DS Thread #116

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:19 pm

.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:Toxic femininity doesn’t exist.

Guest wrote: “Toxic femininity” isn’t a thing.


There's plenty of it on this forum!


Women advocate violence and rape on this forum?


You've plumped for a very narrow definition of 'toxic' !


Look up toxic masculinity. The worst of it is where violence and rape are advocated and carried out.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby .SF. » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:Toxic femininity doesn’t exist.

Guest wrote: “Toxic femininity” isn’t a thing.


There's plenty of it on this forum!


Women advocate violence and rape on this forum?


You've plumped for a very narrow definition of 'toxic' !


Look up toxic masculinity. The worst of it is where violence and rape are advocated and carried out.


I might, but only if you look up toxic femininity first
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Theres no such thing on the same level as toxic masculinity. Why don’t you tell us what it involves?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Guest wrote:Theres no such thing on the same level as toxic masculinity. Why don’t you tell us what it involves?


Strange how he can’t back up his statement.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Having your name changed on DS seems to spur a flurry of posting. Since OnionJack (formerly pork.pie) got changed to SurrenderBill, and whitesnake11 got changed to Random Precision, they seem to be bloody everywhere.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Guest wrote:Theres no such thing on the same level as toxic masculinity. Why don’t you tell us what it involves?


Stop talking bollocks. The whole men = bad, women = good nonsense is partly why some people shouldn’t be taken seriously on any topic like this. The agenda stinks from a mile away.

If you want to discuss the toxic behaviour of some men it might be an idea to stop being so defensive if others ask what’s your opinion on the toxic behaviour of some women. Hate to break it to you but both genders can have toxic traits. Not just one.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Guest wrote:Toxic femininity doesn’t exist.

Guest wrote: “Toxic femininity” isn’t a thing.


There's plenty of it on this forum!


Women advocate violence and rape on this forum?


You've plumped for a very narrow definition of 'toxic' !


Look up toxic masculinity. The worst of it is where violence and rape are advocated and carried out.


And what about women who make up fake rape claims or those as we’ve seen recently on here who attack women they don’t like online by calling them slags or whores?

Sounds a bit like toxic femininity to me.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 pm

From Urban Dictionary-

Toxic Femininity
A social science term that describes narrow repressive type of ideas about the female gender role, that defines femininity as exaggerated feminine traits like being sensitive, emotional, having a perfect appearance, and so forth.

One can be feminine without being toxic.

Some beliefs of toxic femininity are:

- Putting your hands on, abusing, and physically assaulting men and then using your "woman card" to get out of being hit back or getting in trouble.

- Body shaming (e.g. who's butt is bigger, who's ugly, who's fat, who's too skinny, etc.).

- Giving people sex and affection in return for money ("Gold Digger").

- Prioritizing your appearance above everything else in your life.

- Jealousy towards other women
Toxic Femininity used in a sentence:

Woman: I don't need your toxic femininity to tell me how to look and that I need a man.

Toxic Femininity used in a scenario:

A woman hits a man for sitting with his legs spread, the man hits back.
Woman: Hey! You can't hit a woman!
Man: You hit me first, it was self defense.
Woman and other people: Coward!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:From Urban Dictionary-

Toxic Femininity
A social science term that describes narrow repressive type of ideas about the female gender role, that defines femininity as exaggerated feminine traits like being sensitive, emotional, having a perfect appearance, and so forth.

One can be feminine without being toxic.

Some beliefs of toxic femininity are:

- Putting your hands on, abusing, and physically assaulting men and then using your "woman card" to get out of being hit back or getting in trouble.

- Body shaming (e.g. who's butt is bigger, who's ugly, who's fat, who's too skinny, etc.).

- Giving people sex and affection in return for money ("Gold Digger").

- Prioritizing your appearance above everything else in your life.

- Jealousy towards other women
Toxic Femininity used in a sentence:

Woman: I don't need your toxic femininity to tell me how to look and that I need a man.

Toxic Femininity used in a scenario:

A woman hits a man for sitting with his legs spread, the man hits back.
Woman: Hey! You can't hit a woman!
Man: You hit me first, it was self defense.
Woman and other people: Coward!


Lmao none of that even makes sense and was clearly written by a mgtow. He even included a jab about manspreading. That’s so pathetic.

Toxic masculinity had been pervasive throughout history. It’s responsible for most violence and rapes. Look up rape in places like the Congo. Men claim it’s their right to rape women. They look down on anything feminine and see masculinity as the ability to hurt others. That’s toxic masculinity.

“Toxic feminity” is apparently about having sex for money :woteva:

Men are the ones who paint women as the weaker sex and often dismiss female on male violence. You can’t have it both ways. Women are also the biggest victims of DV and are murdered every week by a male partner. Even if “toxic femininity” happened to be a thing, it would still be way behind toxic masculinity.

Body shaming is also something men do. The site mentioned before includes millions of men and has so much “do you even lift brah?” type of comments. They literally bullied a young boy to death and regularly encourage men who aren’t “Chads” to “take the rope”.

Women prioritising their appearance is being put up there with encouraging rape and suicide now?

You’re truly a sad creature SaturnV. Go back to calling all women evil bitches on ds.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby TWATkins » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:Having your name changed on DS seems to spur a flurry of posting. Since OnionJack (formerly pork.pie) got changed to SurrenderBill, and whitesnake11 got changed to Random Precision, they seem to be bloody everywhere.


They won't let me change my name there, even though I've asked. It's probably because there's already someone registered with my first name, even though they haven't posted in nearly ten years.

Although I suppose if I dropped my surname here, I'd just be a regular twat :pmsl:
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Sweet fucking Jesus, can we start a dedicated thread for the gender studies snoozefest and keep this one for the "fun" of bitching about DS?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Nucks » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:From Urban Dictionary-

Toxic Femininity
A social science term that describes narrow repressive type of ideas about the female gender role, that defines femininity as exaggerated feminine traits like being sensitive, emotional, having a perfect appearance, and so forth.

One can be feminine without being toxic.

Some beliefs of toxic femininity are:

- Putting your hands on, abusing, and physically assaulting men and then using your "woman card" to get out of being hit back or getting in trouble.

- Body shaming (e.g. who's butt is bigger, who's ugly, who's fat, who's too skinny, etc.).

- Giving people sex and affection in return for money ("Gold Digger").

- Prioritizing your appearance above everything else in your life.

- Jealousy towards other women
Toxic Femininity used in a sentence:

Woman: I don't need your toxic femininity to tell me how to look and that I need a man.

Toxic Femininity used in a scenario:

A woman hits a man for sitting with his legs spread, the man hits back.
Woman: Hey! You can't hit a woman!
Man: You hit me first, it was self defense.
Woman and other people: Coward!


Lmao none of that even makes sense and was clearly written by a mgtow. He even included a jab about manspreading. That’s so pathetic.

Toxic masculinity had been pervasive throughout history. It’s responsible for most violence and rapes. Look up rape in places like the Congo. Men claim it’s their right to rape women. They look down on anything feminine and see masculinity as the ability to hurt others. That’s toxic masculinity.

“Toxic feminity” is apparently about having sex for money :woteva:

Men are the ones who paint women as the weaker sex and often dismiss female on male violence. You can’t have it both ways. Women are also the biggest victims of DV and are murdered every week by a male partner. Even if “toxic femininity” happened to be a thing, it would still be way behind toxic masculinity.

Body shaming is also something men do. The site mentioned before includes millions of men and has so much “do you even lift brah?” type of comments. They literally bullied a young boy to death and regularly encourage men who aren’t “Chads” to “take the rope”.

Women prioritising their appearance is being put up there with encouraging rape and suicide now?

You’re truly a sad creature SaturnV. Go back to calling all women evil bitches on ds.


But it's Urban Dictionary. :laughing: :laughing:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7974
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94528320

FFS! There is thread after thread about Brexit. I think other issues should absolutely be talked about. Politicans will love that the Brexit chaos is keeping people distracted from whatever else they're getting up to and nobody should fixated on one thing to the point of exclusion of all else as it can lead to serious burnout and even mental health problems.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:35 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94528100

Hildaonpulto has become unbearably pretentious recently.

It feels like someone else has taken ownership of the account. I'm sure their posting style used to be completely different.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #116

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Guest wrote:Sweet fucking Jesus, can we start a dedicated thread for the gender studies snoozefest and keep this one for the "fun" of bitching about DS?


Calm your tits, I'm on it...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92706
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests