9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 9/11 - 18 years ago today

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Fire Did Not Cause 3rd Tower’s Collapse on 9/11, New Study Finds

After a lengthy investigation, special counsel Robert Mueller charged Russia made “multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election” and said the incursion “deserves the attention of every American.”

But former FBI investigators say their old boss didn’t feel the same concern when they uncovered multiple, systemic efforts by the Saudi government to assist the hijackers in the lead-up to the 9/11 attacks — a far more consequential, to say nothing of deadly, foreign influence operation on America.

As the head of the FBI at the time, they say Mueller was not nearly as interested in investigating that espionage conspiracy, which also involved foreign intelligence officers. Far from it, the record shows he covered up evidence pointing back to the Saudi Embassy and Riyadh — and may have even misled Congress about what he knew.

9/11 victims agree. “He was the master when it came to covering up the kingdom’s role in 9/11,” said survivor Sharon Premoli, who was pulled from the rubble of the World Trade Center 18 years ago.

“In October of 2001, Mueller shut down the government’s investigation after only three weeks, and then took part in the Bush [administration’s] campaign to block, obfuscate and generally stop anything about Saudi Arabia from being released,” added Premoli, now a plaintiff in the 9/11 lawsuit against Saudi Arabia.

In fact, Mueller threw up roadblocks in the path of his own investigators working the 9/11 case, while making it easier for Saudi suspects to escape questioning, multiple case agents told me. Then he deep-sixed what evidence his agents did manage to uncover, according to the 9/11 lawsuit against the Saudis.

Full article https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mu ... acks-suit/

Good Agent, Bad Agent: Robert Mueller and 9/11

Mueller, a Republican, was appointed by George W. Bush to head the FBI, and took the helm on September 4, 2001, one week before the terrorist attacks. So he can hardly be blamed for the failure of the FBI (along with the CIA and other U.S. and allied intelligence agencies) to detect and respond to numerous warning signs that the attacks were coming, including the arrival of many of the future perpetrators to the United States.

The same cannot be said for Mueller’s role in the subsequent coverup of FBI and White House bungling during the run up to 9/11. Six months after the attacks, Congress convened the Joint Senate-House Inquiry into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001. Headed by Florida Democratic Senator Bob Graham, the inquiry was more thorough and penetrating than the later official 9/11 Commission would ever be.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/03/25 ... nd-9-11-2/

Mueller was always the deep state choice for cover ups and lies.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:43 pm

Fire Did Not Cause 3rd Tower’s Collapse on 9/11, New Study Finds

phpBB [video]

Despite calls for the evidence to be preserved, New York City officials had the building's debris removed and destroyed in the ensuing weeks and months, preventing a proper forensic investigation from ever taking place. Seven years later, federal investigators concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.

Today, we at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth are pleased to partner with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing the draft report of a four-year computer modeling study of WTC 7’s collapse conducted by researchers in the university's Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The UAF WTC 7 report concludes that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was caused not by fire but rather by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

Open Data
All input data, results data, and simulations that were used or generated during this study will be made available here and at http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7. The research team is currently organizing and uploading all of its data into a format that can be readily downloaded and used. We expect to post the data sometime between September 16 and September 30, 2019.
For anyone intending to download the data, please be advised that there are several hundred gigabytes, so plan your data storage accordingly.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52209.htm

The American public deserve better, much better.
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffen and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.

This puts the US Justice (sic) Department in an extraordinary position. Every informed person is aware that elements of the US government were involved either in the perpetration of the 9/11 attacks or in a coverup of the attacks. There will be tremendous pressures on the US Attorney’s office to have the grand jury dismiss the evidence as an unpatriotic conspiracy theory or otherwise maneuver to discredit the evidence presented by the Lawyers’ Committee, or modify the official account without totally discrediting it.

We can have hopes that the United States can establish the true story of its own Reichstag Fire, but I am not holding my breath that the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York can stand up to the powerful elements in the Deep State that perpetuated or covered up the 9/11 false flag attacks or that he is inclined to try.

What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/20 ... comes-out/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:19 pm

great memories of that day fletch :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:21 pm

9/11 After 18 Years
By Paul Craig Roberts

Pasin’s book is easy to read. He just lays it out, revealing falsification after falsification, lie after lie. The obviously false story is fed to the world, and the experts who expose it as false are called “conspiracy theorists” by people too stupid and uninformed to carry their books.

This is America in the 21st century, and apparently the rest of the world’s population is not any brighter.

In 3 days it will be the 18th anniversary of 9/11. What have we learned in these 18 years? We have learned that thousands of experts with hard evidence cannot prevail over a transparant official lie.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52238.htm

Interesting article on it.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 pm

A massive building is designed to collapse in on itself if the unthinkable happens, that's why you have crumple zones on cars. I can tell that the pair of you were off your faces during the Fred Dibnah docu's...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:9/11: Finally the Truth Comes Out?
Although the United States is allegedly a democracy with a rule of law, it has taken 17 years for public pressure to bring about the first grand jury investigation of 9/11. Based on the work of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth led by Richard Gage, first responder and pilots organizations, books by David Ray Griffen and others, and eyewitness testimony, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has presented enough hard facts to the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York to force his compliance with the provisions of federal law that require the convening of a federal grand jury to investigate for the first time the attacks of September 11, 2001.

This puts the US Justice (sic) Department in an extraordinary position. Every informed person is aware that elements of the US government were involved either in the perpetration of the 9/11 attacks or in a coverup of the attacks. There will be tremendous pressures on the US Attorney’s office to have the grand jury dismiss the evidence as an unpatriotic conspiracy theory or otherwise maneuver to discredit the evidence presented by the Lawyers’ Committee, or modify the official account without totally discrediting it.

We can have hopes that the United States can establish the true story of its own Reichstag Fire, but I am not holding my breath that the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York can stand up to the powerful elements in the Deep State that perpetuated or covered up the 9/11 false flag attacks or that he is inclined to try.

What the 9/11 truthers and the Lawyers’ Committee have achieved is the destruction of the designation of 9/11 skeptics as “conspiracy theorists.” No US Attorney would convene a grand jury on the basis of a conspiracy theory. Clearly, the evidence is compelling that has put the US Attorney in an unenviable position.
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/20 ... comes-out/

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Stooo wrote:A massive building is designed to collapse in on itself if the unthinkable happens, that's why you have crumple zones on cars. I can tell that the pair of you were off your faces during the Fred Dibnah docu's...

Link and explain why all the other buildings which took massive hits of falling debris didn't fold.
Explain why this judge has done what he's done.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Stooo wrote:A massive building is designed to collapse in on itself if the unthinkable happens, that's why you have crumple zones on cars. I can tell that the pair of you were off your faces during the Fred Dibnah docu's...

High rise buildings have 'crumple zones'? :pmsl:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Link and explain why all the other buildings which took massive hits of falling debris didn't fold.

Tower seven or something, there's a huge CT going on about that despite it being rained on by rubble, I can't be arsed to look it up.

How many has the asbestos and concrete dust killed so far? Jon Stewart has been very vocal on their behalf.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Fletch wrote:

Well yeah, you can't have them going sideways if they collapse.

Fucking think man!
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Fucking think man!

You do realise Fred Dibnah did controlled demolitions, right? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Tower seven or something, there's a huge CT going on about that despite it being rained on by rubble, I can't be arsed to look it up.

How many has the asbestos and concrete dust killed so far? Jon Stewart has been very vocal on their behalf.

Building 7 had little rubble fall on it because it was such a huge building .... the smaller ones that made up the trade centre didngot hammered by ruble buried almost but they didn't crumple.
Never in my life have I heard of skyscrapers being built to crumple!
That's because they simply don't fall over ever.
In earthquake zones they have earthquake proof buildings .... that don't fall over or crumple but crumple zones in skyscrapers is one of the daftest things I ever heard!
I wonder why the 911 commision never thought of using that one :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Back on topic...
I was yapping with my sis, it was a Thursday I think so I’d done my half weeks work by then and we were in my living room with the tv on so we saw it live, as a newsflash.
There had been some anti capitalist protests that week, or previous week, so I thought it was them, especially as the World Trade Centre had been targeted. It was horrible, we’d been on a Disney family holiday to Florida just two weeks before and loved it, so it felt weird seeing the USA under attack like that, it had been so safe.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Stooo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Fucking think man!

You do realise Fred Dibnah did controlled demolitions, right? :ooer:

You do realise that the buildings were designed to collapse inward don't you?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms