Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby xtras1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 am

drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
drum wrote:Twins are 2 today :twirl:
heading along shortly, do ma granny thing before they go to nursery , we will have a wee birthday tea for them after.

Aww lovely age.. have a lovely day with them :wubwub:

They're going to nursery , we did think about keeping them off today but they'd be in tears by 10 am.. New presents and extra attention is an overload for them so nursery, a normal day and they can have a mad few hours after... which means they will sleep tonight. I'm going to pop round at 8 am and see them before they go .

Oh good idea, they love being with friends etc..sounds like a full on day for them :)
xtras1

Postby drum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:32 am

xtras1 wrote:
drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
heading along shortly, do ma granny thing before they go to nursery , we will have a wee birthday tea for them after.

They're going to nursery , we did think about keeping them off today but they'd be in tears by 10 am.. New presents and extra attention is an overload for them so nursery, a normal day and they can have a mad few hours after... which means they will sleep tonight. I'm going to pop round at 8 am and see them before they go .

Oh good idea, they love being with friends etc..sounds like a full on day for them :)

Were not allowed to take a cake to nursery anymore either, I have done this every year with all the grandchildren and other kids I mind, if there was a birthday on a nursery day we always sent a small cake and some gluten free and nut free sweets . Not allowed anymore.
drum

Postby xtras1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am

drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Were not allowed to take a cake to nursery anymore either, I have done this every year with all the grandchildren and other kids I mind, if there was a birthday on a nursery day we always sent a small cake and some gluten free and nut free sweets . Not allowed anymore.

Oh that is horrible .. you think they would have something set up so they could receive a little doggy bag treat.
xtras1

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:36 am

drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

What are they doing in the nursery for their birthdays?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby drum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 am

Holly wrote:What are they doing in the nursery for their birthdays?

They will do their own snacks and a sing song, now the girls are 2 they move out of the baby room into the toddler room, there's about 7 kids in that class . They will have fun. At 2 they still haven't a clue what's going on.

I'm still in shock and awe that I have twin granddaughters :wubbers: amazing, and two very different little people.
drum

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:11 pm

I think that I discovered a body today :ooer:

There's a small community hospital on my route with a small estate attached and I had a drop there, driving back out I saw a homeless person crashed out using his bag as a pillow and it was spitting with rain. Going back out onto the main road a PCSO was having a wander so I called him over and had a chat before continuing. I had to go past there twice on the main road and the first time was about five minutes after, a nurse and the Bobby were chatting and watching him do nothing. Fifteen minutes later it was the Bobby, a PC and a panda car, still no movement... :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:13 pm

oh thats sad.
drum

Postby xtras1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Stooo wrote:I think that I discovered a body today :ooer:

There's a small community hospital on my route with a small estate attached and I had a drop there, driving back out I saw a homeless person crashed out using his bag as a pillow and it was spitting with rain. Going back out onto the main road a PCSO was having a wander so I called him over and had a chat before continuing. I had to go past there twice on the main road and the first time was about five minutes after, a nurse and the Bobby were chatting and watching him do nothing. Fifteen minutes later it was the Bobby, a PC and a panda car, still no movement... :yikes:

oh no :shake head:
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:48 pm

Yeah, it's stuck with me all day. I think that if I didn't see the PCSO then I'd have gone back on my first sweep past to have a closer look, I doubt if I'll ever find out what happened and it feels like prying. I'll light my candles with some thought this evening.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:52 am

Stooo wrote:Yeah, it's stuck with me all day. I think that if I didn't see the PCSO then I'd have gone back on my first sweep past to have a closer look, I doubt if I'll ever find out what happened and it feels like prying. I'll light my candles with some thought this evening.

You wouldn't be prying, try and find out what happened, you saw him first. I'm sure they would tell you whether he's ok or not.

I've woke up with a banging sore head :bawlin:
drum

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:05 pm

drum wrote:I've woke up with a banging sore head :bawlin:

Lay off the meths then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby drum » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:57 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
drum wrote:I've woke up with a banging sore head :bawlin:

Lay off the meths then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have any meths :dunno:
drum

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41 am

So much for an extra hour in bed... :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am

Stooo wrote:So much for an extra hour in bed... :woteva:

I went to Tesco, I was 10 minutes early :roll: so went for fuel then back to Tesco.. nothing is sealed off :twirl:

waiting for the butter to soften up a bit then bacon rolls :drool:
drum

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:48 am

drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:So much for an extra hour in bed... :woteva:

I went to Tesco, I was 10 minutes early :roll: so went for fuel then back to Tesco.. nothing is sealed off :twirl:

waiting for the butter to soften up a bit then bacon rolls :drool:

I've just got to get some stuff for my sarnies but they don't open until ten.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms