Stockpiling Again

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Stockpiling Again

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:20 pm

drum wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
drum wrote:I'm jealous watching you lot talking about beautiful hair :shame: I cut about 7/8 inches of the length of mine mid lockdown, it's still longish but I keep it tied up these days. I had my hair down my back for years and years, loved walking in the wind , it would fly like a lions main :wubbers: I stopped colouring it as the fight against the white was never ending and cost a fortune :roll: Now I want to go short short but with a floppy front, just haven't got round to it.

I'm growing mine in the hope of looking 18 again. Do you think it will work? :gigglesnshit:

Aww , lol. I wish I looked 18 again. You never know till you try, you might like longer hair :mrgreen: i do french plaits, buns, twists etc but rarely have it down. We forget to spoil ourselves sometimes. Grow you hair, be free :twirl: :twirl: lol.

I'm going to give it a go. Obviously I'm not going to look 18 :mrgreen: but it would be nice to do all that stuff like french plaits and twists.
Raggamuffin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm going to give it a go. Obviously I'm not going to look 18 :mrgreen: but it would be nice to do all that stuff like french plaits and twists.

You didn't look 18 when you were 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:36 pm

drum wrote:I'm jealous watching you lot talking about beautiful hair :shame: I cut about 7/8 inches of the length of mine mid lockdown, it's still longish but I keep it tied up these days. I had my hair down my back for years and years, loved walking in the wind , it would fly like a lions main :wubbers: I stopped colouring it as the fight against the white was never ending and cost a fortune :roll: Now I want to go short short but with a floppy front, just haven't got round to it.

Hah! :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Kizzie » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:59 am

I always had hair past my waist until a few years ago I just took the scissors to it and cut it as close to my scalp as I could get. It felt so freeing. I now have clippers and keep it very short and bleach it, I also use bright dyes pinks,purples, blues, lilac,neon colors and the grandchildren love it makes me easy for the teachers to spot in the playground as well.

its funny though that when my hair is its natural dark my roots were getting lighter and lighter but now with it bleached white the roots look dark. so instead of looking like im covering grey it now looks like im just having fun with bleach and colour.
Kizzie

Postby drum » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:05 am

Stooo wrote:

erm. :ooer: sorry.
drum

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:30 am

drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I reckon it was the reference to ‘short and floppy’ that struck a cord! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:21 am

Gabby wrote:
drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I reckon it was the reference to ‘short and floppy’ that struck a cord! :gigglesnshit:

:gigglesnshit:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Gabby » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Gabby wrote:
drum wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:gigglesnshit:

AKA... inferiority complex! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Kizzie wrote:

I always had hair past my waist until a few years ago I just took the scissors to it and cut it as close to my scalp as I could get. It felt so freeing. I now have clippers and keep it very short and bleach it, I also use bright dyes pinks,purples, blues, lilac,neon colors and the grandchildren love it makes me easy for the teachers to spot in the playground as well.

its funny though that when my hair is its natural dark my roots were getting lighter and lighter but now with it bleached white the roots look dark. so instead of looking like im covering grey it now looks like im just having fun with bleach and colour.

I used to have long hair which at one point wasn't far off waist length.
Got annoying and I started wearing a ponytail many years before ponytails were seen on men.
I got some very weird looks but no one ever said a word.
I was told at near six foot three no one would chance it because it didn't make me look effeminate but dangerous :yikes:
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms