Marginalised?

A right load of bollocks...

Marginalised?

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 am

Do you ever feel like that and no show your face in real life, forums, etc?
Have you fallen out with what you saw as a good friend and worry about not
having the same relationship and people finger-pointing and lol whenever they see you IRL and/or forums? :Hiya:

Have you not used your registered name but used and using a guest account to have a pop at
people you envy?

Do you feel worthless when feeling like this and feel it's karma?

I felt like that at school when bullies tried to get me marginalised from chums
and some inbreds tried to make me feel like that on forums and
when that did not work they lied about me, edited my posts, malciously
salgged me off but me and others had a good lol at them and still do.

At times the little people get a chance to be something on a non even place
and this power goes to their head. I bet you some twat will fall over itself to lock this and/or send it to their home thread ie crap
thread and edit it, lol
:pmsl:
Last edited by SD777 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SD777
Twat.

Re: Marginalised?

Postby Bessie » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:38 am

No...
Bessie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:50 am

Same old boring shite Lucien.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:54 am

SD777 wrote: ... and some inbreds ... they lied about me, edited my posts, malciously salgged me off ...

Our teacher always advised us to beware of the inbreds. A year after we left school we heard our teacher had been placed on gardening leave - no doubt due to the malicious activities of the inbreds. :high:

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:19 am

Guest wrote:
SD777 wrote: ... and some inbreds ... they lied about me, edited my posts, malciously salgged me off ...

Our teacher always advised us to beware of the inbreds. A year after we left school we heard our teacher had been placed on gardening leave - no doubt due to the malicious activities of the inbreds. :high:

F15 to base, target hit, bullseyes, over and out!

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :Hiya:
SD777
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:17 pm

SD777 wrote:Do you ever feel like that and no show your face in real life, forums, etc?

Are you saying you're gonna show us ya ugly mug??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
SD777 wrote:Do you ever feel like that and no show your face in real life, forums, etc?

Are you saying you're gonna show us ya ugly mug??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Hello Joey

Long-time no see. Last gave you a trashing on Ck's forums :Hiya:

Anyways, you got a job, a real one?

About my "ugly mush." From what I have seen and credit to you for this, posting a f/d up mug like yours
on the net takes guts, real guts or you have to be very thick and gullible. We all know
which of these scenarios fits you like a glove.

You still jerking off as you post?

A mutual friend of ours ie us and you (not Ck) told me about your dysfucntional life and how that poster
lent you money several times and did not expect it back and never did get it back. But, that poster was happy
to help a "friend as the poster put it. The poster said that they felt sorry for you and had a "soft spot" after
the public slaps you'd been getting from others.

How's your mom?

:Hiya:
SD777
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:31 pm

SD777 wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

Hello Joey

Long-time no see. Last gave you a trashing on Ck's forums :Hiya:

Anyways, you got a job, a real one?

About my "ugly mush." From what I have seen and credit to you for this, posting a f/d up mug like yours
on the net takes guts, real guts or you have to be very thick and gullible. We all know
which of these scenarios fits you like a glove.

You still jerking off as you post?

A mutual friend of ours ie us and you (not Ck) told me about your dysfucntional life and how that poster
lent you money several times and did not expect it back and never did get it back. But, that poster was happy
to help a "friend as the poster put it. The poster said that they felt sorry for you and had a "soft spot" after
the public slaps you'd been getting from others.

How's your mom?

:Hiya:

Lend us a tenner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 pm

I'll give you 5 quid as that is all I can afford to lose atm as long as you don't bend over in front of your cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SD777
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:26 pm

SD777 wrote:I'll give you 5 quid as that is all I can afford to lose atm as long as you don't bend over in front of your cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it as it appears your need is much greater than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:34 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
SD777 wrote:I'll give you 5 quid as that is all I can afford to lose atm as long as you don't bend over in front of your cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it as it appears your need is much greater than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

You are the one that is begging for money, joey and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have money to my name and you by your own admission, dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
SD777
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:29 pm

SD777 wrote:
You are the one that is begging for money, joey and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have money to my name and you by your own admission, dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

But you're the one who said they could only part with a poxy old fiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
SD777 wrote:

But you're the one who said they could only part with a poxy old fiver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

At least I have a fiver to give away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you, you don't have fuck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You on drugs or are you thicker than I thought, or as likey it's both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

How's sis??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SD777
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:00 pm

SD777 wrote:

As for you, you don't have fuck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're spot on there boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby SD777 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
SD777 wrote:

As for you, you don't have fuck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're spot on there boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

At least I'm a male, unlike you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SD777
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms