9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

A right load of bollocks...

Re: 9/11 - Conspiracies & Crackpots

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:03 am

oh holy fuck - that was Frosty??! :ooer: wow...
Vam

Postby Cobs » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Cobs

Re: 9/11 - 18 years ago today

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:So according to you Fletch...who brought down the buildings and why?

How would I know? :scratch:

Nobody knows because they refused to investigate, as reports in this thread shows. You might glean some clues from looking at who benefited from it, who allowed it to happen or how it was, or wasn't, responded to but it wasn't a random bunch of guys with box cutters.

So you know it's not the 19 terrorists but you don't have any idea who else? Other than hinting at the Federal Govt or Israel? Ok makes sense that large organizations like a govt did this, because they are known to carry out such nefarious plans without a single leak

You just did that, I didn't mention any entity.

Why do you come to the conclusion that Israel might be involved, or the federal government for that matter?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:01 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:his hatred and fear manifests itself in the most peculiar ways

but somehow he thinks it is ok, coz it's the Jews innit

Again you are totally wrong. Ignorant and wrong.

(assuming that was yet another sly dig at me in an obvious attempt at a bit of tag teaming)
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:how about you log in if you want to post any more of your anti-Jewish bullshit :smilin:

so no answer but switch to whataboutry and the same old same old anti semitism schmaltz
why were mossad there filming it
?
its a simple enuff fucking question
:cuppaT:

I'm not sure why you think I want to discuss your beliefs, I made it clear earlier in the thread that any discussion with CTers about their CTs is totally futile

but you've logged in now, so that is nice (genuinely I'm glad, I like you posting)

What is the CT? That many people, including actual government investigations, experienced architects and professionals, a Judge of a case, many first responders and many victims don't believe the official story? (narrative)

Is questioning the establishment, over anything, enough to class people as CTers?

“Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

~ Hermann Goering
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Fletch wrote:

(assuming that was yet another sly dig at me in an obvious attempt at a bit of tag teaming)

a sly dig??

I was blatantly talking about you by answering a post a guest made about you

halfwit
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:38 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Fletch wrote:

a sly dig??

halfwit

Without quoting it or naming the person you were talking about, just as you have done in the past. :artist:
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Fletch wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Fletch wrote:

a sly dig??

halfwit

Without quoting it or naming the person you were talking about, just as you have done in the past. :artist:

it answered the post above it :roll:

but in case you are in any doubt

you are a disgusting man with the sort of morals that make my skin crawl

your anti-Jewish agenda is so blatant that you'd have to be a blind hermit to miss it

not only that but you are narcissistic and think that you have some superior secret knowledge rather than realising that most people have seen the same information and then dismiss it as absolute bollocks

now I suggest you bookmark this post and if you are in any doubt whether I am talking about you then you can refer to it to refresh your memory of the absolute contempt that I feel for you

HTH
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Cobs wrote:Image

The more you bust a gut trying to be all uber cool and edgy, the more you come across as a puny, nasel-voiced, whiny little tosser.

I've always thought that about you, btw...
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:52 pm

I will further say that most CTers make my flesh creep

they care only for their 'superior knowledge' not giving a flying fuck how their crackpot theories dismiss the very real tragedy that the events cause

the worst ones have the be the ones that go on about 'false flags' and 'crisis actors' - they make me want to puke
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I will further say that most CTers make my flesh creep

they care only for their 'superior knowledge' not giving a flying fuck how their crackpot theories dismiss the very real tragedy that the events cause

the worst ones have the be the ones that go on about 'false flags' and 'crisis actors' - they make me want to puke

Then you can answer this, which you seem to have missed.

Fletch wrote:What is the CT? That many people, including actual government investigations, experienced architects and professionals, a Judge of a case, many first responders and many victims don't believe the official story? (narrative)

Is questioning the establishment, over anything, enough to class people as CTers?

“Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

~ Hermann Goering
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Professor Feng Xiao wrote:
Guest wrote:
calitom wrote:my mom's office was a couple blocks from the world trade center. thank God she was really agile back then(before her hips were wrecked by a bad surgeon)-so she got out of there and practically ran to her apartment several blocks north before the air got too bad ..So many people have died from WTC related lung disease.
we called her all day til my uncle finally got hold of her..

WTC conspiracy theorists(mostly right wingers) are real douchebags

so what made wtc 7 fall in its own footprint then
it was never hit by a plane and it would be impossible for just a fire to make it fall
unless the steel girders were 50% cardboard you fucking gullible twat
:hand:
and lets not forget the dancing Israelis filming it from a high rise car park in queens

Those Israelis were filming from across the Hudson in New Jersey. And can you link me to the High rise car park in Queens?
Like the rest of your post you're just making shit up

does it really matter which high rise mossad was filming it from .. ???
you just admitted that much, so i didnt make that up did i, i also didnt make this up

Tourists” with cash-stuffed socks, box cutters, and explosives?
Beyond the photos and observed activities of the so-called “Dancing Israelis,” it is worth revisiting several other suspicious circumstances linked to their arrest that clearly show that the men in question were hardly the “tourists” they had claimed to be. One often cited example is the fact that one of the men, Oded Ellner, had a “white sock-like sack filled with $4,700 in cash,” as well as maps of the city with certain places highlighted, and box cutters. In addition, the van in which the Israelis were arrested was “oddly” lacking “equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties,” according to the FBI, and residue of explosives was found in the van.

Of the explosive residue, the declassified FBI report states:

A search of the van and individuals was conducted at the time of the vehicle stop. The vehicle was also searched by a trained bomb-sniffing dog which yielded a positive result for the presence of explosive traces. Swabs of the vehicle’s interior were taken, and those samples were sent to the FBI laboratory for further analysis. Final results are still pending.”

In total, the FBI reported that four items related to explosives were found in the ban and are labeled in the report as “Fabric Sample (Explosive Residue),” “Control Swabs – SA [ – ] Gloves,” “Control Swabs – (Bomb Suits),” and “Blanket Samples For Explosive Residue.” In addition, a VHS tape and some still photographs found in the van “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ redacted ] (Explosives Unit).”

oh and theres much much more
https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-rel ... ks/258581/

You came on here and posted lies, There is no High rise car park in Queens from which you would have a close view of lower Manhattan, Anyone watching from Queens wouldn't see anything in great detail.
And the Jews who were taking pictures and filming from New Jersey were Hasidic Jews. Not that that matters any. Loads of people of all races who were there that day took pics if they had a camcorder or camera.
So you took a CT and try use it to post your shit and then claim I'm proving you right :pmsl:

However, A few weeks later a black van with blacked out windows was surrounded by The NYPD, and it's occupants were arrested and immediately released after claiming diplomatic immunity. They had been illegally parked outside the entrance of the Mid Town tunnel and had camera surveillance equipment and were filming the entrance to the tunnel. I know this because one of my friends was one of the cops who arrested them. So you're taking one story and changing it to suit your agenda as CT nuts do :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Fletch wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Fletch wrote:

a sly dig??

halfwit

it answered the post above it :roll:

but in case you are in any doubt

you are a disgusting man with the sort of morals that make my skin crawl

your anti-Jewish agenda is so blatant that you'd have to be a blind hermit to miss it

not only that but you are narcissistic and think that you have some superior secret knowledge rather than realising that most people have seen the same information and then dismiss it as absolute bollocks

now I suggest you bookmark this post and if you are in any doubt whether I am talking about you then you can refer to it to refresh your memory of the absolute contempt that I feel for you

HTH

Good to see Hobbit back and dissing what’s left of the posters. Way to go :thumbsup:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm

back???

I'm not going to tiptoe around when Fletch drags his anti-Jewish agenda into the arms

oh and log in hypocritical coward
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
calitom wrote:my mom's office was a couple blocks from the world trade center. thank God she was really agile back then(before her hips were wrecked by a bad surgeon)-so she got out of there and practically ran to her apartment several blocks north before the air got too bad ..So many people have died from WTC related lung disease.
we called her all day til my uncle finally got hold of her..

WTC conspiracy theorists(mostly right wingers) are real douchebags

so what made wtc 7 fall in its own footprint then
it was never hit by a plane and it would be impossible for just a fire to make it fall
unless the steel girders were 50% cardboard you fucking gullible twat
:hand:
and lets not forget the dancing Israelis filming it from a high rise car park in queens

Those Israelis were filming from across the Hudson in New Jersey. And can you link me to the High rise car park in Queens?
Like the rest of your post you're just making shit up

does it really matter which high rise mossad was filming it from .. ???
you just admitted that much, so i didnt make that up did i, i also didnt make this up

Tourists” with cash-stuffed socks, box cutters, and explosives?
Beyond the photos and observed activities of the so-called “Dancing Israelis,” it is worth revisiting several other suspicious circumstances linked to their arrest that clearly show that the men in question were hardly the “tourists” they had claimed to be. One often cited example is the fact that one of the men, Oded Ellner, had a “white sock-like sack filled with $4,700 in cash,” as well as maps of the city with certain places highlighted, and box cutters. In addition, the van in which the Israelis were arrested was “oddly” lacking “equipment typically used in a moving company’s daily duties,” according to the FBI, and residue of explosives was found in the van.

Of the explosive residue, the declassified FBI report states:

A search of the van and individuals was conducted at the time of the vehicle stop. The vehicle was also searched by a trained bomb-sniffing dog which yielded a positive result for the presence of explosive traces. Swabs of the vehicle’s interior were taken, and those samples were sent to the FBI laboratory for further analysis. Final results are still pending.”

In total, the FBI reported that four items related to explosives were found in the ban and are labeled in the report as “Fabric Sample (Explosive Residue),” “Control Swabs – SA [ – ] Gloves,” “Control Swabs – (Bomb Suits),” and “Blanket Samples For Explosive Residue.” In addition, a VHS tape and some still photographs found in the van “were sent to Laboratory Examiner [ redacted ] (Explosives Unit).”

oh and theres much much more
https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-rel ... ks/258581/

You came on here and posted lies, There is no High rise car park in Queens from which you would have a close view of lower Manhattan, Anyone watching from Queens wouldn't see anything in great detail.
And the Jews who were taking pictures and filming from New Jersey were Hasidic Jews. Not that that matters any. Loads of people of all races who were there that day took pics if they had a camcorder or camera.
So you took a CT and try use it to post your shit and then claim I'm proving you right :pmsl:

However, A few weeks later a black van with blacked out windows was surrounded by The NYPD, and it's occupants were arrested and immediately released after claiming diplomatic immunity. They had been illegally parked outside the entrance of the Mid Town tunnel and had camera surveillance equipment and were filming the entrance to the tunnel. I know this because one of my friends was one of the cops who arrested them. So you're taking one story and changing it to suit your agenda as CT nuts do :thumbsup:

ok i got the location wrong ...my bad
so... why where them hasidic jews filming the planes slamming into the twin towers from a car park roof in new jersey...?
who were there 40 mins before the attack
oh and btw the same men were seen there on sept 10th as well
but they were filming as it happened and were rejoicing
how did they know where to film and when and why were they happy
and what explosives had they been carrying in there "removal business van"

also who shorted the airline stock on sept 10th... they obviously knew as well
or are these people all just clairvoyants

or where the fuck was the airforce
Why weren't Air Force planes sent up to intercept the hijacked planes? In the year before 9-11, jet fighters were sent up routinely (at least 67 times) whenever, according to the FAA's own standard operating procedure manuals, an airliner went off course by two miles or by 15 degrees. The mainstream media has never highlighted this. Routine FAA and military procedures should've intercepted the first plane before it struck the World Trade Center. Remember, this is interception, not shooting down. Interception happens all the time, like a cop pulling over a speeding motorist on the highway. On 9-11, the FAA was notified by a frantic stewardess that the plane was hijacked fully 25 minutes before it crashed. Usually it only takes 10-12 minutes for jet fighters to go from stationary to 29,000 feet and 1850 mph. Jets should have intercepted that first plane. But for the second plane, which crashed 15 minutes later and which was known to be hijacked 20 minutes before it crashed, the failure to intercept strains credulity. Fighter jets should already have been in the air above Manhattan. And then the plane that supposedly struck the Pentagon was known to be hijacked a full 45 minutes before it crashed – after two other planes had already been hijacked – yet it flew unchallenged over the most protected airspace in the world. That this last plane was not intercepted is simply incredible. The Pentagon has the most advanced radar and air defense in the world, and Andrews Air Force base, which is charged with defending the Pentagon and always has fighter jets on ready alert, lies a mere 11 miles away (1 minute flying time).

all facts btw non of the above is CT and is provable

:cuppaT:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms