London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

A right load of bollocks...

Re: London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:49 pm

London Bridge: Family of Usman Khan 'shocked' by attack

The family of London Bridge attacker Usman Khan have said they are "saddened and shocked" by what happened and "totally condemn his actions".

In a statement, they expressed their condolences to the victims' families

Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

Two women and a man were also injured in the attack before Khan was shot dead by armed officers on London Bridge.

In a statement issued through the Metropolitan Police, Khan's family said: "We are saddened and shocked by what Usman has done.

"We totally condemn his actions and we wish to express our condolences to the families of the victims that have died and wish a speedy recovery to all of the injured.

"We would like to request privacy for our family at this difficult time."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50647972
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:55 pm

It's raven you should be deleting for continually breaking your rules. ^^^^

He did it in the Trump thread too.

:dunno:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:02 pm

Fletch wrote:It's raven you should be deleting for continually breaking your rules. ^^^^

He did it in the Trump thread too.

:dunno:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

So a vicious criminal attack at a prisoner rehab meeting is deemed without question a terrorism attack these days :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

So a vicious criminal attack at a prisoner rehab meeting is deemed without question a terrorism attack these days :dunno:

I made the point earleir but no answer.

Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
McAz wrote:terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/

the use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The current UK definition of terrorism is given in the Terrorism Act 2006.

In the UK we define terrorism as a violent action that:

Endangers a person’s life, other than that of the person committing the action

Involves serious violence against a person
Causes serious damage to property

Creates a serious risk to the public’s health and safety

Interferes with or seriously disrupts an electronic system

Farmer, 83, who survived savage attack by schizophrenic former public schoolboy slams police for releasing the 28-year-old to kill three pensioners as he is cleared of triple murder on grounds of insanity

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urder.html

Terrorist attack?

Well raven? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

if you don't mind I will go with all the people present during and just after the attack which was stopped by armed police when a man who, with knives taped to his hands wearing a (fake) suicide vest had killed two people and knifed three others, and who all say and concur with the Met Police that this was a terrorist attack.

If a man dressed similarly attacked Family Rollup killing two and maiming three and was then shot by police who declared it a Terror Attack are you telling me you would argue against that?

Please advise.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:London Bridge: Family of Usman Khan 'shocked' by attack

The family of London Bridge attacker Usman Khan have said they are "saddened and shocked" by what happened and "totally condemn his actions".

Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

Two women and a man were also injured in the attack before Khan was shot dead by armed officers on London Bridge.

In a statement issued through the Metropolitan Police, Khan's family said: "We are saddened and shocked by what Usman has done.

"We totally condemn his actions and we wish to express our condolences to the families of the victims that have died and wish a speedy recovery to all of the injured.

LR if you quote text can you wrap it in quotes - cheers

I'll edit this one, but they will eventually just be deleted
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I think the fake bomb vest attached to said vicious criminal would deem it a terrorist attack...
Last edited by xtras1 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
LordRaven wrote:London Bridge: Family of Usman Khan 'shocked' by attack

LR if you quote text can you wrap it in quotes - cheers

I'll edit this one, but they will eventually just be deleted

Roger that
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I think the fake bomb vest attached to said vicious criminal would seem it a terrorist attack...

It is undoubtedly a real deterrent, who really wants to take on someone dressed in one knowing that to do so you could get vapourised if the fucker sets it off.

It seems Felch and Rollup think it perhaps one of the latest lines in Men's Winter Fashion perhaps?

Unless I see them on display on mannequins in shop windows anytime soon I am going with Terrorist!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:23 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I think the fake bomb vest attached to said vicious criminal would seem it a terrorist attack...

Why hasn't it featured in the msm, as these things usually do?

It can't be about a trial and evidence because he's dead.

Maybe it wasn't very convincing at all, there's no clear pictures of it and shooting him took no account of a dead mans switch either. In fact, pulling the people off him who had contained him and immobilised him seemed the more dangerous action, unless they were always going to shoot and just got people out of the way for that reason...
Fletch

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

It is undoubtedly a real deterrent, who really wants to take on someone dressed in one knowing that to do so you could get vapourised if the fucker sets it off.

It seems Felch and Rollup think it perhaps one of the latest lines in Men's Winter Fashion perhaps?

Unless I see them on display on mannequins in shop windows anytime soon I am going with Terrorist!

I don't know much of the row you are having with rollup...
Just voicing my opinion :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Well, quite a number it seems, including a Polish worker and some ex cons.

Why were the Police so terrified of a man contained and immobilised?
Fletch

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Maybe it wasn't very convincing at all, there's no clear pictures of it and shooting him took no account of a dead mans switch either. In fact, pulling the people off him who had contained him and immobilised him seemed the more dangerous action, unless they were always going to shoot and just got people out of the way for that reason...

Good point about the vest, I've not actually seen photo evidence. Just what I've read... :ooer:

Another case of wait & see I guess.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:29 pm

Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

God forbid you ever encounter a similarly dressed person dressed in a suicide vest with knives taped to his hands after he has just killed people and wants to kill more, however i think it probably the only thing that will perhaps shake you out of your self-induced coma as far as this matter goes.
See my last to Rollup, with the same applying to you would you really argue that it wasn't a terrorist attack?
If you say yes then I am sorry but you really are an absolute fruitcake without doubt
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms