UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:36 pm

jra wrote:
Do as you say Vam. You said you're off/out to LM, yet here you still are. Stooo and I are OK, no violence from me to him if you had bothered read the post properly, so we're cool.


Eh? WTF are you babbling on about now? I haven't commented on 'violence' ffs :roll: What I commented on (to Az) was this, you jackass...

jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:


It's you who never bothers to read anything properly, and it's your fat head stuff sails right over, and it's you who is always missing the point. That's because you're a fucking moron.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19221
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Do as you say Vam. You said you're off/out to LM, yet here you still are. Stooo and I are OK, no violence from me to him if you had bothered read the post properly, so we're cool.


Eh? WTF are you babbling on about now? I haven't commented on 'violence' ffs :roll: What I commented on (to Az) was this, you jackass...

jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:


It's you who never bothers to read anything properly, and it's your fat head stuff sails right over, and it's you who is always missing the point. That's because you're a fucking moron.



You do nothing but look for and cause trouble, have a day off eh. :bored:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Vam » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Do as you say Vam. You said you're off/out to LM, yet here you still are. Stooo and I are OK, no violence from me to him if you had bothered read the post properly, so we're cool.


Eh? WTF are you babbling on about now? I haven't commented on 'violence' ffs :roll: What I commented on (to Az) was this, you jackass...

jra wrote:Stooo. If you want this conversation between me and you to continue you're going to have to tone down the abusive language. :thumbsup:


It's you who never bothers to read anything properly, and it's your fat head stuff sails right over, and it's you who is always missing the point. That's because you're a fucking moron.



You do nothing but look for and cause trouble, have a day off eh. :bored:


Sure. I'm really gonna be in awe of a baghead freak telling me what to do...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 19221
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:46 pm

fucking hell

the Vam show is such an improvement on the JRA show :roll:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12330
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: UK massive power cut, cyber attack?

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell

the Vam show is such an improvement on the JRA show :roll:


You'd be better moving it to News.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94790
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: calitom, DracoTheFakeO and 9 guests