Been a long time

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Been a long time

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat May 16, 2020 10:56 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I had years of this racist homophobic scheming behind everyone's back for a dozen years so it might not be life threatening but it is certainly fucking irritating to the enth degree to see him turn up here again and his opening post is to belittle people who can actually speak and spell in their own language reasonably well.
He'll ask for understanding at some point because he didn't go to school because his mother shot his dad in a shoot out with gangsters in the east end when he was little .... I dismissed the details years ago.

surely we can all move on... i dunno your beef not mine :smilin:

Move on!!!!!!!!!!
This is dogs ffs ..... and there was no moving on as his opening post made quite clear.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun May 17, 2020 7:03 am

Gabby wrote:
..... more a one night only moment.... :wink:

With Dean????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby xtras1 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:52 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

I had years of this racist homophobic scheming behind everyone's back for a dozen years so it might not be life threatening but it is certainly fucking irritating to the enth degree to see him turn up here again and his opening post is to belittle people who can actually speak and spell in their own language reasonably well.
He'll ask for understanding at some point because he didn't go to school because his mother shot his dad in a shoot out with gangsters in the east end when he was little .... I dismissed the details years ago.

Move on!!!!!!!!!!
This is dogs ffs ..... and there was no moving on as his opening post made quite clear.

one doesn't have to be a follower.... :snooty:
xtras1

Postby Major » Sun May 17, 2020 11:09 am

Markey is amongst the forum few who understands loyalty and common decency.

Back later.phone ringing.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun May 17, 2020 2:05 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Move on!!!!!!!!!!

one doesn't have to be a follower.... :snooty:

Who am I supposed to be following?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby xtras1 » Sun May 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

what i am saying because you feel markey mark hasn't left the past behind, doesn't mean you have to follow his way.
hence don't be a follower :snooty:
xtras1

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

what i am saying because you feel markey mark hasn't left the past behind, doesn't mean you have to follow his way.

You mean he carries on putting us all down and I should welcome him with open arms and say all is forgiven and forgotten?
I was a mod for some of the time he was the ignorant twat he still is.
He's one of the worst kinds of posters going as I'm sure you'll learn if he hangs around.
Just let me check this is actually dogs I'm posting on ......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun May 17, 2020 2:21 pm

I don't predict a long, successful, or rewarding posting career for him

he's fucking dreadful
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun May 17, 2020 2:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I don't predict a long, successful, or rewarding posting career for him

he's fucking dreadful

Luckily the stabbing rate from the blacks in Camden has fallen due to the virus, wait until he revs up.

I actually used to waste time trying to find any evidence at all for the bilge that he vomits, Bella did too but she's a bird and got more abuse from the account.

Another Jimmy reckon *scratches chin*
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You mean he carries on putting us all down and I should welcome him with open arms and say all is forgiven and forgotten?
I was a mod for some of the time he was the ignorant twat he still is.
He's one of the worst kinds of posters going as I'm sure you'll learn if he hangs around.
Just let me check this is actually dogs I'm posting on ......

no i am not saying that at all, you carry on as you are :smilin:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:15 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I don't predict a long, successful, or rewarding posting career for him

he's fucking dreadful

blimey obviously i haven't been paying attention to his posts.

i just don't like the thought of anyone hating on someone . if you know what i mean.
xtras1

Postby Markey mark » Sun May 17, 2020 8:21 pm

Stooo wrote:

he's fucking dreadful

Luckily the stabbing rate from the blacks in Camden has fallen due to the virus, wait until he revs up.

I actually used to waste time trying to find any evidence at all for the bilge that he vomits, Bella did too but she's a bird and got more abuse from the account.

Another Jimmy reckon *scratches chin*

I wouldn’t know stooo if the stabbing has fallen due to the virus in Camden ,but a life lost is tragic and their love ones live on with broken hearts , myself have been in Devon far bit
Markey mark

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms