The Katie Price thead

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Katie Price thead

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Holly wrote:I love sweet Harvey, he seems so innocent and helpless, but I think she's parading him around far too much in front of TV, there wouldn't be any online bullying by some idiots if she wouldn't have exposed him the way she did. He needs privacy and peace...His robotic yes Mummy, no Mummy, love you Mummy is just simply horrendous to watch. People who have watched her show will know what I mean.
Best place for him now is residential care, it looks like he loves it.

Harvey is the happiest and healthiest he's ever been now that he's been removed from her full time care. The only problem is that she's still got access and so continues to use him for the sympathy vote. Every time she fucks up she posts a raft of cute Harvey images to counteract whatever crap she's just pulled. He's the only child she now has 100% control of media wise since her other 4 kids were given into the custody of their dads.She has opened an instagram account for him even though she admits he doesn't understand it, so someone other than Harvey is posting on it encouraging approaches for using Harvey to advertise things for them.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:17 pm

She's now had a bankruptcy charge put on her house, so she's proper fucked financially.The tax man cometh.
She'll be out trawling for a bloke dopey enough to buy her a house so she can offload her mucky old money pit mansion.

Postby Jon55 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:16 am

Katie is out of control - I fear for her sanity and her children must be so confused.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7447967/Katie-Price-EXC-Star-paralytic-slurring-words-thrown-club.html
Jon55

Postby Meg » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:02 am

The picture of her almost comatose with the 3 men in the back of a car really concerns me. :shake head:
Meg

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:53 am

Meg wrote:The picture of her almost comatose with the 3 men in the back of a car really concerns me. :shake head:

God I feel sorry for her. I’m not a fan but the poor sod has her finger permanently on the self destruct button.
NastyNickers

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms