UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:03 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Why don't you ask admin. Let me guess, you reported it and as you seem to be unbannable here they complied.


I didn't report it.

Are you accusing Admin of treating you unfairly?


Why do you twist things so much? You asked the question, I gave you the answer.


Admin removed the post at their own behest because you threatened violence.
Later you threatened to involve the police and you were banned as I recall.
And now you say Stooo deserves a slap.

Are you this intimidatory in real life?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40266
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:05 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Why don't you ask admin. Let me guess, you reported it and as you seem to be unbannable here they complied.


I didn't report it.

Are you accusing Admin of treating you unfairly?


Why do you twist things so much? You asked the question, I gave you the answer.


Admin removed the post at their own behest because you threatened violence.
Later you threatened to involve the police and you were banned as I recall.
And now you say Stooo deserves a slap.

Are you this intimidatory in real life?[/quote]
I think the police have been involved in his pub life no?
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Dean » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:05 pm

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:So 4 people now joining in on the pile on.

Anybody else?


Seems like they only come to life when you’re on.
Like zombies.


And oh crap...here's Petty Woman :roll:

Ewww...I'm out...


Bye :Hiya:
Back to doing what you do best

Image


I wish I could get rid of Vam that easily.

:wubwub:


Is this a murder threat?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42181
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Good, I’ll post more if it keeps you away.


I'm sure everyone appreciates all your Zen wisdom and the twinkling moon crystals cascading out of your arse :gigglesnshit:

Me though? I know a useless gobby moose when I see one.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19169
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Don't count me I would have replied as I did to any of them writing like that.
King hell and a tude in one sentence from an old man and you don't expect shit?


Jack I'm middle-aged. :thumbsup:

35 40?
I thought you were older than that.


I am, but still middle-aged.

When I get to 60 I'll count myself as old.

So you're 50?
You count middle age as 50 meaning the average lifespan now is a hundred?
You might be right I don't know.


I'm 55 Jack. Anyway, age is just a number. So, I'm still down wit da hood, innit.

Your maths is wrong on that bit.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Good, I’ll post more if it keeps you away.


I'm sure everyone appreciates all your Zen wisdom and the twinkling moon crystals cascading out of your arse :gigglesnshit:

Me though? I know a useless gobby moose when I see one.


Seeings as you have to look at one in the mirror every morning I’m sure you do.
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30596
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 pm

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Jack I'm middle-aged. :thumbsup:

35 40?
I thought you were older than that.


I am, but still middle-aged.

When I get to 60 I'll count myself as old.

So you're 50?
You count middle age as 50 meaning the average lifespan now is a hundred?
You might be right I don't know.


I'm 55 Jack. Anyway, age is just a number. So, I'm still down wit da hood, innit.

Your maths is wrong on that bit.[/quote]
My maths is often wrong.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 pm

Can’t flipping quote either.
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30596
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby jra » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Why don't you ask admin. Let me guess, you reported it and as you seem to be unbannable here they complied.


I didn't report it.

Are you accusing Admin of treating you unfairly?


Why do you twist things so much? You asked the question, I gave you the answer.


Admin removed the post at their own behest because you threatened violence.
Later you threatened to involve the police and you were banned as I recall.
And now you say Stooo deserves a slap.

Are you this intimidatory in real life?[/quote]
I think the police have been involved in his pub life no?


Look. If somebody came up to you in the street and called you a thick gammon twat, most people would give you a slap. I didn't say I'd do it personally.

Read the post(s) properly.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
I wish I could get rid of Vam that easily.

:wubwub:


Is this a murder threat?


Nah - he'd get the Luton Bobble Hat Massive to "TCOB". According to him, he's got them on speed dial :mrgreen:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19169
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: UK massive oer cut, cyber attack?

Postby McAz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:Admin removed the post at their own behest because you threatened violence.
Later you threatened to involve the police and you were banned as I recall.
And now you say Stooo deserves a slap.

Are you this intimidatory in real life?

I think the police have been involved in his pub life no?


He's cleared on the PNC - made post after post about it. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40266
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
I wish I could get rid of Vam that easily.

:wubwub:


Is this a murder threat?


Nah - he'd get the Luton Bobble Hat Massive to "TCOB". According to him, he's got them on speed dial :mrgreen:


Leave the comedy to others. You stick to spite.
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 30596
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Good, I’ll post more if it keeps you away.


I'm sure everyone appreciates all your Zen wisdom and the twinkling moon crystals cascading out of your arse :gigglesnshit:

Me though? I know a useless gobby moose when I see one.


Seeings as you have to look at one in the mirror every morning I’m sure you do.


In your wildest dreans, Petty Woman ... :gigglesnshit: You've always been delusional.

And now the nausea in me is rising...so... :dunno:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19169
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Can’t flipping quote either.

It's not me it's alcohol.
I swear.
I bring alcohol near the puter sis ... and the quotes go all wrong innit.
Sick post bro ....
I can't get that finger slapping moving waving bit right ....
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Can’t flipping quote either.

It's not me it's alcohol.
I swear.
I bring alcohol near the puter sis ... and the quotes go all wrong innit.
Sick post bro ....
I can't get that finger slapping moving waving bit right ....


Like this? :mrgreen:

Image

or how about this big meaty 'dayum bro!!' maybe?

Image
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19169
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests