DS Thread #120

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #120

Postby Guest29 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:03 pm

Guest wrote:James now accusing members who don't follow his narrative of being PBUs

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... spital/p35

Isn't that against the T&Cs

Yes, it is, but then again so is non constructive posts, discussing fellow fm, hateful posts, wishing harm on others...yet the snivelling wretch has done nothing but this for years, precious little is anything constructive it is continuous baiting, personal, inane dribble ....I have never alerted but toward the end did with him, after watching this pathetic gang get decent and interesting poster banned and it continues, the baiting and targeting from the clique to get rid of anyone not following their repulsiveness. Of course it was a pointless exercise, and challenging him and his toads led to the inevitable ban for me and any balanced poster.
They have a new FM targeted at present, which has gotten this pathetic loser and his cronies all excited and twitched about today. They get rather territorial you see, but then DS has allowed them to harass, insult and bully.
He makes my skin crawl. So James I know you come here, you go running back to DS snitching enough about it and it winds you up, come on here and let’s have a discussion where you don’t dictate, haven’t got your little gang, and can’t be pressing the alarm like the snivelling, sad, pathetic, bigoted fucking tosser you are.
Guest29

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:11 pm

james has his wish, & magic mic is banned

wonder who it was

made me think of purupuru

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:13 pm

ArchieG wrote:
Guest wrote:Where has Moany Liza come from? I can't say I've noticed them much before but she sounds exactly like hildaonpluto and has the same style of trying to make banter in threads too familiar.

What do others think? is it another one of his?

Moany is a long term poster. She used to be quite nice, reasonable, sensible. Perhaps she's had a bad love affair or something. She used to post here too, and encourage others to.

A bad love affair?
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:14 pm

when you see all the posts about the same poster all together before they get approved it is quite concerning

surely it's not ok to be so obsessed about just one person that you have never met nor are likely to ever meet
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:22 pm

I can't believe moany liza hasn't been banned for that Sarah Vine comment... eyebrow Are the mods not even hiding bias now? someone should email heast. There is a problem with the moderation.

Postby Middens » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
TWAT wrote:
Guest wrote:Sarah Vine might have it! happy days

If Moany Liza isn't banned for that comment then we can safely say DS are picking and choosing who they punish.

Well the post is gone but the user remains ..

But then, for some reason, there seems to be an inordinate amount of time between a post being removed and a user having any kind of sanction so it might still happen ..

This needs flagging up with Hearst. Something about the site moderation isn't working. Someone should have send the thread to Sarah Vine, she would have kicked up the fuss needed.

Vine is obviously off sick. Send it to her colleague, Hartley-Brewer. She'd never wish a politician any badness.

Middens

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:34 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:when you see all the posts about the same poster all together before they get approved it is quite concerning

surely it's not ok to be so obsessed about just one person that you have never met nor are likely to ever meet

So nobody can even criticise him, that’s not ok either. Sheesh.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:07 pm

Sandy Nerja went from posting 30 plus posts per day to zero. Wonder whats happened

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:57 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Appears one of Gove's kids is showing symptoms and what do we get from James and his sidekick niceguy? wise cracks and jibes. Even children aren't off limit from these freaks.

I'm starting to wonder if James and niceguy are the same person. Where one is the other always appears and both have about the same level of bile for anything/anyone who doesn't have their seal of approval.

I'm not so sure about that but I do think andyd1302 is someone's sock. Maybe the mods should be looking at James's IP and log ins. Given how DS is his whole life he would fit the M.O of someone with several extra log ins.

andyd1302 has echoes of being another hildaonpluto sock but the join date doesn't match his timeline. So jury still out, for now.

The mods really need to explain why he is allowed so many

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 am

I'd place your bets on PATDFB being banned next. Looks like her card has been marked.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 am

HobbitFeet wrote:when you see all the posts about the same poster all together before they get approved it is quite concerning

of course its not ok

its sick sick sick i tell you

but not suprising

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:35 am

Guest wrote:

of course its not ok

but not suprising

Its not sick. James has slipped up and the mask has come off, he has been responsible for half of politics being banned with his little victim act. I wouldn't be surprised if he has left half the comments about him on here himself in an attempt to play up his victimhood with the DS mods. I'm sure he sends them the link of this place quite often to say ''look what they are saying about me'.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

of course its not ok

but not suprising

Its not sick. James has slipped up and the mask has come off, he has been responsible for half of politics being banned with his little victim act. I wouldn't be surprised if he has left half the comments about him on here himself in an attempt to play up his victimhood with the DS mods. I'm sure he sends them the link of this place quite often to say ''look what they are saying about me'.

I've wondered that myself. He does seem to mention this forum soon as a FM brings up his behavior. Its almost like Dogs is a smokes screen for him where he can say 'they are all out to get me'. Its a very convenient move he pulls often.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:00 am

fucking hell

change the record

is there nothing else at all on DS except James?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 am

Guest wrote:I'd place your bets on PATDFB being banned next. Looks like her card has been marked.

Be interesting where they go with that.
Clearly she's had enough of the collosal bellends on there at the moment.

I think it also pisses them off she clearly does something keyworkery. Her frustration at being sat on the sidelines after whatever her op was is very apparent.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive