The Jra v Vam Show!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Jra v Vam Show!

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:12 am

VamNLI wrote:Thanks Gabby for the thread :canny: ...... but unfortunately I won’t be needing it at the moment ! Whilst the bait and lock tactics continue from certain quarters, I’m happy over on the Trump forum where we’re all having a lot of laughs :Wiiiine!:

See you all later :wubwub:

NLI but still replying! :pmsl:

:Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:13 am

Guest wrote:Is Gabby looking for some attention? She is due another meltdown soon.

I get enough attention away from here, but thanks for your concern! :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 am

Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Bessie wrote:If you don't like Vam, why bait her into responding? I never understand these call out threads.

If you don’t like it, it’s simple..... fuck off out of it! :dafinger:

Excellent point!

Take heed then. All you do is snipe from the sidelines

True... :thumbsup:

Hi Vam :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:17 am

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bessie wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Bessie wrote:If you don't like Vam, why bait her into responding? I never understand these call out threads.

If you don’t like it, it’s simple..... fuck off out of it! :dafinger:

Excellent point!

Take heed then. All you do is snipe from the sidelines

True... :thumbsup:

Hi Vam :Hiya:

Bessie lurks as much as Vam ready to swoop in to snipe. What's the point of her and her wind up veganisim.

Postby Vam » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:19 am

Gabby wrote:
VamNLI wrote:Thanks Gabby for the thread :canny: ...... but unfortunately I won’t be needing it at the moment ! Whilst the bait and lock tactics continue from certain quarters, I’m happy over on the Trump forum where we’re all having a lot of laughs :Wiiiine!:

That wasn't me replying up there, but I'm replying now just to say ...Christ, you're so gullible, you thick twat :mrgreen:

Have fun with your latest brain fart thread.
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:21 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

That wasn't me replying up there, but I'm replying now just to say ...Christ, you're so gullible, you thick twat :mrgreen:

That flounce lasted, oooh, hours :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:21 am

So it's happy and having fun on another forum. Yet obviously sat on it's fat arse. Glued to dog's :roll:

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:22 am

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Oh hi Vam... didn’t take long to respond then! :mrgreen:.... the windows to this place must be so clean! :pmsl:

Gabby

Postby Vam » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:31 am

Ooh and btw... remember your last (1000th) flounce in july, Gab? Posting everywhere (for the 1000th time) about how you were done with forums/FB and all online doings??

Then you popped back - just to say a quick "Hello, lovelies!" . And bang in the middle of people saying hi welcome back and shit, a mod posted this ...

HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell

she hasn't stoppped guest posting since she 'left' :roll:

But hey, keep deflecting your BS by saying every baghead is being me, luv :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Gabby » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:33 am

Vam wrote:Ooh and btw... remember your last (1000th) flounce in july, Gab? Posting everywhere (for the 1000th time) about how you were done with forums/FB and all online doings??

Then you popped back - just to say a quick "Hello, lovelies!" . And bang in the middle of people saying hi welcome back and shit, a mod posted this ...

HobbitFeet wrote:fucking hell

she hasn't stoppped guest posting since she 'left' :roll:

But hey, keep deflecting your BS by saying every baghead is being me, luv :mrgreen:

She got it wrong... it would go against the grain not to own my shit.... unlike you! :pointlaugh:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

Holly wrote:Just wondering Bessie, if it would have been Dean starting this thread would you have made the same post???

I think she would

I agree with Bessie on this.. not that it matters to any one my opinion.

But these type of threads are a bit shallow.

What if a Dean & Gabby thread were started.

Or a holly & hobbit etc etc..

And no I don't like it and not fucking of... so tough shit :slap: :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Holly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:00 am

xtras1 wrote:
Holly wrote:Just wondering Bessie, if it would have been Dean starting this thread would you have made the same post???

I think she would

Fascinating :gigglesnshit:

Btw, we had it all, apart from many various member threads we had a Holly thread a Vicky thread a Hobbit thread etc...strangely enough though they are always the most busiest :scratch:
...but lets put it that way, if you don't get your own thread at some stage you're not top level :pmsl:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

Holly wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I think she would

Fascinating :gigglesnshit:

Btw, we had it all, apart from many various member threads we had a Holly thread a Vicky thread a Hobbit thread etc...strangely enough though they are always the most busiest :scratch:
...but lets put it that way, if you don't get your own thread at some stage you're not top level :pmsl:

All my posts are fascinating... :)

That's true.. i have had a few threads not nice ones though.. all part & parcel of forum world :laughing:
xtras1

Postby guest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37 am

Lighten up a bit. It's one of Gabbys fun threads!

Postby Bessie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Bessie lurks as much as Vam ready to swoop in to snipe. What's the point of her and her wind up veganisim.

I'm not vegan and how the hell would that wind anyone up anyway?
Bessie

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms