The Jra v Vam Show!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Jra v Vam Show!

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:08 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Hey Dean history in the making tonight.. first woman ref in premiership. Liverpool v Chelsea! ...

Why are you telling me?

Just general conversation.... s'ok won't happen again :roll:

And the linesmen-sorry women :smilin: :awesome:
LordRaven

Postby xtras1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Hey Dean history in the making tonight.. first woman ref in premiership. Liverpool v Chelsea! ...

Why are you telling me?

It's fantastic such a huge step forward..
xtras1

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why are you telling me?

They are called assistant referees. No room for your sexism in today’s modern world...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why are you telling me?

It's fantastic such a huge step forward..

Andy Gray will be having a wank about this :pmsl:
LordRaven

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:14 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Why are you telling me?

They are called assistant referees. No room for your sexism in today’s modern world...
:pointlaugh:

Just shut the fuck up twatter, you tried the same thing in women's world cup thread and were made to look really pathetic --given you say such things as "fuck off you fat slag" to female posters. :pointlaugh:
LordRaven

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:17 pm

LordRaven wrote:Just shut the fuck up twatter, you tried the same thing in women's world cup thread and were made to look really pathetic --given you say such things as "fuck off you fat slag" to female posters. :pointlaugh:

So you’re admitting that you have previous form for sexism in football. Move with the times Raving ffs...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Just shut the fuck up twatter, you tried the same thing in women's world cup thread and were made to look really pathetic --given you say such things as "fuck off you fat slag" to female posters. :pointlaugh:

So you’re admitting that you have previous form for sexism in football. Move with the times Raving ffs...
!

Bored!

On a personal note I think the ladies are doing a fine job refereeing this match.

Any thoughts Dean?

I'll bet you are gutted that they are all slim, fit, knowledgeable and doing a grand job--beyond your sexist criticisms :dafinger:
LordRaven

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:the lack of choice for vegans in mainstream outlets I guess

tesco added 270 products which expanded its vegan range by 900%. now I'm no mathematician but I think that means they had less than 35 previously, that's poor

I'm just looking for reasons why Bessie gave up veganism really - I'm no expert, as I love a good chunk of dead animal

According to xtras and bessie, it appears vegetarians still love the taste of meat too. So much so that they wish to buy and cook something that looks and tastes exactly like fried bacon :dunno:
How does that work with a vegetarian, who brings up a child as a vegetarian (and I presume the child has never tasted meat) Is given a fake rasher for lunch.

I don't see why it matters. No animal has been killed which is the point of vegetarianism.

However, the animals you get vegetarian products from are mostly killed, so that's non sequitur. If you truly want animals not to be killed; it's far better to be a vegan, not a vegetarian.
jra

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:

!

Bored!

On a personal note I think the ladies are doing a fine job refereeing this match.

Any thoughts Dean?

I'll bet you are gutted that they are all slim, fit, knowledgeable and doing a grand job--beyond your sexist criticisms :dafinger:

I have no issue with women in football. I actively encourage it infact. The only person here who seems to constantly belittle and degrade them is you...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:

!

Bored!

Any thoughts Dean?

I have no issue with women in football. I actively encourage it infact. The only person here who seems to constantly belittle and degrade them is you...

Show me where :cuppaT:
LordRaven

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Show you what? :dunno:
Dean

Postby jra » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:

!

Bored!

Any thoughts Dean?

Dean has overdosed on trolling pills tonight. :pmsl:
jra

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Dean wrote:Show you what? :dunno:

Fail :smilin:
LordRaven

Postby LordRaven » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
!

Bored!

Any thoughts Dean?

Dean has overdosed on trolling pills tonight. :pmsl:

Dean is Dean, and that is it.
LordRaven

Postby xtras1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Andy Gray will be having a wank about this :pmsl:

I think it's you who will be having the wank what a stupid thing to say, why even suggest Andy Gray would? You know you come across so sensible sometimes.. then this.

History in the making & some fat bastard.. with the brain the size of a lentil has to come up with this shit . Stay of the drink raven :again?:

Women are in football deal with it!
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms