Let’s talk Christmas...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Let’s talk Christmas...

Postby Text » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Holly wrote:
Gabby wrote:All done here apart from some fresh stuff a couple of days before.... all presents done, wrapped and bagged, cards written and ready to post, a few foodie treat hampers all finished... trees and trimmings up, wreaths made etc., all done! :holly: :Srazz: :stocking: :canny:

That's really amazing, well done :cheers:

Holly ! :Hiya: How are your Christmas preparations coming along?
Text

Postby Text » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:All done here apart from some fresh stuff a couple of days before.... all presents done, wrapped and bagged, cards written and ready to post, a few foodie treat hampers all finished... trees and trimmings up, wreaths made etc., all done! :holly: :Srazz: :stocking: :canny:

Got me advent calendar up.............so thats all me decorations up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical! You really love to push the boat out, JO.
Speaking of which ..... will you be sailing to Filey for a fun-packed holiday? :leer:
Text

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:29 pm

Holly wrote:

That's really amazing, well done :cheers:

Thanks, I like to be organised! :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:06 pm

Next year I fancy one of those bottle hanger Xmas trees :mrgreen:.... I’m gonna start saving empty wine bottles to hang on it! :gigglesnshit: .... might just have enough to fill it by then! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:44 am

That damn Elf!!.... went to bed last night and forgot to do something mischievous with it :gigglesnshit: ... OH said he’d sort it before he left for work early doors :ooer: .... we got up to find Nutella choc spread smeared all over the kitchen worktop, Elf perched on top of the jar with its face covered in chocolate!! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Text wrote:Typical! You really love to push the boat out, JO.
Speaking of which ..... will you be sailing to Filey for a fun-packed holiday? :leer:

You won't get me on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pukeup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Text » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:19 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Text wrote:Typical! You really love to push the boat out, JO.

You won't get me on the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pukeup:

You prefer to be on the sauce. :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:34 pm

My tree is up and presents are wrapped....a nice quiet Christmas is planned...no party, no extended family gathering on the day, no traditional Xmas afternoon tea in the run-up with my sisters, no drink with my mates.

It will be strange (as it will be for so many others), but I am counting my blessings for reaching the end of this weird, surreal year with just a few scratches and no lasting damage.

Merry Christmas to all at Dogs.
Cleopatra

Postby Gabby » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Cleopatra wrote:My tree is up and presents are wrapped....a nice quiet Christmas is planned...no party, no extended family gathering on the day, no traditional Xmas afternoon tea in the run-up with my sisters, no drink with my mates.

It will be strange (as it will be for so many others), but I am counting my blessings for reaching the end of this weird, surreal year with just a few scratches and no lasting damage.

Yes, definitely a much quieter one... no parties, so less stress on the liver too! :laughing: .... Merry Christmas Cleo :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Cleopatra wrote:My tree is up and presents are wrapped....a nice quiet Christmas is planned...no party, no extended family gathering on the day, no traditional Xmas afternoon tea in the run-up with my sisters, no drink with my mates.

Thank you Cleo.

I've decided on Christmas dinner :yess:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:30 pm

Love this... :wubbers:

phpBB [video]
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:07 pm

Gabby wrote:Love this... :wubbers:

phpBB [video]

Not clicking mainly because of James Cordon. I have to watch Gavin and Stacy with gritted teef :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:02 pm

There’s more than JC in it! :canny:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Gabby wrote:There’s more than JC in it! :canny:

It looks horrific.
Stooo
Site Admin