London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

A right load of bollocks...

Re: London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

Postby LordRaven » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Fuck me I just read all this shit!
Raven you are waffling on like a fucking old woman over and over about terrorist sympathisers ... I didn't see a single post that you could link me to to support your position.
Then it's how you'll never vote Tory again .... well not never but not this time.
Why?
Because their austerity politics have killed thousands of our own people.
You then say because of that you're going to vote Lib Dem .... because their leader has vowed to put austerity politics in place permanently.
I think you need to give your fucking head a wobble.

Hello Rollup! Is it Rollup Hour? I do apologise :gigglesnshit:

Any thoughts of your own on London Bridge Incident?

Instead of, as normal, having a pop at me? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Fuck me I just read all this shit!
Raven you are waffling on like a fucking old woman over and over about terrorist sympathisers ... I didn't see a single post that you could link me to to support your position.
Then it's how you'll never vote Tory again .... well not never but not this time.
Why?
Because their austerity politics have killed thousands of our own people.
You then say because of that you're going to vote Lib Dem .... because their leader has vowed to put austerity politics in place permanently.
I think you need to give your fucking head a wobble.

Hello Rollup! Is it Rollup Hour? I do apologise :gigglesnshit:

Any thoughts of your own on London Bridge Incident?

Instead of, as normal, having a pop at me? :gigglesnshit:

Some fuck up got shot for killing and wounding I aint over excited about it or feel the need to be seen to be outraged.
Explain to me .... you are mad at the Tories for austerity economics but the Lib Dems say they will make austerity economics permanent so you'll be voting for them instead ..... just when your favourite team .... the blues say they will be relaxing austerity.
So really you love the fact that austerity economics has killed thousands and hurt millions and you want it to persist but under new management that will reinstate all austerity measures and put them in place forever.
You see my problem even beginning to understand a fucking word you speak?
Or as has been said by a few you are just licking Stooos arse and don't have a fucking clue and care not what you are doing and to hell with the consequences?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:47 pm

The LibDems are promoting the most hard-right, neoliberal, callously indifferent economic agenda of any mainstream party in this election

First, it means that the government will perpetually reduce the UK's money supply, because government spending creates that supply. That guarantees either vulnerability to commercial banks, who will have to lend more to make good this deficit and so make the economy more unstable at a time when we know private debt is already dangerously high, or it means there will be credit squeezes.

Second, it means that the government will run perpetual austerity. That's the state we're in now and since there are no serious LibDem proposals to alter the tax take in the country, barring a token 1p on income tax, that means this is the state we must stay in. This is the core of the plan, whatever esle is said.

Third, this means that what the Lib Dems are saying is that in the event of another crash resulting in reduced government revenue, as happened in 2008, they will cut all spending to balance the books, so reinforcing the downturn in the economy, whilst leaving millions of people without the help they will need, including the essential public servants like teachers and nurses, careworkers and those in the fire service who would have to be made redundant to achieve this goal of a balanced budget in that case.

Fourth, it means that spending policies - like the Green New Deal - would have to pass commercial viability tests, no doubt enforced by an unaccountable 'great and good' drawn from the ranks of commerce because politicians like the LibDems clearly do not have any confidence in their own judgement (which begs the question as to why we should when they don't?), when such a criteria would clearly not be fit for this purpose.

I could go on. But let me summarise instead. This is hard-core, right-wing neoliberal economic illiteracy. It manages to make George Osborne look left-wing. And it shows not the slightest understanding of economics, the role of government in society or the nature of money and its relationship to tax. It's also callously indifferent to society, the role of government, all who work in it and all who are dependent upon it. The Lib Dems are promoting the most hard-right, neoliberal, callously indifferent economic agenda of any mainstream party in this election.
https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/201 ... -election/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:48 pm

Forget Stooo for a moment Raven he's quite vallianty got himself in to0 deep to turn around now .... he will still fight thinking for some reason they are left of centre.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:34 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Forget Stooo for a moment Raven he's quite vallianty got himself in to0 deep to turn around now .... he will still fight thinking for some reason they are left of centre.

Far right are too much for me, Tories have killed their own people and yet they now attract the extreme right wing too? Lessons from history suggest we cannot go there.
Labour? Looneys! Too many weird "Friends" for me. To influence in a good manner we should first look after ourselves, not invite in others to destroy us from within.
Liberal are safe :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:36 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Forget Stooo for a moment Raven he's quite vallianty got himself in to0 deep to turn around now .... he will still fight thinking for some reason they are left of centre.

Far right are too much for me, Tories have killed their own people and yet they now attract the extreme right wing too? Lessons from history suggest we cannot go there.
Labour? Looneys! Too many weird "Friends" for me. To influence in a good manner we should first look after ourselves, not invite in others to destroy us from wihin.

You haven't understood a fucking word of it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:38 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Labour? Looneys! Too many weird "Friends" for me. To influence in a good manner we should first look after ourselves, not invite in others to destroy us from wihin.

You haven't understood a fucking word of it.

Conviviality mate :smilin: I despair at today's world
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:38 am

If you understood some simple things about austerity Raven then you would be voting for your old team who are easing up on what you hate about them but instead you are going to support a team who are going to accelerate what you hate :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:41 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If you understood some simple things about austerity Raven then you would be voting for your old team who are easing up on what you hate about them but instead you are going to support a team who are going to accelerate what you hate :dunno:

The financial plans have been assessed, and you support a british hating cunt, good for you--we all have a choice :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:52 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:If you understood some simple things about austerity Raven then you would be voting for your old team who are easing up on what you hate about them but instead you are going to support a team who are going to accelerate what you hate :dunno:

The financial plans have been assessed :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: , and you support a british hating c**t, good for you--we all have a choice :shake head:

Okay mister soundbite you don't understand either why you hate austerity economics but are going to vote for more of it.
Thanks for making that a little clearer.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:59 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

The financial plans have been assessed :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: , and you support a british hating c**t, good for you--we all have a choice :shake head:

Okay mister soundbite you don't understand either why you hate austerity economics but are going to vote for more of it.

Please don't mix and lie about my words all bean :thumbsup:

Tories and Labour DO NOT DESERVE OFFICE :thumbsup:
Are we clear? :dunno:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:03 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

So as usual you'll be on the wrong side of history should LIB DEMs influence the next government or be the next government when even more people are reduced to poverty homelessness and death.
Go for it Raven and drink the blood of the innocent.
You're worse than the guy on the bridge because you wish misery on fucking millions.
Stop letting your ignorance go to your head.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:07 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

So as usual you'll be on the wrong side of history should LIB DEMs influence the next government or be the next government when even more people are reduced to poverty homelessness and death.
You're worse than the guy on the bridge because you wish misery on fucking millions.

The wrong side of history? Scaring people into voting for you? That not to do so means you'd die?
Hello Adolph
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:09 am

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

The wrong side of history? Scaring people into voting for you? That not to do so means you'd die?
Hello Adolph[/quote]

You were on the wrong side of history when you voted for mass hunger homelessness food banks and death and now you're proudly boasting of doing it again.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:12 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Hello Adolph

You were on the wrong side of history when you voted for mass hunger homelessness food banks and death and now you're proudly boasting of doing it again.[/quote]

Promises from politicians can be lies-- Welcome to my world....

Is that you? :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms