DS Thread #116

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Bezza » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:47 pm

dr synne wrote:
Bezza wrote:Walterwhilte showing once again he just spouts shit without actually looking into anything. in the vape thread.
One day he is going to research something and find out all sorts of useful info :roll:


Another vape hate thread on DS?

Why are people so insistent on getting us all back to smoking when they hate that more.

BTW All those deaths in the US are linked to black market canniboid use.


Its DS they want to ban everything.
User avatar
Bezza
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Sorcha Healey really is thick isn’t she. She and Tanzie falling over themselves to defend Woody Allen yet Sorchas been hugely vocal on the metoo threads elsewhere. Bare faced hypocrite that one.


She likes Woody’s movies, so she defends him.

She fancies Johnny Depp, so she’s nasty about his ex.

She fancies misogynistic thugs on soaps, so she defends them and condemns female characters who have done much less harm.

She’s a hypocrite.


She comes across as the worst sort of feminist: someone who is only one because they are butt ugly and are taking their self-esteam issues out on men they don't like. Loathe her.


I’ve seen a pic of her and she’s not ugly at all. Someone here also once said she’s fat and she isn’t. It really is the go to insult for women. They must be fat and/or ugly, if they speak out against sexism.


She doesn't speak out against sexism though. She just uses it to bash blokes she hates. Otherwise she'd have something to say about her crushes Johnny Depp etc,


Which men does she hate?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:35 am

Does Aurora13 really believe the stupid conspiracy theories she keeps peddling? :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Pru is so nasty, for no reason. Okay so the showbiz forum isn't really the place to ask for help on forum issues but for Pru to having a go at who are merely saying they're having problems by calling their thread 'idiotic drivel' is ridiculously unpleasant.

I'm starting to think she's not a well person.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Middens » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:Pru is so nasty, for no reason. Okay so the showbiz forum isn't really the place to ask for help on forum issues but for Pru to having a go at who are merely saying they're having problems by calling their thread 'idiotic drivel' is ridiculously unpleasant.

I'm starting to think she's not a well person.


Ironic given the whole showbiz forum is virtually all idiotic drivel. :pmsl:
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:Pru is so nasty, for no reason. Okay so the showbiz forum isn't really the place to ask for help on forum issues but for Pru to having a go at who are merely saying they're having problems by calling their thread 'idiotic drivel' is ridiculously unpleasant.

I'm starting to think she's not a well person.


That Prumeister is one of, if not the most toxic person on forums. She exists to be a total c**t to people she envies or hates. Her little cabal of cackling bitches that support and look up to her as some sort of hate leader is weird too. They admire how nasty she gets.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby dr synne » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Bezza wrote:
dr synne wrote:
Bezza wrote:Walterwhilte showing once again he just spouts shit without actually looking into anything. in the vape thread.
One day he is going to research something and find out all sorts of useful info :roll:


Another vape hate thread on DS?

Why are people so insistent on getting us all back to smoking when they hate that more.

BTW All those deaths in the US are linked to black market canniboid use.


Its DS they want to ban everything.


Strange this puritanical resentment at the little pleasures other people enjoy. I wonder whether they'll only be happy when others are leading a bland, insipid existence, devoid of any enjoyment. For the rest of us of course, they're addictions and habits will remain sacrosanct. :choc:
User avatar
dr synne
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby dr synne » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:55 pm

Oh well done Brian the Dog for summing up the anti-vape brigades position perfectly

I think we have to resign ourselves to the understanding that the same people who wanted to control others smoking not because of smoking but because of the control trip they got, are out to now get vapers at any cost or made-up headline. Even ones on here faking concern for others and the massive amounts of chemicals they put in their bodies.

But as you say, this has been a very dangerous exercise as if just one smoker was swayed not to switch to a much healthier alternative, then the scaremongerers should feel very ashamed.
User avatar
dr synne
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Fucking hell some people are lazy cunts. Google Brie Larsson and her shit attitude towards men and plenty of content comes up. It’s all over YouTube and largely why she gets criticised when other much bigger stars like Scarlett Johannsen don’t. Seems fair to me.

Lazy fuckers though. :pointlaugh:


The one who tossed out the accusations should provide the evidence. He’s the lazy one for refusing.

There is absolutely nothing all over YouTube. No evidence whatsoever. Wanting more diversity is not man hating, no matter how much your fragile ego tells you otherwise.

There’s plenty or content that covers it. Maybe you need some google lessons. :roll:

If what you claim is true then there’d also be similar dislike or hate with not just Scarlett but Elizabeth Olsen, Karen Gillan, Zoe Saldana, Gal Gadot etc. and many other much more high profile women Superheroes than Larson . But there isn’t.
Often the most obvious explanation is the right one. Some people just think she’s a bit of a knob and can’t warm to her. That’s all there is to it. Its not some tin foil hat incel conspiracy against her. :pmsl:



So... you have no evidence to provide???

She gets hate because she spoke out against gender bias in Hollywood. She had the nerve to say “white men”, which is a trigger for misogynists.

Again, if this evidence is so easy to find, post it.


She gets grief because she’s a twat. Jennifer Lawrence is 20 times more high profile talented and successful and much more outspoken on gender bias and she doesn’t get the same. Funny that.

It still won’t stop some internet trolls trying to turn it into the yawnsome ‘because Incels’ bollocks again. :roll: :again?:


Funny how she wasn’t considered “a twat”, before saying film critics should involve more women and POC. Jennifer has never had the nerve to say what Brie said about diversity. No wonder why, given the extreme misogyny she’s faced.

Still not seeing this alleged evidence. I checked again and just ended up on some YouTube channel called TheQuartering. Weirdly, the man is a misogynistic piece of shit. What a coincidence.

Still no evidence???[/quote]

TheQuartering! There’s a name I haven’t thought about in ages. He was just another whiney nanchild the last time I checked. Hates women, anyone who isn’t white and gay people.

I just checked out his channel and he hasn’t changed. Kristen Stewart talking about homophobia in Hollywood essentially means she’s trying to blackmail studios into hiring her. He’s a fucking idiot. Why are these alt-right nutters so prevalent on YouTube?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:39 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Pru is so nasty, for no reason. Okay so the showbiz forum isn't really the place to ask for help on forum issues but for Pru to having a go at who are merely saying they're having problems by calling their thread 'idiotic drivel' is ridiculously unpleasant.

I'm starting to think she's not a well person.


That Prumeister is one of, if not the most toxic person on forums. She exists to be a total c**t to people she envies or hates. Her little cabal of cackling bitches that support and look up to her as some sort of hate leader is weird too. They admire how nasty she gets.


Prumeister is one of the posters Huntie had an insane obsession with.

It was very odd.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:21 am

Primeister has always been a nasty poster. Very bitter at the world and people she reads about in the tabloids. She must have a mate who’s a mod as half her posts are abusive but no ban. She got some issues that one.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby TWATkins » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:13 am

Guest wrote:She must have a mate who’s a mod


They must be off sick today then ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... Prumeister
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:31 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:She must have a mate who’s a mod


They must be off sick today then ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... Prumeister


I can only assume that after the mods closed all the Katie Price threads for abuse they took a look at some of the others and saw similar? They wouldn’t have to look very hard to ban quite a few that break the DS T&Cs but ot does seem quite inconsistent.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Frankly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:44 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:She must have a mate who’s a mod


They must be off sick today then ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... Prumeister


:ooer: It must have been pretty bad considering what she normally gets away with.
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby TWATkins » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:52 am

Frankly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:She must have a mate who’s a mod


They must be off sick today then ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... Prumeister


:ooer: It must have been pretty bad considering what she normally gets away with.


It was and it wasn't in a way. She slagged off a new poster who was asking for help by calling the thread "idiotic drivel" (while complaining about the Katie Price threads being removed).

A number of people (including me) called her out on it and this morning, rather than backing down, she continued on and said they were "idiotic questions".

Fairly tame if, as you say, you consider what else she's gotten away with but I suppose it was the final straw.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests