Do you think Dominic Cummings is a cunt?

A right load of bollocks...

Do you think Dominic Cummings is a cunt?

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:14 am

The Downing Street Tramp is spoiling many other threads and is such a Hot Topic he deserves his own thread.
So please list your reasons here if you think he is a cunt! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Do you think Dominic Cummings is a cunt?

Postby common sense » Sun May 24, 2020 11:18 am

LordRaven wrote:The Downing Street Tramp is spoiling many other threads and is such a Hot Topic he deserves his own thread.

Not really. He broke the lockdown as many of us have. Mountain and molehill spring to mind.
common sense

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 24, 2020 11:20 am

NO. I think he has mental health issues and is not a responsible person. He will put others in danger as long as his needs are met. Needs monitoring not hero worshipping.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 am

common sense wrote:
LordRaven wrote:The Downing Street Tramp is spoiling many other threads and is such a Hot Topic he deserves his own thread.

Not really. He broke the lockdown as many of us have. Mountain and molehill spring to mind.

You broke the lockdown :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:NO. I think he has mental health issues and is not a responsible person. He will put others in danger as long as his needs are met. Needs monitoring not hero worshipping.

That is interesting, why do you think that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby common sense » Sun May 24, 2020 11:27 am

LordRaven wrote:
common sense wrote:

Yes a few times and so is my wife doing now. :doomed:
common sense

Postby common sense » Sun May 24, 2020 11:28 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:NO. I think he has mental health issues and is not a responsible person. He will put others in danger as long as his needs are met. Needs monitoring not hero worshipping.

I think he's not a very nice person really and rather selfish.
common sense

Postby Red Okktober » Sun May 24, 2020 11:30 am

He has to go. I think Boris would be better off sacking him rather than waiting for a resignation.

He's the Left's bogeyman, and has had a target on his back for some time. And now out of sheer stupidity, he's supplied them with the ammunition.

What was he thinking? He must have known what the repercussions might have been had he got caught.

Following in the footsteps of Calderwood and Ferguson, any high profile figure not abiding by the rules (unless there are special circumstances) can no longer play a part.
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 24, 2020 11:30 am

LordRaven wrote:

Things seem to fall apart around him. People seem to get injured and he lacks empathy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Red Okktober » Sun May 24, 2020 11:38 am

LordRaven wrote:
common sense wrote:

I'm sure many people haven't stuck rigidly 100% to the rules, and as long as common sense (not Chris) and discretion is applied, it's probably harmless in the main.

Cummings has done the opposite though - he hasn't used any common sense, and hasn't been discreet, and given the distance he travelled, may have endangered others as well.
Red Okktober

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:38 am

Red Okktober wrote:He has to go. I think Boris would be better off sacking him rather than waiting for a resignation.

He's the Left's bogeyman, and has had a target on his back for some time. And now out of sheer stupidity, he's supplied them with the ammunition.

What was he thinking? He must have known what the repercussions might have been had he got caught.

Following in the footsteps of Calderwood and Ferguson, any high profile figure not abiding by the rules (unless there are special circumstances) can no longer play a part.

He engineered Brexit and Tory Landslide, the Left hate him and so do many on the right for his sheer arrogance.
He's a dead man walking imo, it's only a matter of time
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 24, 2020 11:40 am

LordRaven wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:He has to go. I think Boris would be better off sacking him rather than waiting for a resignation.

He engineered Brexit and Tory Landslide, the Left hate him and so do many on the right for his sheer arrogance.

Do you hate him? Or is he the type of Tory you hero worship?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:41 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Things seem to fall apart around him. People seem to get injured and he lacks empathy.

Well if he is asymptomatic then all those Non Practicing Covid 19 Safety Protocol Idiot Reporters who surrounded him will get infected.

All well within 2 metres of Cummings and each other, some without masks --those reporters all need fucking sacking if he does get sacked.

That is the worst breaking of rules I have ever seen. :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun May 24, 2020 11:42 am

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Well if he is asymptomatic then all those Non Practicing Covid 19 Safety Protocol Idiot Reporters who surrounded him will get infected.

All well within 2 metres of Cummings and each other, some without masks --those reporters all need fucking sacking if he does get sacked.

That is the worst breaking of rules I have ever seen. :shake head:

Ah, you hero worship him.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 24, 2020 11:46 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Do you hate him? Or is he the type of Tory you hero worship?

The Tories are proving themselves to be an uncaring poor murdering (through policies) arrogant bunch of cunts and Dom exemplifies that.
Now fuck off asking the same stupid questions.
I voted Tory all my life apart from last GE because I couldn't in good conscience vote for their draconian policies in their war on the poor.
Something In have repeated often on here, so why do you keep asking the same daft questions?
Do you have mental issues? You seem to suspect Dom of such, so perhaps you need to look in the mirror Lady Parrot :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms