Lorry Driver

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Lorry Driver

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:05 pm

There’s a lovely sand playground near us. Most of it is the plasticy metal stuff. But it has a wonderful wooden castle. Treated wood though so isn’t painted.

We are slowly going insane. There’s only so much you can do indoors. Gunna keep an eye out for a paddling pool when I’m at Asda next. Gunna see what outdoor games they have too. I think both of mine have a bad case of cabin fever now. The walk just isn’t enough. They need actual play.
NastyNickers

Postby Major » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Dean is banned but quite a few have trolled this thread away from the OP which is
titled
"Lorry Driver".

Have not yet seen the property owner.

Why do you have to see the Property owner, I thought the Incident had been sorted . :dunno:

Have been given info second hand so I am being nosy.
He also wants logs so I gotta find a way in to send a driver with them as the usual entrance is dodgy right now.
I hope that helps you sleep SB.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:Dean is banned but quite a few have trolled this thread away from the OP which is
titled
"Lorry Driver".

Why do you have to see the Property owner, I thought the Incident had been sorted . :dunno:

He also wants logs so I gotta find a way in to send a driver with them as the usual entrance is dodgy right now.

He's turned into a toytown policeman Maj.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Major wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
titled
"Lorry Driver".

He's turned into a toytown policeman Maj.

CORRECT Rolly, :pmsl: :pmsl:

I have found a route for our log driver to deliver the logs, through the property of the old girl who lives between us, awkward but a 4 WD and trailer was used, He got more logs than he paid for on trailer, dare not cross her land with a tranny in case we go stuck and made a mess.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms