Playing 'TAG' Sky News

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Playing 'TAG' Sky News

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:34 pm

What the fuck are you talking about Raven?
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Dean wrote:What the fuck are you talking about Raven?

An online pile of manure :thumbsup:

GTH
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby SD777 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi
Quick tag and we are off out!!!!!!!!
:) :)
SD777
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:52 pm

SD777 wrote:Hi
Quick tag and we are off out!!!!!!!!
:) :)

Nice watches :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Over 75% of bullying and injuries to children in schools happens in the School Playground in unsupervised games,

this is the schools responsibility to eliminate this problem if it means certain types of physical games are banned during School times I do not think any caring Parent would disagree with that policy .

Where are the facts on that ?

Over 75% of bullying and injuries to children in schools happens in the School Playground in unsupervised games

These days a simple search on Google gives one all the information one needs .

http://www.schools.norfolk.gov.uk/Behaviour-and-safety/Bullying/Strategies-to-prevent-bullying/NCC097601

https://www.councilclaims.co.uk/school-accident-claims/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh7SPhq_j5QIVisreCh0YKAI3EAAYAiAAEgKdk_D_BwE

Your Google friend didn't help with my answer :woteva:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Over 75% of bullying and injuries to children in schools happens in the School Playground in unsupervised games,

this is the schools responsibility to eliminate this problem if it means certain types of physical games are banned during School times I do not think any caring Parent would disagree with that policy .

Where are the facts on that ?

Over 75% of bullying and injuries to children in schools happens in the School Playground in unsupervised games

These days a simple search on Google gives one all the information one needs .

http://www.schools.norfolk.gov.uk/Behaviour-and-safety/Bullying/Strategies-to-prevent-bullying/NCC097601

https://www.councilclaims.co.uk/school-accident-claims/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh7SPhq_j5QIVisreCh0YKAI3EAAYAiAAEgKdk_D_BwE

Your Google friend didn't help with my answer :woteva:

We need Rubber Roads and Buildings in Snooks utopia
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Seems so raven :laughing:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm

xtras1 wrote:Seems so raven :laughing:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Seems so raven :laughing:

Fgs :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Major » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Snookerballs.
Loads of us real lads plated all sorts of unsupervised games in the summer evenings after school, we could not wait to get to the park, odd injuries occur but that was part of growing up, not to be a puffter.

I bet you are one of the aerosols who would not have sunk the Belgrano shot the enemy in the back, let them draw first so to speak, go all out to win SB, give no quarter,. the likes of you have ruined my island, shame on your sort

Grow a pair.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:18 pm

Major wrote:Snookerballs.
Loads of us real lads plated all sorts of unsupervised games in the summer evenings after school, we could not wait to get to the park, odd injuries occur but that was part of growing up, not to be a puffter.

I bet you are one of the aerosols who would not have sunk the Belgrano shot the enemy in the back, let them draw first so to speak, go all out to win SB, give no quarter,. the likes of you have ruined my island, shame on your sort

Grow a pair.

How did injuries prevent you from being a "puffter", Starbold - and why didn't they prevent you from hanging round school gates as an adult? :scratch:
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Grow a pair.

You are living in the archives... :again?:
xtras1

Postby Major » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 pm

McAz wrote:

Grow a pair.

How did injuries prevent you from being a "puffter", Starbold - and why didn't they prevent you from hanging round school gates as an adult? :scratch:

McAz, My forum name is Major, NOT Starbold, will you please use Major.

Thank you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 pm

McAz wrote:

Grow a pair.

McAz, My forum name is Major, NOT Starbold, will you please use Major.

Thank you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Grow a pair.

Where is this island of yours and what's on it how big is it?
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms