THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

A right load of bollocks...

Re: THE LIES OF BORIS JOHNSON

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:59 pm

The Brains trust that does this sort of stuff, no surprise that xtras was in the middle of it :shake head:

Another couple to watch are Based Amy and Danny Tommo

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Them too!

Who else? :dunno:

The clue is in the post I first quoted. Your ‘playing dumb’ routine is out of date...

Where have remainers attacked anyone on a march or protest?

Seriously? :kinell:

Have a day off mate...

Yes.

Please give an example.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:17 pm

'Patriots' stamping on poppies at the Cenotaph in the name of Alexander Boris dePfeffel Johnson, the people's PM.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:43 pm

Anna Soubry 'too scared' to speak at anti-Brexit rally as Boris Johnson blimp also grounded
Anti-Brexit MP Anna Soubry was "too frightened" to speak at a rally in Parliament Square due to Brexit activists.

The flight of a Boris Johnson blimp was also cancelled to avoid antagonising the rival protest.

Ms Soubry, leader of the Independent Group for Change, was scheduled to speak at the March for Change rally in London on Saturday, but told organisers she was intimidated by counter-protests held by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. It's awful but there's also a side of me that thinks that this is our country.

"I'm a parliamentarian and I have a right to speak and I shouldn't be frightened but it's very, very, very disturbing, and I'm very frightened actually," https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Anna Soubry 'too scared' to speak at anti-Brexit rally as Boris Johnson blimp also grounded
Anti-Brexit MP Anna Soubry was "too frightened" to speak at a rally in Parliament Square due to Brexit activists.

The flight of a Boris Johnson blimp was also cancelled to avoid antagonising the rival protest.

Ms Soubry, leader of the Independent Group for Change, was scheduled to speak at the March for Change rally in London on Saturday, but told organisers she was intimidated by counter-protests held by the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. It's awful but there's also a side of me that thinks that this is our country.

"I'm a parliamentarian and I have a right to speak and I shouldn't be frightened but it's very, very, very disturbing, and I'm very frightened actually," https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/a ... ailsignout

What we all are up against.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Maybe they thought they were Nazis?
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Stooo wrote:[

Do you think these clips of far right protestors are representative of the 17.4 million people who voted to leave? Tbh I don't think you've got the brain power to realise they aren't.

Virtually every comment you and the other vocal Remainers on here, aziz, canny etc, make towards Leave voters, usually revolve around 'racists/gammons/getting rid of brown people', etc. Of that 17.4 million, 17.3 million plus aren't seen at protests - having won the vote, they have nothing to protest against - they are just regular folk who realise the better long term option of the UK, is one of being independent of the EU.

Yet you seem to focus only on the tiny far right rent-a-mob crowds (there are idiot protestors on both sides), and assume everyone who voted Leave must be just like them. Do yourself a favour and take the blinkers off, and try looking at the bigger picture for once.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:[

Do you think these clips of far right protestors are representative of the 17.4 million people who voted to leave? Tbh I don't think you've got the brain power to realise they aren't.

Virtually every comment you and the other vocal Remainers on here, aziz, canny etc, make towards Leave voters, usually revolve around 'racists/gammons/getting rid of brown people', etc. Of that 17.4 million, 17.3 million plus aren't seen at protests - having won the vote, they have nothing to protest against - they are just regular folk who realise the better long term option of the UK, is one of being independent of the EU.

Yet you seem to focus only on the tiny far right rent-a-mob crowds (there are idiot protestors on both sides), and assume everyone who voted Leave must be just like them. Do yourself a favour and take the blinkers off, and try looking at the bigger picture for once.

Of course not you patronising bastard. We've already got xtras on the scene, which one is you?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Red makes a valid point. The ‘normal’ man in the street doesn’t give a shit about these protests or the remainers crying about Nazis.
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Stooo wrote:Of course not you patronising bastard. We've already got xtras on the scene, which one is you?

Do you think 17.4 million people voted to Leave because they're all 'racist far right gammon scum'? Only that's how you seem to be viewing all leave voters.

Have you not considered any other reasons why people voted to Leave? Economic ones for example.

What do you think of the EU's biggest economy (Germany), and third biggest (Italy) both being on the brink of recession? Don't you think perhaps people foresaw how the EU was heading and thought it's a good time to get out?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:Of course not you patronising bastard. We've already got xtras on the scene, which one is you?

Do you think 17.4 million people voted to Leave because they're all 'racist far right gammon scum'? Only that's how you seem to be viewing all leave voters.

Have you not considered any other reasons why people voted to Leave? Economic ones for example.

What do you think of the EU's biggest economy (Germany), and third biggest (Italy) both being on the brink of recession? Don't you think perhaps people foresaw how the EU was heading and thought it's a good time to get out?

No, only pricks like you, I don't blame the lied to.

What do you think of the UK one quarter away from recession?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:

Italy is not on the brink of recession Germany is.
Italy is on the verge of collapse.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Italy is not on the brink of recession Germany is.
Italy is on the verge of collapse.

And will receive aid like Greece.

Without that aid Greece would have become bankrupt but the EU helped them despite the wall of bullshit that they used to join the group.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Stooo wrote:No, only pricks like you, I don't blame the lied to.

I'm sorry if I appear patronising to you, but you don't seem very bright at all.

Of course we're experiencing economic fluctuations - we're trying to disentangle ourselves from a very complex political situation. It would be the same if we were already out of the EU, and had just voted to join. Did you think something like leaving the EU would have zero affect on our economy? Seriously?

Tell me how you would explain Germany being on the brink of recession, when not only are they remaining in the EU, but are by some distance, the EUs largest economy? Do you think the EU minnow countries will be able to support them?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:No, only pricks like you, I don't blame the lied to.

I'm sorry if I appear patronising to you, but you don't seem very bright at all.

Of course we're experiencing economic fluctuations - we're trying to disentangle ourselves from a very complex political situation. It would be the same if we were already out of the EU, and had just voted to join. Did you think something like leaving the EU would have zero affect on our economy? Seriously?

Tell me how you would explain Germany being on the brink of recession, when not only are they remaining in the EU, but are by some distance, the EUs largest economy? Do you think the EU minnow countries will be able to support them?

Start with the personal attacks, I generally blend them into the reply because dickwads like yourself are generally too dim to notice them.

Who gives a shit about Germany at the moment, Cunts like you chucking beer cans at the old bill?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms