DS Thread #116

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Frankly » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Frankly wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:She must have a mate who’s a mod


They must be off sick today then ..

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... Prumeister


:ooer: It must have been pretty bad considering what she normally gets away with.


It was and it wasn't in a way. She slagged off a new poster who was asking for help by calling the thread "idiotic drivel" (while complaining about the Katie Price threads being removed).

A number of people (including me) called her out on it and this morning, rather than backing down, she continued on and said they were "idiotic questions".

Fairly tame if, as you say, you consider what else she's gotten away with but I suppose it was the final straw.


Yes, I saw the thread in question, and saw her response to the new poster. Totally out of order, but like you say, rather tame in comparison.

I doubt it's a perma though. She'll be back soon enough. (It is a she, isn't it?)
User avatar
Frankly
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Someone tell poor SeldonCrisis that there's a quote button. Poor lad keeps copy/pasting bits of people's posts into his own.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby TWATkins » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Frankly wrote:I doubt it's a perma though. She'll be back soon enough. (It is a she, isn't it?)


Yeah, Pru is a she and I agree, she'll be back at some point.

Guest wrote:Someone tell poor SeldonCrisis that there's a quote button. Poor lad keeps copy/pasting bits of people's posts into his own.


I've seen someone do that before. It's quite deliberate.
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:42 pm

I'd feel sorry for posters like Pru if they weren't so awful. You aren't that angry at the world without some serious issues going on. The way she ripped into that poor poster was utterly bizzare.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:30 am

Guest wrote:I'd feel sorry for posters like Pru if they weren't so awful. You aren't that angry at the world without some serious issues going on. The way she ripped into that poor poster was utterly bizzare.


I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s full of hate and seems angry she’s ended up alone whilst other get happily along with their lives and families. The fact she attacks admittedly unpopular celebs doesn’t excuse her disgusting language sexism misogyny or shaming.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:29 am

From page 1 of General Discussion:
- toothpaste is not good for your penis
-chicken causes cancer
-woman marries tree

:thud:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7987
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45 am

Twatkins and Stoatie talking out of their arse in the male suicide thread. They and others are very quick to silence any bloke speaking up about men’s rights and instantly class them as MRA women haters or incels. They deride men who comment that hardly any fuss is made over internationals mens day and they totally miss the point of why Gillette sales have suffered as men object to their biased distasteful and off the mark ad campaign.

Lads. You’re part of the problem so don’t give it the big un making out you care about men speaking up now.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:24 am

Guest wrote:Twatkins and Stoatie talking out of their arse in the male suicide thread. They and others are very quick to silence any bloke speaking up about men’s rights and instantly class them as MRA women haters or incels. They deride men who comment that hardly any fuss is made over internationals mens day and they totally miss the point of why Gillette sales have suffered as men object to their biased distasteful and off the mark ad campaign.

Lads. You’re part of the problem so don’t give it the big un making out you care about men speaking up now.


What a load of shit. They’re speaking the truth. If you got pissed over the Gillette advert SaturnV, that’s because you support what it was speaking against. If that 1 advert contributes to suicide, how the fuck are women not committing mass suicide considering the way they’ve been treated in the media?

I like that a poster literally posted just to blame women for male suicide, but you didn’t even mention that :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Twatkins and Stoatie talking out of their arse in the male suicide thread. They and others are very quick to silence any bloke speaking up about men’s rights and instantly class them as MRA women haters or incels. They deride men who comment that hardly any fuss is made over internationals mens day and they totally miss the point of why Gillette sales have suffered as men object to their biased distasteful and off the mark ad campaign.

Lads. You’re part of the problem so don’t give it the big un making out you care about men speaking up now.


What a load of shit. They’re speaking the truth. If you got pissed over the Gillette advert SaturnV, that’s because you support what it was speaking against. If that 1 advert contributes to suicide, how the fuck are women not committing mass suicide considering the way they’ve been treated in the media?

I like that a poster literally posted just to blame women for male suicide, but you didn’t even mention that :cuppaT:


Calm down. They aren’t speaking the truth at all. Even on a thread about male suicide and the issues men face posters like the above can’t help but bleat on about toxic masculinity or chirp up with but but women have these problems too. Hardly helpful.

The backlash against Gillette was predictable and deserved. It would be like making a tampon ad and filling it full of women abusers or false rape accusers or whatever else and expecting it to do well. It was divisive, ill advised and it’s hit them in the pocket.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Which thread is about the Gillette ad?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7987
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Frazer Young getting upset in Trivial Annoyances that other posters aren't as disgusted as Frazer about public urination

The low moral compass of certain DS posters disturbs me. They should be ashamed of themselves.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94507287

There are certain things that you just don't do in the civilised world.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94508423
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:Frazer Young getting upset in Trivial Annoyances that other posters aren't as disgusted as Frazer about public urination

The low moral compass of certain DS posters disturbs me. They should be ashamed of themselves.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94507287

There are certain things that you just don't do in the civilised world.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94508423


Someone should give him a fan in case he gets an attack of the vapors again. His reaction was a little dramatic.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7987
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Funny how she wasn’t considered “a twat”, before saying film critics should involve more women and POC. Jennifer has never had the nerve to say what Brie said about diversity. No wonder why, given the extreme misogyny she’s faced.

Still not seeing this alleged evidence. I checked again and just ended up on some YouTube channel called TheQuartering. Weirdly, the man is a misogynistic piece of shit. What a coincidence.

Still no evidence???


Fuck off with this shit you absolute fruitcake, no-one gives a fuck.


I've always thought anyone who goes around demanding "evidence" on a fucking internet forum, especially when discussing showbiz nonsense, should seek psychological help.


You think making up bizarre and pathetic claims about celebs is fine, but merely saying “prove these weird claims” makes someone in need of psychological help? Sure you do.


Jesus Christ give it a fucking rest. Your agenda is as dull and boring as that Larsson twats is. Also learn how to google and you’ll see plenty of commentary on why she’s not liked.


So... no evidence? Lmao, your own agenda is incredibly obvious. We know she pissed off you weird mgtow types. Google still shows nothing outside of you lot whining about imaginary misandry. So pathetic. It’s so weird how looking up this “commentary” just leads to incel and mgtow sites. What a coincidence.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'd feel sorry for posters like Pru if they weren't so awful. You aren't that angry at the world without some serious issues going on. The way she ripped into that poor poster was utterly bizzare.


I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s full of hate and seems angry she’s ended up alone whilst other get happily along with their lives and families. The fact she attacks admittedly unpopular celebs doesn’t excuse her disgusting language sexism misogyny or shaming.


I said I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so awful, not that I do feel sorry for her.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 am

Guest wrote:Frazer Young getting upset in Trivial Annoyances that other posters aren't as disgusted as Frazer about public urination

The low moral compass of certain DS posters disturbs me. They should be ashamed of themselves.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94507287

There are certain things that you just don't do in the civilised world.


https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94508423


Well, I'm not Frazer Young but I do find it kind of crazy just what sort of behavour people on DS are happy to treat like it's no big deal. Like they are all desperate to show how open-minded they are. Seems to be a sport for some when it comes to grandstanding about how some of even the most shocking public behaviour isn't anything people should be concerned with on any level.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests