Coronavirus protection for the ladies (and some gents)

A right load of bollocks...

Coronavirus protection for the ladies (and some gents)

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Something to put a grin on your face in these grim times.

"MOST people are rigorously washing their hands and trying not to touch their faces in a bid to beat coronavirus.

But a health blogger now claims to have found a very bizarre new way of combating Covid-19 - drinking sperm."

https://outline.com/XcJWvH

"Tracey Kiss, 32, reckons ingesting her boyfriend's sperm everyday - either "directly", or as part of a smoothie will see her through the pandemic.

And the personal trainer has also been putting the product on her skin, which she dubs "nature's multivitamin", as part of healthcare routine for more than three years.

She reckons it's packed with vitamin C, calcium and magnesium - so is urging people to use semen to keep healthy during the pandemic.
Mum-of-two Tracey, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, said: "The purity of it is just wonderful.

"People are stocking up on pasta, but really it's about looking at your health and looking at what goes in your body."

That's as far as I read before I needed to crack one out.

Honestly, that Tracy Kiss bird was using spunk for moisturiser not that long ago, now she's swallowing someone's muck in the misguided belief it will prevent COVID-19.

Its not the spunk that bothers me, everyone knows I pack a blizzard in my pants, its the fact she is so fucking desperate for attention she's telling everyone. She's a media whore!

What next? Spunk cured her cancer?

Mods - move to RCT after some stupid fucker admits to gulping it
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: Coronavirus protection for the ladies (and some gents)

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:31 pm

anything for attention.... :razz:
xtras1

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:46 pm

My 16 year old grandson and his mates write and giggle at stuff like this Budgie.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 pm

Well at least said she didn't say she was sloshing it down for the NHS like every other story we seem to be getting these days.
Middens

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:24 pm

She didn't tell people to inject it, so there is that.

I just hope Trump doesn't get wind of this, because, well - poor Melania :yikes:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:My 16 year old grandson and his mates write and giggle at stuff like this Budgie.

I guess its lost on you Jack that during a crisis there's some woman who'll do anything to be in the news..... as I said at the bottom.

It's not just the spunk, its her telling everyone it protected her against COVID-19 to get attention. This is how shit and vapid society has got that newspapers pay attention to her!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:My 16 year old grandson and his mates write and giggle at stuff like this Budgie.

I guess its lost on you Jack that during a crisis there's some woman who'll do anything to be in the news..... as I said at the bottom.

It's not just the spunk, its her telling everyone it protected her against COVID-19 to get attention.

Not lost on me mate what you talk about constantly day by day hour by hour is pussy wanking cock etc etc etc.
You're a fifty year old bloke ffs and blokes like that I'm told usually have no sex appeal no sex and no woman.
Drinking fighting fucking is your patter and seriously Jock .... at 50 you think it impresses or entertains?
The pretend Glaswegian probably couldn't fight his way out of a fucking paper bag .... stop trying to be the Glasow hard man all day long Budgie .... Budgie :pmsl:
You seriously need some fucking new material.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:She didn't tell people to inject it, so there is that.

I just hope Trump doesn't get wind of this, because, well - poor Melania :yikes:

toke! :pukeup:
xtras1

Postby ArchieG » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:43 pm

There must be a White House intern who's looking for a C19 cure.
ArchieG

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

It's not just the spunk, its her telling everyone it protected her against COVID-19 to get attention.

Not lost on me mate what you talk about constantly day by day hour by hour is pussy wanking cock etc etc etc.
You're a fifty year old bloke ffs and blokes like that I'm told usually have no sex appeal no sex and no woman.
Drinking fighting fucking is your patter and seriously Jock .... at 50 you think it impresses or entertains?
The pretend Glaswegian probably couldn't fight his way out of a fucking paper bag .... stop trying to be the Glasow hard man all day long Budgie .... Budgie :pmsl:

Hey cunt, you got out the wrong side of bed this morning??

You're on your fucking deathbed you're always telling us, you miserable old cunt, yet you come out with shit like this?

Listen, who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't joke about on here? You think you're my dad? :pmsl: :pmsl:

You're nothing but a gobby fucking Del Boy wannabe who'd shit himself if I spoke to him with a loud voice. Remember, people have met me - nobody's met you, you fucking streak of piss.

Seriously, you poncy cunt, you give it the big I-am about your ducking and diving more than I do. Your music sucks cock as well, its like a deaf kid hitting a fucking jam jar. Moronic shit.

You're probably the genius of your family.

PS: I'm 47. I'll be around in 20 year, I'll store my urine for you mate
Last edited by BUDGIE on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:48 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Something to put a grin on your face in these grim times.

"MOST people are rigorously washing their hands and trying not to touch their faces in a bid to beat coronavirus.

But a health blogger now claims to have found a very bizarre new way of combating Covid-19 - drinking sperm."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11199486/ ... dont-work/

"Tracey Kiss, 32, reckons ingesting her boyfriend's sperm everyday - either "directly", or as part of a smoothie will see her through the pandemic.

And the personal trainer has also been putting the product on her skin, which she dubs "nature's multivitamin", as part of healthcare routine for more than three years.

She reckons it's packed with vitamin C, calcium and magnesium - so is urging people to use semen to keep healthy during the pandemic.
Mum-of-two Tracey, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, said: "The purity of it is just wonderful.

"People are stocking up on pasta, but really it's about looking at your health and looking at what goes in your body."

That's as far as I read before I needed to crack one out.

Honestly, that Tracy Kiss bird was using spunk for moisturiser not that long ago, now she's swallowing someone's muck in the misguided belief it will prevent COVID-19.

Its not the spunk that bothers me, everyone knows I pack a blizzard in my pants, its the fact she is so fucking desperate for attention she's telling everyone. She's a media whore!

What next? Spunk cured her cancer?

Mods - move to RCT after some stupid fucker admits to gulping it

Cum queen... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:49 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Hey cunt, you got out the wrong side of bed this morning??

You're on your fucking deathbed you're always telling us, you miserable old cunt, yet you come out with shit like this?

Listen, who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't joke about on here? You think you're my dad? :pmsl: :pmsl:

You're nothing but a gobby fucking Del Boy wannabe who'd shit himself if I spoke to him with a loud voice. Remember, people have met me - nobody's met you, you fucking streak of piss.

Seriously, you poncy cunt, you give it the big I-am about your ducking and diving more than I do. Your music sucks cock as well, its like a deaf kid hitting a fucking jam jar. Moronic shit.

You're probably the genius of your family.

:pmsl:
Some good stuff there!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:50 pm

xtras1 wrote:

toke! :pukeup:

I know, and i'm hanging my head in shame as i type :shame:

:pmsl: :pmsl:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote: :pmsl:
Some good stuff there!

... unlike your soundcloud .....

I'll store my urine for your demise :thumbsup:

Plenty for you and Purr :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:52 pm

ArchieG wrote:

There must be a White House intern who's looking for a C19 cure.

They're all thanking God that social distancing is still being enforced.
Toke 'n' gesture

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms