Random Stuff # 31

Big Threads

Random Stuff # 31

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:32 pm

I was sitting sending out emails this morning with the back patio doors open, out of the corner of my eye I caught movement.
My garden Robin had popped through the doors and was hopping across the floor.
I got up to get it some food, because that is what it always wants when it sees me go into the garden, but I am guessing my sudden movement caused it a scare as it flew toward my kitchen and then did a 180 and flew straight into the closed part of the patio doors.
I was a bit concerned but luckily it regained its composure almost immediately and flew out of an open door.
Poor sod. I crushed some crackers up on the garden table and it quickly dived into those, until the 2 neighbourhood friendly wood pigeons flew in from a distance and took over.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:I was sitting sending out emails this morning with the back patio doors open, out of the corner of my eye I caught movement.
I got up to get it some food, because that is what it always wants when it sees me go into the garden, but I am guessing my sudden movement caused it a scare as it flew toward my kitchen and then did a 180 and flew straight into the closed part of the patio doors.
I was a bit concerned but luckily it regained its composure almost immediately and flew out of an open door.
Poor sod. I crushed some crackers up on the garden table and it quickly dived into those, until the 2 neighbourhood friendly wood pigeons flew in from a distance and took over.

Robins in a house are dreadfully unlucky :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I was sitting sending out emails this morning with the back patio doors open, out of the corner of my eye I caught movement.

Robins in a house are dreadfully unlucky :ooer:

Oh good, I will probably win the lottery tonight
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:09 pm

I've never seen anything get the better of my robin(s) he's right there in the ruck of it. I think of him as an army general

Postby Text » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:I was sitting sending out emails this morning with the back patio doors open, ........

Postie called >

Text

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Text wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I was sitting sending out emails this morning with the back patio doors open, ........

Postie called >

:awesome:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Text wrote:

Postie called >

yOU COULD BE GIVING sTOOO BAD IDEAS. OPPS
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Random Stuff # 31

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Walking down the lane home with pooch earlier when he slipped underneath a gate on the scent of something (prolly a fox). Next think I know two horses have come over and the three of them were playing as though they were all dogs. So cute to watch :wubwub:

Postby Nucks » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Text wrote:

Postie called >

Is this your postman?

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:22 pm

Just having a barney with some up his own ass, mr popular (so he thinks), arsewipe, big boy on a local site.... funny as fuck! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Gabby wrote:Just having a barney with some up his own ass, mr popular (so he thinks), arsewipe, big boy on a local site.... funny as fuck! :pmsl:

Go on...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:Just having a barney with some up his own ass, mr popular (so he thinks), arsewipe, big boy on a local site.... funny as fuck! :pmsl:

Go on...

I kicked his ass to the point he ended up kissing mine! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:37 pm

Happy Birthday to Vicky.... and Claires son too IIRC! :birthday:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:58 pm

I spent the weekend at my summer house, and had some friends over. One of them was telling me about her SIL
who's wedding I attended last year.
Young lad in his mid 20's and he landed a job with this Asian guy. Who by the time he was 40 had made a billion dollars working in the hedge fund business. He has set up on his own now and wants to use his own money to buy or invest a % into companies. So there's him the friends SIL and another guy. Who he sends around the world though mainly the far east to look at companies to invest in.
I'd love to have a sit down with this kid and pick his brains. Even better would be to meet his boss.
I make my money in construction, and do very well at it. I've been thinking of investing a few bob in something else and trying something new.
My friend has recently retired from her job with a major US company. And is looking for something else to keep her busy. So maybe there is an opening there.

Postby Gabby » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Give a kid a clear plastic bauble, squirt colours of acrylic paint in each half then let them shake it :mrgreen: .... some amazing results tbf! :wubwub:
Gabby

Next

Return to The Archive