What Could Go wrong?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What Could Go wrong?

Postby Stooo » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:49 am

Guest wrote:I'll tell you what's gone. You and your admin have banned any opposing opinions (I know, I know you claim to only ban bots) That's why you have nobody but on average 4 posters (who all agree (suck up to you) with you). Hows that going for you?
What ever political message you wanted to get out there is going to number you can count on a Norfolk mans hand That's six by the way :pmsl:

Hi Dox, I disapproved a wealth of your repetitive obsessive salty tears posts in the DS thread yesterday. Hard lines.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:52 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
.SF. wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

if there were positive guest posts about dean then rest assured they will be approved :smilin:

I'm thinking more along the lines of members like myself. Personally it makes no difference to me what he does or doesn't say, and I have no forum history like the rest of you with the ongoing resentment it seems to have brought about. But it's clear that anyone not joining in with the anti-Dean crowd that's vocal at the moment, or who might agree with him about something or another, becomes a forum leper, and you're clearly behind making sure that happens. You have a beef with him - why not keep that to yourself.

perhaps you should stop listening to your PM friends on DS :smilin:

There's only one person who has regularly PMd me on DS - any idea who that might be?
.SF.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:05 am

.SF. wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
.SF. wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

if there were positive guest posts about dean then rest assured they will be approved :smilin:

I'm thinking more along the lines of members like myself. Personally it makes no difference to me what he does or doesn't say, and I have no forum history like the rest of you with the ongoing resentment it seems to have brought about. But it's clear that anyone not joining in with the anti-Dean crowd that's vocal at the moment, or who might agree with him about something or another, becomes a forum leper, and you're clearly behind making sure that happens. You have a beef with him - why not keep that to yourself.

perhaps you should stop listening to your PM friends on DS :smilin:

There's only one person who has regularly PMd me on DS - any idea who that might be?

no, perhaps you can share with the room

I vaguely recall having a brief conversation with you when you pm'd regarding dogs being down (when stooo needed to sort something out and it disappeared for a couple of days) maybe 2 years ago

oh I've just checked - there was a conversation about that back in July 2018, then you pm'd over Christmas 2019 to say happy christmas blah blah
there was a couple of short exchanges - 31 messages in all, none since Feb 2019

so now I've clarified that perhaps you can be honest, or are you calling the person who claims to pm you regularly a liar?

you say you have no agenda, don't make me laugh

oh and take your insinuations and show them to someone a bit dumber :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:08 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
so now I've clarified that perhaps you can be honest, or are you calling the person who claims to pm you regularly a liar?

Who, and where was such a claim made?
.SF.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:09 am

.SF. wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Who, and where was such a claim made?

are you calling them a liar?

I'm sure they are as honest as the day is long :gigglesnshit:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms