9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:27 am

At the time every woman was being called a man, even moi.
Context.
:dafinger:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:38 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:At the time every woman was being called a man, even moi.
Context.
:dafinger:

Absolute bollocks. You were genuine and went on for weeks. :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:55 am

If you say so sir legend sir.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:56 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:If you say so sir legend sir.

Nice attempt at back tracking, doofus! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:58 am

Whatever you say oh master of the universe.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:01 am

You’re embarrassing yourself now! Just take the L and move on...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Precisely. Everything in moderation. It gets too much. Too many mountains made from molehills.

One major thing we can all agree on though is don’t take everything said/written at face value.
Bit of scepticism is healthy but full on lack of trust in all authority/ experts isn’t.

Are gov'ts corrupt and self-serving? Yup
Do they keep information hidden sometimes in an effort to retain their power? Sure

I don't mind a bit of David Icke but the royal family and world leaders being lizards is my threshold for nonsense.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Worth remembering. :smilin:

He does have some very interesting, compelling even, ideas about politics and economics. But he inevitably goes off on his usual tangents and you just think, oh David, you were doing so well. :laughing:
Nucks

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:25 pm

Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Precisely. Everything in moderation. It gets too much. Too many mountains made from molehills.

One major thing we can all agree on though is don’t take everything said/written at face value.
Bit of scepticism is healthy but full on lack of trust in all authority/ experts isn’t.

Do they keep information hidden sometimes in an effort to retain their power? Sure

I don't mind a bit of David Icke but the royal family and world leaders being lizards is my threshold for nonsense.

He does have some very interesting, compelling even, ideas about politics and economics. But he inevitably goes off on his usual tangents and you just think, oh David, you were doing so well. :laughing:

Never really followed his trails of thought but he was right about Saville. But then again a lot of celebs had spoken up about him while he was alive so...broken clock.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The information age.
One of the problems in this world right now is the powers that be cannot control the flow of information like they used to be able too.
The internet undermines war propaganda monetary bullshit it exposes the good and the great and the people can organise trouble.
How are they going to get a grip?
Well here we are in the information age and everyone on the planet by now must have heard the term fake news.
These two little words come from the people who flog you fake news day and night.
So now in this age of information .... hardly anyone does any research even though they say they do .... two Google searches on do we live in a debt based economy no .... that'll do yes I researched it.
Can't blame people really if they're not really interested in the subject.
But few people trust their own judgement now when knowing what to believe.
Wasting your breath Fletch and I aint wasting mine anymore I'm too tired.
Doesn't matter how many links you provide.
Alternative media can't possibly be on our side in reporting the truth and when you link to Faux News or The BBC you get slagged off for using MSM .... no discussion you just get slagged off because you don't trust mainstream media.
I've given up and will retire ungracefully.
Best of luck banging your head against the wall Fletch.

You make some good points jack. It seems to most on here, it's all about trying to prove someone wrong or dismissing any information they post without even giving it any thought, posting nothing more than piss taking or claiming it's a CT. As you say, with information from around the world available at their fingertips, still they refuse to even see anything other than what the establishment tells them, via the corporate media, let alone actually question it.

This forum used to be good for discussing a wide range of stuff, especially in news but now it's just an echo chamber of popular narratives and anything outside the 'approved thoughts' about something is deemed preposterous.

You and jack keep saying 'information' But information isn't proof or even facts. There's as much if not more Information out there counteracting all your ct bullshit :pmsl:

Great post! :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:32 pm

Where are the Black Boxes?

Postby Text » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:18 pm

Perjorative title lol. Puts people who have CT's to discuss, on the backfoot before they even start. :yikes:
Text

Postby Dean » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Text wrote:Perjorative title lol. Puts people who have CT's to discuss, on the backfoot before they even start. :yikes:

Please don’t criticise Admin, stupid insult... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Bessie » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:24 pm

Text wrote:Perjorative title lol. Puts people who have CT's to discuss, on the backfoot before they even start. :yikes:

It wasn't called that originally. It changed when the nutters took over.
Bessie

Postby Text » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:One major thing we can all agree on though is don’t take everything said/written at face value.

Never really followed his trails of thought but he was right about Saville. But then again a lot of celebs had spoken up about him while he was alive so...broken clock.

Hunni every fkker & his dog knew about Savile's activities from way back when.

Skip to 0:51 to see Johnny Rotten remind his audience of this fact in 1978 !!

Savile must have greased palms to win over the authorities - or had some other hold over them.

Text

Postby Text » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Bessie wrote:

It wasn't called that originally. It changed when the nutters took over.

I see.
Ferry nuff. :pmsl:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms