What does it mean to be a Man?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What does it mean to be a Man?

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:50 am

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:lost track of comments after page 6. not sure if I asked . . . what does history teach Us about what it is to be a Man? status psychologists say is the primary principle. though I am inclined to disagree for the most part.

the only consistency I can seen in the records and from Personal experience is being dependable.
You were never on track, you write in a language only you can comprehend. A language that baffles the rest of us.

I try to avoid following to a point of indoctrination into ideological or Political cults! that is why it would be justifiable to hang draw and quarter You! I can follow many Animals tracks, it is one of the oldest profession yet not recognised as one that You could die from due to a lack of knowledge!

seems to be Your lickes are destined to relearn the lessons of the past 10,000 years, the hard way if You don't get a sense of social accountability.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am

I thought this was a thread about manhood.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:16 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:lost track of comments after page 6. not sure if I asked . . . what does history teach Us about what it is to be a Man? status psychologists say is the primary principle. though I am inclined to disagree for the most part.

the only consistency I can seen in the records and from Personal experience is being dependable.
You were never on track, you write in a language only you can comprehend. A language that baffles the rest of us.

I try to avoid following to a point of indoctrination into ideological or Political cults! that is why it would be justifiable to hang draw and quarter You! I can follow many Animals tracks, it is one of the oldest profession yet not recognised as one that You could die from due to a lack of knowledge!

seems to be Your lickes are destined to relearn the lessons of the past 10,000 years, the hard way if You don't get a sense of social accountability.

You tell them Art.

I think :ooer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

seems to be Your likes are destined to relearn the lessons of the past 10,000 years, the hard way if You don't get a sense of social accountability.

You tell them Art.

that is a pleasant surprise :)

and a well reasoned conclusion. You should know that justice and what is right bear no relationship in Our judiciary, and the victims of social injustice are not minorities or Women!
art0hur0moh

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

You tell them Art.

I think Art may speak English as a second language. Having said that, talking about his content, he doesn't half come out with some rubbish. Some of his views on women's rights, were really odd.
Cleopatra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:I thought this was a thread about manhood.

A real man can follow animal tracks :ooer:
Not sure what use that would be to you in London.
Not sure what use it would be in the wilds of Wales!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:18 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I used to follow animal tracks, in deserts, bush, jungle and mountain terrain, it made sense because animals tend to take the easiest routes and especially when traversing.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Nucks » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:52 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Nucks

Postby McAz » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:07 pm

My dog can follow animal tracks - I follow the dog.
McAz

Postby Text » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:13 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I hear you're a political animal? :leer:
Text

Postby calitom » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Guest wrote:

exactly
calitom

Postby jra » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I used to follow animal tracks, in deserts, bush, jungle and mountain terrain, it made sense because animals tend to take the easiest routes and especially when traversing.

True, but there isn't much use for that in the UK.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Nucks wrote::gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 pm

O god. Art is that Justice for men bloke men bloke from sol. I think it was a closet woman hater.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:59 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

True, but there isn't much use for that in the UK.

There is, get out into the countryside. The great outdoors.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms