrote:Image

:wubwub: :leer: :awesome: :mrgreen: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby jra » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Stooo wrote:Heh.

Friday peak period and we run out of our electrical generation capacities, we usually trade surges with countries that we have an alliance with due to treaties and shit like that.

Look on it as a fire alarm practice :thumbsup:


I know we 'borrow' electricity from France at certain high load times.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17379
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dr synne, xtras1 and 15 guests