London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

A right load of bollocks...

Re: London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
SD777 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

But the convicted terrorist, who had only been released from prison 11 months earlier, used a break in the afternoon’s proceedings to go into the toilets and tape a fake suicide vest to his body and knives to his hands.

At around 1.55pm he emerged into the hallway on the first floor of the Fishmongers Hall and began his attack.

Mr Merritt, 25, who had helped to organise the event, ran out to try and calm him down along with others who had been in the Banqueting Hall of the Grade I listed building, sources told the Telegraph.

Bryonn Bain, an associate professor with the University of California in Los Angeles who spoke at the conference, said that the “brave” Cambridge graduate “was the first line of defence, he was the first person to confront him”.

Lukasz Koczocik, a worker at the venue had been cleaning glasses in the basement and heard the screams, also ran to help.

“He goes towards the trouble, he gets there on the first floor and it is very clear that there’s a bad guy, he’s got two knives in his hand, there’s screaming, there’s chaos,” Toby Williamson, chief executive of the Fishmongers Company, told the BBC as he paid tribute to his staff.

Mr Koczocik armed himself with a long stick and “charges towards the bad guy” but hits “something protective”.

"But he’s buying time and he allows others to escape to move to adjacent rooms and at that point he has about a one minute one on one straight combat,” Mr Williamson said.

“This guy Khan then works his way up Lukasz pole slashing with his knife, he takes five wounds to his left side.”

Mr Bain said that it “felt like a warzone... it felt like total chaos."

Mr Koczocik, who it was announced on Monday will be getting an honour for bravery in his native Poland, started to lose strength but two men from the conference rushed to intervene.

One was armed with a fire extinguisher and the other with a narwhal tusk that he had ripped from the wall.

“They come and join the fight and it is pretty gruesome and I think the terrorist decided he was outnumbered, he runs though and goes down the main staircase and the next bit of hell is he is at reception and he can't get out the front door," Mr Williamson said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/1 ... on-bridge/

It is nice to know that Poland is going to honour this guy for his selfless actions

why that important????

It will keep to the fore the historic friendship between our countries, and a reminder that Polish people have a history of defending the peoples of this country...

303 POLISH Squadron --More kills than any other :thumbsup:

Indeed...

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Did any of the bullets go through the vest or did they just shred his head .... for safety reasons?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:34 pm

@ fletch... only paper I can see claiming this, yeah I know it's the sun but I don't get paid to scour the net :mrgreen:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10461089/ ... ckled-him/

TOTAL BRAVERY London Bridge killer screamed ‘I have a bomb’ but heroes leapt on him anyway without knowing ‘suicide belt’ was fake
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:35 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Did any of the bullets go through the vest or did they just shred his head .... for safety reasons?

No I think they sang.. we will rock you then aimed.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:36 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

So a vicious criminal attack at a prisoner rehab meeting is deemed without question a terrorism attack these days :dunno:

I think the fake bomb vest attached to said vicious criminal would seem it a terrorist attack...

Why hasn't it featured in the msm, as these things usually do?

It can't be about a trial and evidence because he's dead.

Maybe it wasn't very convincing at all, there's no clear pictures of it and shooting him took no account of a dead mans switch either. In fact, pulling the people off him who had contained him and immobilised him seemed the more dangerous action, unless they were always going to shoot and just got people out of the way for that reason...

Good point about the vest, I've not actually seen photo evidence. Just what I've read... :ooer:

Another case of wait & see I guess.

"Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

But the convicted terrorist, who had only been released from prison 11 months earlier, used a break in the afternoon’s proceedings to go into the toilets and tape a fake suicide vest to his body and knives to his hands.

At around 1.55pm he emerged into the hallway on the first floor of the Fishmongers Hall and began his attack

Mr Koczocik armed himself with a long stick and “charges towards the bad guy” but hits “something protective”.

"But he’s buying time and he allows others to escape to move to adjacent rooms and at that point he has about a one minute one on one straight combat,” Mr Williamson said.

“This guy Khan then works his way up Lukasz pole slashing with his knife, he takes five wounds to his left side.”

When he came out dressed like that and killed the young lad straight away who on earth is going to think anything other than this man is a Terrorist?
Mr Koczocik, who it was announced on Monday will be getting an honour for bravery in his native Poland, started to lose strength but two men from the conference rushed to intervene.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:37 pm

I think we as a society have redefined what actually constitutes a terrorist attack.

I do believe if this guy was white and committed the same crime then certain quarters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Khan, who was convicted of a terrorism offence, killed Jack Merritt, 25, and Saskia Jones, 23, at a prisoner rehabilitation event on Friday.

So a vicious criminal attack at a prisoner rehab meeting is deemed without question a terrorism attack these days :dunno:

I think the fake bomb vest attached to said vicious criminal would seem it a terrorist attack...

It is undoubtedly a real deterrent, who really wants to take on someone dressed in one knowing that to do so you could get vapourised if the fucker sets it off.

It seems Felch and Rollup think it perhaps one of the latest lines in Men's Winter Fashion perhaps?

Unless I see them on display on mannequins in shop windows anytime soon I am going with Terrorist!

Well, quite a number it seems, including a Polish worker and some ex cons.

Why were the Police so terrified of a man contained and immobilised?

Explain?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:39 pm

LordRaven wrote:"Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

At around 1.55pm he emerged into the hallway on the first floor of the Fishmongers Hall and began his attack

When he came out dressed like that and killed the young lad straight away who on earth is going to think anything other than this man is a Terrorist?

You have been told about putting things in quotes
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Dean wrote:I think we as a society have redefined what actually constitutes a terrorist attack.

I do believe if this guy was white and committed the same crime then certain quarters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...

I don't. Timothy MCVey for instance, and having served three tours in NI I only saw white terrorists.

Nice try, but no cigar :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:I think we as a society have redefined what actually constitutes a terrorist attack.

I don't. Timothy MCVey for instance, and having served three tours in NI I only saw white terrorists.

One example.
Dean

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:42 pm

The finsbury park mosque attack.. he was while & Welsh.

On 21 December 2017, Darren Osborne pleaded not guilty to charges of terrorism-related murder and attempted murder. The trial was held in January 2018 at Woolwich Crown Court and on 1 February, Osborne was found guilty on both counts.[ He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum tariff of 43 years with simultaneous terms for murder and attempted murder.
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Did any of the bullets go through the vest or did they just shred his head .... for safety reasons?

Head and chest above the vest is my guess. A total stop.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:44 pm

The attack was in a room for ex cons having a meeting. He ran out and the chaps trying to stop him chased him and he was contained and immobilised before the Police arrived.

It was not an attack on London Bridge raven, why do you keep claiming it was?
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

One example.

Timothy McVey equals one example.
NI equals Thousands of examples of White Terrorists.
Now you can withdraw your false remarks if you have any decency.
And i say that because of the thousands who got maimed and murdered in that shit show.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Fletch wrote:The attack was in a room for ex cons having a meeting. He ran out and the chaps trying to stop him chased him and he was contained and immobilised before the Police arrived.

It was not an attack on London Bridge raven, why do you keep claiming it was?

Your threads gone Fletch.
Tara mate I'll see you around.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms