The Trans Thread #2

Big Threads

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:01 pm

I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're talking about Stooo.

Btw - why do you approve of middle-aged men playing football against 14 year old girls, and a bloke pretending to be a 6 year old girl?

And you never did explain why you're in favour of environments where woman and children are 9 times more likely to be sexually assaulted.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:08 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're talking about Stooo.

Btw - why do you approve of middle-aged men playing football against 14 year old girls, and a bloke pretending to be a 6 year old girl?

And you never did explain why you're in favour of environments where woman and children are 9 times more likely to be sexually assaulted.

I don't read the Daily Mail and I try not to get outraged about things that I don't understand rather than getting all cross from other people's opinions. Post all the weird stuff that you want because it says more about your mindset than mine :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Daily Mail, other people's opinions, posting weird stuff?

You should probably read back before you hit the submit button, as nothing you say makes any sense at all.

Why do you approve of grown men pretending to be 6 year old girls?
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:46 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Daily Mail, other people's opinions, posting weird stuff?

You should probably read back before you hit the submit button, as nothing you say makes any sense at all.

Why do you approve of grown men pretending to be 6 year old girls?

Please provide an example because otherwise you have just libeled me.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:03 pm

LoL at libeled you.

You're a self-proclaimed woke 'activist' and this forum is littered with examples of you defending these weirdos.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further with this nonsense.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:38 pm

Red Okktober wrote:LoL at libeled you.

You're a self-proclaimed woke 'activist' and this forum is littered with examples of you defending these weirdos.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further with this nonsense.

No example, QED.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:13 pm

The Charity Commission is now being accused of being transphobic.

Middens

Postby Middens » Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:47 pm

Big win for the trans activists in Scotland. Women's rights groups were arguing that that "sex means biological sex" when talking about their rights. However Scotland's highest court, the Court of Session, rules that "sex is not limited to biological or birth sex".
Middens

Postby .SF. » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:16 pm

Middens wrote:Big win for the trans activists in Scotland. Women's rights groups were arguing that that "sex means biological sex" when talking about their rights. However Scotland's highest court, the Court of Session, rules that "sex is not limited to biological or birth sex".

Our language is full of traps, in this case one word masquerading as two different things - all confusing stuff.
.SF.

Postby ArchieG » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:25 pm

Can anyone explain sex to me? I may have been mistaken for all these years.
ArchieG

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:29 pm

ArchieG wrote:Can anyone explain sex to me? I may have been mistaken for all these years.

When a mummy and a daddy love each other a lot then they...

Perhaps you need to talk to someone?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:40 pm

ArchieG wrote:Can anyone explain sex to me? I may have been mistaken for all these years.

Your sex is what you feel it is. When a baby is born, parents register the sex of their child using nothing but their own bigotry. Progressive countries like Scotland are now undoing this travesty of biological fascism. :NAA:
Middens

Postby Holly » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:49 pm

Middens wrote:

Your sex is what you feel it is. When a baby is born, parents register the sex of their child using nothing but their own bigotry. Progressive countries like Scotland are now undoing this travesty of biological fascism. :NAA:

I'm gobsmacked at your claim that parents who register the sex of their babies are bigots. How did you come to that conclusion? What would you register a newborn as, when you see a vagina or a penis? What sex would you select? Or would you want to get rid of male/female gender description all together?

ETA; You don't know at birth which sex you feel you are, and neither would parents know. Gender identity comes later, somewhere between the ages of 2 and 4. By then, birth certificates and other official documents can be changed. Although I personally would never do that at such a young age, I would carefully observe, see how it develops, and take it from there.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:00 am

Holly wrote:
Middens wrote:

I'm gobsmacked at your claim that parents who register the sex of their babies are bigots. How did you come to that conclusion? What would you register a newborn as, when you see a vagina or a penis? What sex would you select? Or would you want to get rid of male/female gender description all together?

ETA; You don't know at birth which sex you feel you are, and neither would parents know. Gender identity comes later, somewhere between the ages of 2 and 4. By then, birth certificates and other official documents can be changed. Although I personally would never do that at such a young age, I would carefully observe, see how it develops, and take it from there.

I have to agree with Holly, what is registered on your birth certificate is, by definition, your birth gender.

Should a child choose, later in life, to transition to another gender, whether by identity, surgery or both that doesn't alter what genitals they were born with.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:03 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
Middens wrote:

I have to agree with Holly, what is registered on your birth certificate is, by definition, your birth gender.

Should a child choose, later in life, to transition to another gender, whether by identity, surgery or both that doesn't alter what genitals they were born with.

Thank you CJ, it's nice that we can agree on something :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive