DS Thread #117

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #117

Postby guest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:38 pm

Guest wrote:Just want to thank common sense as I tried out the unplugging and resetting my router thing and I'm actually back on DS. I was stunned when my account was activated. I used a Gmail address so this means you probably don't have to use only your ISP email to get on. It's all about the IP address, it seems.

Not sure I'll bother posting as like everyone says the moderation means there's not much point but it's nice to have a new account that can act as a clean slate, for now anyway.

Yes, unplugging the router resets your IP

I'm a PBU and I managed to get back on DS using an outlook account.

But DS is crap in comparison to how it used to be when I joined it many years ago, as it's moderated by left-wingers who are afraid of anyone speaking 'against' this gender bull crap.

It's become a dictatorship.

Postby Stooo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:42 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Just want to thank common sense as I tried out the unplugging and resetting my router thing and I'm actually back on DS. I was stunned when my account was activated. I used a Gmail address so this means you probably don't have to use only your ISP email to get on. It's all about the IP address, it seems.

Not sure I'll bother posting as like everyone says the moderation means there's not much point but it's nice to have a new account that can act as a clean slate, for now anyway.

But DS is crap in comparison to how it used to be when I joined it many years ago, as it's moderated by left-wingers who are afraid of anyone speaking 'against' this gender bull crap.

Welshie, the original owner married his boyfriend you fucking retard, how far left wing do you want to go back?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:48 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... loo#latest

Why would anyone feel a need to ask this sort of question on DS when Google is right there. Jesus wept.

Postby Bezza » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:20 am

Stooo wrote:
guest wrote:

Welshie, the original owner married his boyfriend you fucking retard, how far left wing do you want to go back?

Being gay and getting married makes you a lefty :ooer: Many gay and lesbians are also against the new genders and genderless and self ID malarkey. In fact, didn't a few come here to complain about being called phobic on the pride thread and banned from DS?
Bezza

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:09 am

Did you clear your history and cookies too or just do the resetting router thing? I unplugged mine but I’m not sure if it reset my IP address and I left it unplugged for a good twenty minutes :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:54 am

patdfb said Jon Lansman looked like a kiddie fiddler and no ban... eyebrow

Postby TWAT » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:22 am

Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:People forget how much of a c*nt Crazy Chris was. He's here playing the cheeky happy harmless WUM but he's said some fucked up things to people.

Same goes with Ebony Hamster. I know she died but she was horrible when she posted on DS.

I vaguely remember her. Was she a hypochondriac?

Amongst other things, yes. She was also wildly homophobic as well so it's very likely she wouldn't have lasted too long under the current moderating regime.
TWAT

Postby Verdi » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 am

TWATkins wrote:
Nucks wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:People forget how much of a c*nt Crazy Chris was. He's here playing the cheeky happy harmless WUM but he's said some fucked up things to people.

Same goes with Ebony Hamster. I know she died but she was horrible when she posted on DS.

I vaguely remember her. Was she a hypochondriac?

Amongst other things, yes. She was also wildly homophobic as well so it's very likely she wouldn't have lasted too long under the current moderating regime.

I used to like her. Always found her pretty harmless. Fantastic at winding up folk over absolutely nothing. RIP Tinks.
Verdi

Postby common sense » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 am

You're welcome. Glad you're back on. Now get posting and behave. LOL. I remember once I re-joined in an Internet cafe whilst visiting my mum oop North. Different IP address you see.
common sense

Postby common sense » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:09 am

Guest wrote:

Did you clear your history and cookies too or just do the resetting router thing? I unplugged mine but I’m not sure if it reset my IP address and I left it unplugged for a good twenty minutes :dunno:

Just 2 to 3 minutes is enough I found. When you get banned you've to clear your cookies or you can't see DS just to read it.
common sense

Postby guest » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 am

The idiot Oleo Strut is so thick it's unreal the fool is still listening to LBC then complains when anyone talks about being pro-Brexit.

Clue Oleo thick twat LBC is mainly right wing and Brexit centred station apart from O'Brien so why the fuck do you sit listening to Ferrari and Swarbrick if you are a remainer?

Postby Bezza » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 am

guest wrote:The idiot Oleo Strut is so thick it's unreal the fool is still listening to LBC then complains when anyone talks about being pro-Brexit.

Clue Oleo thick twat LBC is mainly right wing and Brexit centred station apart from O'Brien so why the fuck do you sit listening to Ferrari and Swarbrick if you are a remainer?

I listen to LBC all the time while driving. I find it very biased in favour of remain. Yes, there are a couple of Brexit hosts but most are not.
Bezza

Postby Cherry de Voured » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:00 am

Bezza wrote:
guest wrote:The idiot Oleo Strut is so thick it's unreal the fool is still listening to LBC then complains when anyone talks about being pro-Brexit.

I listen to LBC all the time while driving. I find it very biased in favour of remain. Yes, there are a couple of Brexit hosts but most are not.

A couple? They have Nigel fucking Farage on there for fuck sakes. I hardly think you can call it pro-remain. Just because a few hosts who are pro-remain are on when "you drive" doesn't mean it's biased. There's plenty on there that are pro-Brexit, adamantly so, and indeed, vocally so on there and on other platforms.
Cherry de Voured

Postby Bezza » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:05 am

Cherry de Voured wrote:
Bezza wrote:

A couple? They have Nigel fucking Farage on there for fuck sakes. I hardly think you can call it pro-remain. Just because a few hosts who are pro-remain are on when "you drive" doesn't mean it's biased. There's plenty on there that are pro-Brexit, adamantly so, and indeed, vocally so on there and on other platforms.

Just goes to show its probably balanced then if we both think it's biased to the other side of the argument :thumbsup:
Bezza

Postby Cherry de Voured » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:07 am

Bezza wrote:
Cherry de Voured wrote:
Bezza wrote:

Just goes to show its probably balanced then if we both think it's biased to the other side of the argument :thumbsup:

Well, precisely. By the way, I never indicated that it was biased in any direction. It's precisely the reason why I listen to LBC.
Cherry de Voured

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive