UKIP Thug Punched Police Horse

A right load of bollocks...

UKIP Thug Punched Police Horse

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:10 am

A FOOTBALL fan has been jailed for 20 months for punching a police horse during “ugly scenes” ahead of a match between “intense” football rivals Portsmouth and Southampton.

Former Ukip candidate Derek Jennings, 53, was sentenced at Portsmouth Crown Court after pleading guilty to violent disorder ahead of the match at Fratton Park on September 24 last year.

Judge William Ashworth also imposed a six-year football banning order and told the defendant: “You involved yourself in wide-scale violent disorder before a football game, there is only one appropriate punishment and that is immediate custody.”

Mr Jones said that Jennings had 14 previous convictions for 21 offences including an offence of affray in 1998 for which he was jailed for 18 months and given a five-year football banning order.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/186214 ... ref=twtrec

There seem to be a common thread running through the far right, one of violence and disrespect of authority.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: UKIP Thug Punched Police Horse

Postby Dean » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:12 am

Because a leftie has never been violent. :roll:
Dean

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:26 pm

Stooo wrote:There seem to be a common thread running through the far right, one of violence and disrespect of authority.

You crack me up with your one-eyed politcal views.

Did you not see the multiple clips posted in the BLM thread, showing violence towards police and police horses?

Here's a few reminders for you:

Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:38 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:There seem to be a common thread running through the far right, one of violence and disrespect of authority.

You crack me up with your one-eyed politcal views.

Did you not see the multiple clips posted in the BLM thread, showing violence towards police and police horses?

Here's a few reminders for you:

Yeah, I posted about it at the time and wondered why an unmasked white man who can be clearly identified hadn't been arrested after shooting the horse. You need to go to a couple of demos yourself to see the amount of bullshit that goes on as well as infiltration by the fash, of course I could post many vids of the FR doing nazi salutes and smashing up the old Bill outside Downing Street, perhaps a police medic being kicked in the head? But that would be whataboutery of course.

Would you ever be so angry that you would punch a horse in the face?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:44 pm

I recognise that violence happens from all parties, whereas you seem to believe it is exclusively a right wing or 'far right' trait.

I don't post clips of left wing violence to randomly have a pop at left wingers, but to counter the one-sided nonsense that you and others post on here.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:49 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I recognise that violence happens from all parties, whereas you seem to believe it is exclusively a right wing or 'far right' trait.

I don't post clips of left wing violence to randomly have a pop at left wingers, but to counter the one-sided nonsense that you and others post on here.

I'm not a Left winger Red, I just voted for Ed to be the leader of the party of which I'm a member and violence is not a part of our political agenda. I can sell you a raffle ticket though :mrgreen:

I am seeing mindless violence from the far right of our society more than anywhere else, why is that?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:I recognise that violence happens from all parties, whereas you seem to believe it is exclusively a right wing or 'far right' trait.

I'm not a Left winger Red, I just voted for Ed to be the leader of the party of which I'm a member and violence is not a part of our political agenda. I can sell you a raffle ticket though :mrgreen:

I am seeing mindless violence from the far right of our society more than anywhere else, why is that?

Because it’s condoned by people like Red. Covered up/ excused, never questioned.

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Because it’s condoned by people like Red. Covered up/ excused, never questioned.

Farridge was a bit confused today and mixed up Camden with Brixton. XR were shutting down Brixton while BLM were at Camden :dunno: All lefties and Marxists no doubt although I've never met one :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Farridge was a bit confused today and mixed up Camden with Brixton. XR were shutting down Brixton while BLM were at Camden :dunno: All lefties and Marxists no doubt although I've never met one :ooer:

What are you talking about?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not going to link it because I don't want to give him any publicity. Farridge was moaning this weekend about a BLM protest in Brixton that actually took place in Camden while the protest in Brixton was XR.

No horses were punched.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not going to link it because I don't want to give him any publicity. Farridge was moaning this weekend about a BLM protest in Brixton that actually took place in Camden while the protest in Brixton was XR.

No horses were punched.

What is XR?

When was the BLM protest in Camden?
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No horses were punched.

What is XR?

When was the BLM protest in Camden?

They were both yesterday :ooer:

XR is Extinction Rebellion.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:22 pm

The march in Brixton wasn't the extinction lot. :ooer:

He's referring to that FF Force bunch.
Raggamuffin

Postby Stooo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The march in Brixton wasn't the extinction lot. :ooer:

It was. Camden was BLM and FF. The Londis outside of the station is clearly visible.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The march in Brixton wasn't the extinction lot. :ooer:

It was. Camden was BLM and FF. The Londis outside of the station is clearly visible.

You're the one who's getting mixed up.
Raggamuffin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms