What does it mean to be a Man?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What does it mean to be a Man?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:20 am

Meg wrote:But you've isolated a single sentence from my post and completely missed, or disregarded, the context.

Bad form on that front.

Avon and I were discussing gender roles and I was saying how damaging and discriminatiry they were to MEN and women, and used a quote to illustrate the point.

No Meg I read the post and the word oppressed jumped out at me and made me laugh.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:23 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:No offence to any of the guys on here but having worked in the property industry for a hell of a long time I have to say that women are the best at the job.
They have natural empathy and a real cutthroat attitude toward oppostion.
They are the smiling assassins.
But when you get a superb estate agent who is a female with a disarming smile then guys cannot compete.
Fact :smilin: :smilin:
I will never forget headhunting one "cor blimey" young real rough diamond lady from another company and training her to be good back in 2000, 18 months later she opened her wage slip and said "bloody hell! I have never seen so much on a payslip in my fucking life." :smilin: After stoppages she took home £11,500 ---more than I did that month.
I wish the market was like that now, sadly it is not and I am spending my days trying to steer people into auctions.
Go Rollup and Dean, tell me you know more than me about auctions, you absolute property genii :cuppaT:

I know your bullshitting about training her.
How because you're always the trainer in your stories.
A new girl earning eleven grand in a month would mean you've earned a fortune over all these years and wouldn't be renting a fucking flat.
Your over inflated ego wouldn't allow it.

Did you get diagnosed with a killer and say fuck it and go travelling the world first class for a decade?
No i didn't think so!
Next time I see Stooo for a beer I will take all my old heavily stamped passports.
Will you believe him?
Personally I don't care what you think you jealous pleb :cuppaT:
p.s. Micky saw my old passports :mrgreen:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:26 am

Meg wrote:But, even in this country women and men are oppressed by gender expectations. Just because you dont see it, or it's not that bad comparatively doesn't mean it's not there.

It's like when black people who are talking about racism are dismissed with "but it's not REAL racism, is it?"

Oh I get that Meg, I work in a heavily asian area and I hear a lot of racism against us goras and blacks.

Tell Rollup what a gora is please Lady M :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:26 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:No offence to any of the guys on here but having worked in the property industry for a hell of a long time I have to say that women are the best at the job.
But when you get a superb estate agent who is a female with a disarming smile then guys cannot compete.
I will never forget headhunting one "cor blimey" young real rough diamond lady from another company and training her to be good back in 2000, 18 months later she opened her wage slip and said "bloody hell! I have never seen so much on a payslip in my fucking life." :smilin: After stoppages she took home £11,500 ---more than I did that month.
I wish the market was like that now, sadly it is not and I am spending my days trying to steer people into auctions.
Go Rollup and Dean, tell me you know more than me about auctions, you absolute property genii :cuppaT:

A new girl earning eleven grand in a month would mean you've earned a fortune over all these years and wouldn't be renting a fucking flat.

Did you get diagnosed with a killer and say fuck it and go travelling the world first class for a decade?
No i didn't think so!
Next time I see Stooo for a beer I will take all my old heavily stamped passports.
Will you believe him?

You actually showed Micky your passports :pmsl:
Your travelling was years ago according to you and since then you've been earning what a hundred grand a year and live in a rented flat?
You have insider knowledge but rent .... doesn't make a lot of sense for such a big ego.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:31 am

Please don't compare the racist shit blacks have suffered for generations to being a woman please.
Shouting filthy nigger at black children doesn't compare with shouting filthy female at young girls does it .... oh people don't shout that do they.
People don't scream at women saying we don't want women in here fuck off.
Life being a little unfair doesn't equate to oppression.
Get out and smile and embrace the fucking good and open life you have or call the police.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:35 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

No i didn't think so!
Will you believe him?

Your travelling was years ago according to you and since then you've been earning what a hundred grand a year and live in a rented flat?
You have insider knowledge but rent .... doesn't make a lot of sense for such a big ego.

2016 was the last time I made around £100k, it's more like £50K since fucking Brexshit.
Please understand the damage the gammons have caused me.
When you sell 5 properties and travel for a decade and get back to work then it is difficult.
But you clearly don't get that renting all your properties out and living off the sweat of others :mrgreen:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Please don't compare the racist shit blacks have suffered for generations to being a woman please.
Shouting filthy nigger at black children doesn't compare with shouting filthy female at young girls does it .... oh people don't shout that do they.
Get out and smile and embrace the fucking good and open life you have or call the police.

I'm not rolly. You've missed the point once again.

I'm comparing telling x not to complain about y because it's worse for z.

Black people in this country ARE told not to complain about the racism they experience precisely because they arent being called 'nigger' any more.
Meg

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

No i didn't think so!
Will you believe him?

2016 was the last time I made around £100k, it's more like £50K since fucking Brexshit.
When you sell 5 properties and travel for a decade and get back to work then it is difficult.
But you clearly don't get that renting all your properties out and living off the sweat of others :mrgreen:

I haven't rented out any properties in years and years and am now skint and happy.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:39 am

Meg wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Please don't compare the racist shit blacks have suffered for generations to being a woman please.

Black people in this country ARE told not to complain about the racism they experience precisely because they arent being called 'nigger' any more.

I get that bit.
Another one is the weight has shifted off the backs of black people onto Muslims.
It hasn't it's just the hating crowd now have even more people to hate.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:57 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No i didn't think so!
Will you believe him?

I haven't rented out any properties in years and years and am now skint and happy.

If you're 'only' making 50k now, how is it you're skint? £11,500 more a month? Some people don't even make that in a year.
jra

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:59 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Meg wrote:

I get that bit.
Another one is the weight has shifted off the backs of black people onto Muslims.
It hasn't it's just the hating crowd now have even more people to hate.

:thumbsup:
Meg

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 am

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
No i didn't think so!
Will you believe him?

If you're 'only' making 50k now, how is it you're skint? £11,500 more a month? Some people don't even make that in a year.

Where did I say I'm making fifty grand a year?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:01 am

jra wrote:If you're 'only' making 50k now, how is it you're skint? £11,500 more a month? Some people don't even make that in a year.

How is 50k per annum £11,500 more a month? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:03 am

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
No i didn't think so!
Will you believe him?

:ooer:
Meg

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:17 am

Meg wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Text wrote: Perhaps we don't sit around thinking too much about our roles as women, we just get on with it.

Which kind of makes a mockery of the statement about being oppressed made by someone earlier .... I had to laugh when I read the word oppressed.

You dont think women around the world have been and still are oppressed?

Really rolly? I thought you a clued up guy :shake head:

Around the world sure. When you get super privileged women in the UK whining about sexism or oppression from decades past you know often they’ve got an agenda. Women and men have it great compared to less civilised countries.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms